Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. Empty
PostSubject: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:52 pm

O'connor has gone and like Bobby Reid he wont be coming back. ..... Trust in Green Jim.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:56 pm

If true suffs that is a total pisser, our most consistent and versatile player imo. Fcuking coming together nicely now jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Crikey. Thought he was here all season. When does Kellett go?

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
If true suffs that is a total pisser, our most consistent and versatile player imo. Fcuking coming together nicely now jocolor geek
I think its true bhey, its on Jimmy's official fan club forum. You cant get promoted with a team full of short term loans perhaps if Brent spent more than two days a month at home park he would know that. coming apart nicely:joker:geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Dingle wrote:
Crikey.  Thought he was here all season.  When does Kellett go?  

I think Kellet also goes after today.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Very disappointing FFS.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm

They're clearly not impressed with Jimmy's transfer window budget for our glorious promotion push!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
They're clearly not impressed with Jimmy's transfer window budget for our glorious promotion push!
We cant compete with glamour clubs like Burton and Newport FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:25 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Very disappointing FFS.

One more match for him

O'Connor was always going back after today. I am more confident we can bring him back then i am B.Reid.

Time is ticking and Sheridan/Brent need to get moving as we need reinforcements too strengthen the squad depth.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Why was he always going back after today, couldn't we have agreed an extension to the deal before it ran out ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Why was he always going back after today, couldn't we have agreed an extension to the deal before it ran out ?

because it ran out today and its the argyle way wait till the last minute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm

So does anyone think that there will be any angry heckling directed towards the directors box when we lose on Saturday against an ambitious Luton?

Or will it be the usual excuses from the usual suspets.

WERE SHIT AND I,M SICK OF IT
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm

I think we should just clap and clap and clap because 'ee saved us
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Bugger. I thought he was here for the season too.

If we don't get some serious reinforcements to strengthen the first team in the next two weeks we'll be lucky to finish in the top half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
So does anyone think that there will be any angry heckling directed towards the directors box when we lose on Saturday against an ambitious Luton?

Or will it be the usual excuses from the usual suspets.

WERE SHIT AND I,M SICK OF IT

i do heckle them but no one hears me Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 pm

will lose 2 nil next week..complete fekkin farce, all of this shambles shite
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:38 pm

I hate to say it but others have mentioned it before but unless we bring fresh blood in january then we are fooked and will slip down the league again.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:45 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I hate to say it but others have mentioned it before but unless we bring fresh blood in january then we are fooked and will slip down the league again.

Very true lawny, but we will still have a club... unbeaten in 2015.... #stripes are back......viva avia.... ive painted every room in my house green.............Argyle champion league Winners 2020 2021 2023 2024...........geek
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 pm

John Sheridan has said that Anthony O'Connor will go back to Blackburn on Monday but still hopes to extend his loan
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Very true lawny, but we will still have a club... unbeaten in 2015.... #stripes are back......viva avia.... ive painted every room in my house green.............Argyle champion league Winners 2020 2021 2023 2024...........geek

How silly of me I forgot we should be grateful we still have a club and stripes are back. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Plus we must be more grateful coz black shorts are back............................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Can't stand this negativity on this site sometimes - ok so O'Connor is heading back to Blackburn booo whoo.... we have a lovely 3,800 GRANDSTAND on the way, a beautiful stripy kit, a gimp drummer providing entertainment for fans and dare I say extra services for the SUPER variety... let's just count our blessings shall we?

FFS we only need a 1k capathity innum so 3.8k more than enough, Oim just appy bobbing up and down between CCC and League One - why be greedy and clamour for more
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Can't stand this negativity on this site sometimes - ok so O'Connor is heading back to Blackburn booo whoo.... we have a lovely 3,800 GRANDSTAND on the way, a beautiful stripy kit, a gimp drummer providing entertainment for fans and dare I say extra services for the SUPER variety... let's just count our blessings shall we?

FFS we only need a 1k capathity innum so 3.8k more than enough, Oim just appy bobbing up and down between CCC and League One - why be greedy and clamour for more

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 pm

O'Connor is an intelligent and consistent player. He offers us flexibility, versatility and at least a 7/10 performance in any position asked of him.

Losing him is unthinkable. I trust JS to arrange horses' heads in a few lancashire beds next week to sort out any misunderstanding about the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:58 pm

I'm sure JS can arrange horses heads resulting in the desired effect, if not surely Plebby can release the hounds?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:47 am

As seasoned footie fans we all know the problems with having talented LOAN players in a squad - mainly they can be called back at any time!
Up to Sheridan to earn his money as manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.   O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN. Empty

Back to top Go down

O;CONNORS GONE BACK TO BLACKBURN.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next