Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?

Go down 
+3
Elias
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Just read the new fanzine, good couple of pieces to read from John Lloyd and Roger Willis amoung others but I couldn't help but notice that pasoti weren't advertising this time, is this sending out a statement that the trust does now have the support of the largest Argyle fans forum, if it's the money we could have a whip round for them.
Anyway I think it's a bit of a poor show, it's not a lot of money let's hope we don't return to the usual suspects doing all they can to de stabilise the trust, Mr Webb and co.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 pm

I think its common knowledge that the pig has tried to bully the Trust each time they have printed the fanzine. Hopefully they have told him to shove his money up his fat arse.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Actually I can accept that Pasoti and their contributors do a great deal for the club. There are some amazing supporters in there and if they wish to solely support then good on them. Support can mean many things to different people.

My contempt is for the "Janner nation army" who think they are more intelligent than they are, in particular Webb and Newell. They have sought to divide and conquer a shite football club to further their means. Football has forever attracted wannabes but this lot are clueless. Newell was born an inarticulate janner, and Webb wasn't far behind, but at least Webb has the ability to talk to a crowd. Webb mobilised a Trust movement and then bent over at the very first flirt from power and left the very vehicle that had got him there high and dry. Unprincipled, captain wife shagging charlatan.

If I were you Sam and Josh I would wait for incoming from all directions very soon, particularly if our form continues and there are more stadium developments at Babbacombe model village than HHP. A strong trust is to be supported.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Wouldn't be the first time Newell has threatened to withdraw his support because he didn't get his own way.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:17 am

Quote Dick Trickle :

'My contempt is for the "Janner nation army" who think they are more intelligent than they are, in particular Webb and Newell. They have sought to divide and conquer a shite football club to further their means. Football has forever attracted wannabes but this lot are clueless. Newell was born an inarticulate janner, and Webb wasn't far behind, but at least Webb has the ability to talk to a crowd. Webb mobilised a Trust movement and then bent over at the very first flirt from power and left the very vehicle that had got him there high and dry. Unprincipled, captain wife shagging charlatan.'

FFS say what you really fink Dick ! Ee's the fird greatest janner of all time and supports the greatest football club in the world. 'One James Brent! There's only one James Brent !'

ps Is the 'fanzine' still restricted to the less than one thousand trust members online and hard copies for 50p on match days ?
Nothing quite like spreading the word far and wide is there ? Rolling Eyes

Any chance of someone sending me the Lloyd/Willis missives ...........pretty please ?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 am

Morning Tringers.

Actually I was wrong to use the words I did and if you hadn't have quoted me I would have edited them this morning. I let my frustration at the state of this club and the treatment of the Trust to get the better of me. Play the ball not the man.

The Trust movement is one of the few positives surrounding this club in the last few years yet I am more convinced than ever that it has been marginalised for good and the people I mentioned, as well as a few others, must take their share of the blame.

In the spirit of playing the ball and not the man I apologise for any offence caused to any members or non-members of the second largest fans forum concerning the second best football club in Devon in the 4th best division in England.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:57 am

Sometimes things need saying...............
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:48 am

Praise for Josh Pope from The Prez in his latest column.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/CHRIS-WEBB-COLUMN-Impressed-Youth-Parliament/story-25972191-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:11 pm

green_genie wrote:

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/CHRIS-WEBB-COLUMN-Impressed-Youth-Parliament/story-25972191-detail/story.html

Sleep
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:26 pm

I can imagine he asked for his name in CAPS in that url from the erald ;-)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:33 pm

green_genie wrote:

"On Saturday 264 fans made the 8 hour round trip to Hartlepool".

8 hour round trip? Does he think all true Argyle fans live in Gloucester or summat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:34 pm

green_genie wrote:

Just lulling the boy into a false sense of security before he tries to use him I expect.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Iggy wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Just lulling the boy into a false sense of security before he tries to use him I expect.

cynical bar steward. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 pm

green_genie wrote:
Iggy wrote:
green_genie wrote:

cynical bar steward. Rolling Eyes

Realism rather than cynicism, the One has plenty of previous with underhand activities, trying to de stabilise the trust included.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Josh must be thrilled to bits to receive an endorsement from that political leviathan, the President, the Chris, it's pricless.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:23 pm

political turncoat surely ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm

The sooner those corrupt bastards are closed down the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:11 pm

unlucky josh to receive this from chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?   Pasoti taking an anti trust position again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti taking an anti trust position again?
Page 1 of 1