VillageGreen
Elias
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:
FWIW Newport 2 down - us or Luton then?

luton is my bet

i cant see us beating tranmere to be honest

Worst result Argyle could have had today, surprised at Newport losing.

I thought Luton would win today.

On to next weekend, Tranmere Rovers and another edgy day.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
They are truly the Kings of dog shit Angry. Can't beat them and frankly there should be a mutiny.

We should have won here but were awful by what i heared others theere may say different. If we dont beat Tranmere it will be hostile in home park thats for sure.
Yep - and, being serious, the club could do worse than get more stewards / police in because if we don't win and Luton are winning there will be hell up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
They are truly the Kings of dog shit Angry. Can't beat them and frankly there should be a mutiny.

We should have won here but were awful by what i heared others theere may say different. If we dont beat Tranmere it will be hostile in home park thats for sure.
Yep - and, being serious, the club could do worse than get more stewards / police in because if we don't win and Luton are winning there will be hell up!!!!!

I agree with you.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:09 pm

We're a poor, poor club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:13 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Knowing Plebb and co i bet they are hiring more drummers to drown out fans voicing their content towards missing out on the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Tringreen wrote:
We're a poor, poor club.

Spot on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Outplayed and over run by a team that draws a mighty 4000 fans for a game, feck off Brent.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
We're a poor, poor club.

A sorry shadow of the club we were, and we weren't even that good then either... Ugh.

Talksport was gushing over us the other day, for having 6 and half thousand turn up at home and were banging on about the potential. 6.5k is shit, but at least they recognize that its comparatively good for the division and even they can spot the potential that a successful Argyle would unearth.

Edit to add: Feck off Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 pm

we will never get out of this league while Brent is the owner. It wont matter who the manager is they will face the same funding issues Sheridan and certainly Fletcher faced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 pm

The club don't want promotion. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:23 pm

GreenArmy1984 maintains order then  Laughing

Here's the facts

We are Still in the play offs 7th place

Home Vs Tranmere Rovers

Still positive we can do it !!!!

Let's pack Home Park Next Saturday and make some noise

Come On You Greens

I will be there next Saturday & Cant wait !!!

Green Army

Keep The Faith

Followed by Ade the green and some common sense.

You need to learn how to read the room.

Now is not the time for these posts.
 Handbags

For myself personally, i am really gutted. I was gutted on Tuesday, but the result today has left me feeling empty.

I was going to go along next weekend, i am seriously thinking of not bothering now. what will be, will be..

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:26 pm

We're now a bucket rattling, GOS photoshoot village sideshow, with an owner feigning interest,kept free from criticism by his annointed jamboys and surviving  thanks to PCC's generous handouts.
Sheridan is dim and his team.................ffs !

been drinkin.....................but unapologetic.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:29 pm

God almighty, strewth and Jesus. That's about all you can say about it all. Only possible consolation is that Luton are away to Southend next week but Argyle are limping so badly now that a result against Tranmere is by no means guaranteed. So depressing though, what a shambles it all is really.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The club don't want promotion. It's as simple as that.

Brent and the gang are happy to be fourth division crap, this club will go nowhere under the clueless non action man.he's happy to see the gratefuls and superfans rattling the buckets keeping the club nice and cheap! season ticket?laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Tranmere can still save themselves but really need the win - dare we believe our lot can shake off the negative and do the business? If I do go I think extra some cans will be the order of the day - can't bare watching a lash up sober!!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:34 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Here's the facts

Home Vs Tranmere Rovers

Come On You Greens

Green Army

Keep The Faith

Handbags
He's a grade A prick, who like xisle is a plastic superfan, On the very few occasions he does go its announced with a fanfare!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 pm

The Big Mo is with Luton now that's fore shore.

That said I reckon our chances v Tranmere are far better than theirs v Southend.

If we win and they lose than all we need to avoid is a last day GD swing of more than 8 goals.

If we win and they draw a draw for us at Shrewsbury will do it.

2 draws and Shrewsbury is probably going to be a real nail-biter that ends in disappointment.

And losing will make the lap of honour interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Here's the facts

Home Vs Tranmere Rovers

Come On You Greens

Green Army

Keep The Faith

Handbags

Fr myself personally, i am really gutted. I was gutted on Tuesday, but the result today has left me feeling empty.

I was going to go along next weekend, i am seriously thinking of not bothering now ?.

i've been resisting the urge to post a link concerning this idiot that sums up how our club is now.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Sheridan failing to get answers out his players... again, apparently. We heard it last season and we've heard it previously this season. This is a new group of players, supposedly a team of talkers/captains, so why have they gone silent again? Why are they shying away from the gaffer, again? Honestly, I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Sparksy did raise the point that John had said this before and asked why hasn't it changed, Shez has no answers - he doesn't understand his players. Crazy. Club's a shambles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:58 pm

He understands only too well, it's why he looks so feckin miserable. Getting his midfield outplayed by Carlisles is not his fault, Carlisle and their 4000 fans have more spending power than JS does, have a look at their team and work it out for yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
He understands only too well, it's why he looks so feckin miserable. Getting his midfield outplayed by Carlisles is not his fault, Carlisle and their 4000 fans have more spending power than JS does, have a look at their team and work it out for yourself.

And its not even his midfield either most of them are loan signings and thts been the case all season. Its no wonder thats our weakest area.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Its a shame he didn't do what Pulis did with Palace, and part company with Argyle and expose the owner for the cheapskate he is - although with Pardew doing absolutely fantastic with that team now its a bit of a backfire.

Regardless, it seemed common consensus that Hartley is a leader, McCormick is a leader, Nelse, McHugh, O'Connor, Cox all have been praised for some point for leadership. However, Sheridan isn't getting answers from these guys, I don't understand? I don't understand where these players are at mentally, especially now Harbin is back and supposedly his impact for the players he coaches is terrific with regards to their mentality - yet we're still drooping heads, lacking commitment, just all round being a bit shit and low on confidence. This was probably epitomised by Reuben make a desperate dive for a penalty in which he was booked, totally uncharacteristic of him yet he must have felt compelled to try it. A lack of belief that he could achieve a goal, or that his teammates will create the opportunity he requires and so he cheats. Very disheartening.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:40 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Sparksy did raise the point that John had said this before and asked why hasn't it changed, Shez has no answers - he doesn't understand his players. Crazy. Club's a shambles.

That just about sums JS up.

A part-Time manager with a team falling apart around him.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:42 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Its a shame he didn't do what Pulis did with Palace, and part company with Argyle and expose the owner for the cheapskate he is - although with Pardew doing absolutely fantastic with that team now its a bit of a backfire.

Regardless, it seemed common consensus that Hartley is a leader, McCormick is a leader, Nelse, McHugh, O'Connor, Cox all have been praised for some point for leadership. However, Sheridan isn't getting answers from these guys, I don't understand? I don't understand where these players are at mentally, especially now Harbin is back and supposedly his impact for the players he coaches is terrific with regards to their mentality - yet we're still drooping heads, lacking commitment, just all round being a bit shit and low on confidence. This was probably epitomised by Reuben make a desperate dive for a penalty in which he was booked, totally uncharacteristic of him yet he must have felt compelled to try it. A lack of belief that he could achieve a goal, or that his teammates will create the opportunity he requires and so he cheats. Very disheartening.

You can have all the leaders that you want but if a team has insufficient goal power throughout, then they will be leading down blind alleys forever more. Reid and Alessandra dry up, nothing to back it up, it's as simple as that and has been throughout the season. Too much pressure on the front and back departments of the team and even the once near impregnable rearguard is now beginning to crack.

Pulis turned Palace over today BTW-how very like him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread    Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy Rafferty has a Hotel in Carlisle Match Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next