The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PASOTI Trust's No-One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PASOTI Trust's No-One Empty
PostSubject: PASOTI Trust's No-One   PASOTI Trust's No-One EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 pm

In a highly predictable and frankly unsurprising move to many of us on here, the wide one of Tony Pasoti has dropped the Trust at the first opportunity he could. In a pretty vague statement, he apologises to his 'mate Woz', before declaring it is the others he doesn't agree with. Of course, the parts he doesn't agree with aren't actually explained. Thankfully for the unified Trust of course, the esteemed fat leader of Tony MAF has incredibly poor form when it comes to backing horses. Most of them get shot.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Pasoti Trusts No-One   PASOTI Trust's No-One EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 am

Again true to form, unknown alias 'Deep Throat' wades in to add some pretty rotten meat to the bones, stating that the Trust has pretty much imploded (again with nothing to back this up). We've seen this before, of course. Newell makes a vague point before one of his drones wades in with something to back him up only more maliciously. Not exactly a revelation. I do wonder how his 'mate Woz' feels about it though. Hardly mate-behaviour. In fact, it is the behaviour of a chap who likely has few 'real' friends in 'real' life, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Pasoti Trusts No-One   PASOTI Trust's No-One EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 am

ATD's knecht then throws a humdinger of a swerveball, stating that someone has been hired to take down the Trust! I wonder what type of person could be so unsettled by the very notion of a democratic organisation that he could be tempted by that, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI Trust's No-One   PASOTI Trust's No-One EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 am

For what it's worth, there wasn't any hint of civil war, manouevring or backstabbing from any of the Trust Board chaps I saw on Saturday. John, Richard, Tim and Woz were all in cheerful moods, Tim even went so far as to buy me a cup of coffee while I was at my booth in the Lyndhurst. If they are at each others' throats, they're doing an extraordinary job of disguising the fact. Unless that cup of coffee was a ploy to get my backing for any potential takeover, knowing what an influential person I am* lol!

*I know sarcasm doesn't transfer to the written word terribly well at times, but, for the record, and before ol' Porky goes off on one...I'm being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI Trust's No-One   PASOTI Trust's No-One EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 am

The thread title was meant to read 'PASOTI Trust's No-One' but the usual phone trick occurred.

I am interested, though, in the response of said Sir Rich to the allegation made against him of an attempted coup.

Should MY REAL LIFE MATE WOZ WOK AWAY because of you, etc?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI Trust's No-One   PASOTI Trust's No-One Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI Trust's No-One
Page 1 of 1