Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust Empty
PostSubject: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

They're finally coming to terms with the FACT that the administrators will stick with the HeaneyRidsdale pre pack come hell or high water... no matter how long it takes.... and, as Seadog so rightly said, it is only the staff continuing to defer that allows this whole charade to continue on and on.

So, with the overdue dawning of the Age of Reality, I guess it should be OK for Pasoti Trust to now leave the rescue plan in the capable hands of James Brent, which should always have been the case, shake off their self imposed shackles, and OPPOSE the pre pack that so obviously intends to secure the money of the previous owners at the expense of the staff and players.
Some hopes ! .... I wonder if anyone will mention the war in their election address ? ... or will all the candidates agree to wave the white flag to Ridsdale as an inevitablity, and leave the matter as taboo ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
They're finally coming to terms with the FACT that the administrators will stick with the HeaneyRidsdale pre pack come hell or high water... no matter how long it takes.... and, as Seadog so rightly said, it is only the staff continuing to defer that allows this whole charade to continue on and on.

So, with the overdue dawning of the Age of Reality, I guess it should be OK for Pasoti Trust to now leave the rescue plan in the capable hands of James Brent, which should always have been the case, shake off their self imposed shackles, and OPPOSE the pre pack that so obviously intends to secure the money of the previous owners at the expense of the staff and players.
Some hopes ! .... I wonder if anyone will mention the war in their election address ? ... or will all the candidates agree to wave the white flag to Ridsdale as an inevitablity, and leave the matter as taboo ?

The Riddler has agreed to let the GT's have their fanfests... That white flag will be flying high!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Actually Ricks, well spotted. That 'concession' will have been massively important to the BOG gang, although it still leaves poor old Ponty out in the cold. Nothing like throwing the urchins a bit of Maundy money.... and it's not as if the pint and pasty culture is going to effect badly on corporate business ..... as there won't be any.... just a matter of keeping the oiks to their tent.

Despite all the rhetoric, I believe Pasoti Trust will be champing at the bit to do business with the Heaney Pre pack as much as Brent. As for the GTs, I'm sure they're a happy bunch knowing the Ridsdale age is not about to be cut short. Shoulld suit them nicely thank you very much. Who cares if it's all in aid of the old owners.

I must keep a look out for the 'fund raising' activities and pencil sharpening opportunities that will be put out for tender..... surely Pasoti Trust must be in with a shout.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 am

Just shut up you two, get along to the fanfest, dig deep and prolong the agony. At least we'll have a club to support, the parasites will prosper and we shall be at the top table, 'Four legs good, two legs baaaaaad!' pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 am

Well, well, well... I see our glorious leaders are doing their final and expected u turn, after hiding away behind the "rescue package".
We all saw how quickly Postcode jumped ship and we know the bait was to offer him a place within the oh so convenient and illustrious Pasoti Trust "rescue package" meetings.
Well, now he is saying we must all back the Heaney bid. I think we can take from that, most of the Pasoti Trust opportunist bunch have now decided Heaney is their best bet ... talk about head turning... these people have no shame.
Thanks for all your hard work guys, vociferously opposing this pre pack jocolor
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Well, well, well... I see our glorious leaders are doing their final and expected u turn, after hiding away behind the "rescue package".
We all saw how quickly Postcode jumped ship and we know the bait was to offer him a place within the oh so convenient and illustrious Pasoti Trust "rescue package" meetings.
Well, now he is saying we must all back the Heaney bid. I think we can take from that, most of the Pasoti Trust opportunist bunch have now decided Heaney is their best bet ... talk about head turning... these people have no shame.

Trust in the riddler
In heany we trust

Heaney and riddler lets us have faaaaaan fests

lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 am

penzancepirate wrote:

I thought the same, the moral standards of some are lower then the gutter!

Is there a single soul involved in this dire and morally bankrupt fiasco at any level, that can be trusted?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 am

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.............. George Orwell. Our new welcome statement perhaps ?

That's why the farm animals dislike us so much yet they still dare to take the moral high ground. Bleddy bucket rattlers ! jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Tringreen wrote:
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.............. George Orwell. Our new welcome statement perhaps ?

That would make an excellent welcome statement.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

That would make an excellent welcome statement.

If we are going to quote Orwell... One of my personal faves which I feel sums up the current situation...

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever!"
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 am

as long as it's Saint Peter's boot.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

seadog wrote:
as long as it's Saint Peter's boot.

or the much maligned St Paul ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust   At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust Empty

Back to top Go down

At last, reality has dawned on Pasoti Trust
Page 1 of 1