Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:07 am

alannotivvy wrote:
has Lee Jameson made any comment yet ?

It is alleged that he has ripped a fag paper in anger. There are unconfirmed rumours that he is planning to crush a grape.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:30 am

I notice Frank is differentiating between the BNP's website and their Facebook page. He may never have posted on their official website but he sure has on their Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Peoples politics, religion or sexual orientation should not affect their suitability to serve on the trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:32 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Peoples politics, religion or sexual orientation should not affect their suitability to serve on the trust.

It does when its a community role
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:40 pm

pepsipete wrote:

It's not about his religion or sexual orientation, it's about his views on other people's.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Pepsi, you didn't get the point, Angry did.
So Harpers line is, 'I never 'liked' the BNP Website - no one said he did. My grandchildren 'liked' the BNP facebook page, I love my country and the bulldog emblem, the only concerns re the mosque were over parking and the comments I made in the Herald are just...........................

How can the Trust allow this man to stand?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:09 pm

If he stands the Trust is fooked, if they stop him then The Farm has a big stick to further bash them with.

Win win for the head Mod and owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:50 pm

There's this question (see below) put directly to Adolf on the Frank Harper thread on Pbay, by a poster called 'Duck'.

It should be interesing to see his response to this. laugh

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 <a href=Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 Frank_10" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It's rather telling that no one on Pasoti is rushing to his defence.

Apart from the Site Owner, and two of his mods. popcorn

Geddon IJN, Daz and Ollieargyle, standing side by side in the trenches with your 'friend'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:08 pm

And now that same poster's name has changed? Suspect

[img]Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 Frank_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:10 pm

As has the joined date!

Strange!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:14 pm

But posted at exactly the same time - which still would of shown both posts Something's not right here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
This is the post made by Harper on the BNP Facebook page (that he didn't know he had 'liked', although he admits to 'liking' the "no to another mosque in Plymouth" facebook page where similar comments were made by him)-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 Bnp10

BNP FB Post

Are you bloody thick or what pal?

Frank has already clarified this on Pasoti - the internet saddoes from here have it in for him, and they are the ones responsible for this dubious facebook activity.

It's quite clear what has happened. Some bright ATD nerd 6 months ago, somehow got hold of both Frank's email and facebook password. Armed with this, they started spuriously commented and liking all manner of contentious views, just in case from out of nowhere he would stand for AFT election 5 months later.

The support of Israel in his pasoti avatar, presumably for bombing the Muslim 'terrorists' in Gaza back to the Stone Ages, and the homophobic comments on the Herald website, were most likely the work of his little grandchildren. But at the end of the day kids will be kids won't they, I am sure you will agree.

Any more out of you or anyone else and you will be hearing from the Pasoti legal team. But if you're willing to settle for £75k for damages we can discuss it privately and have no more said on the matter.

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 Handshake-resized-600

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:20 pm

A multi who posted under the wrong name/used the wrong IP????
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Can we expect an Auction of BNP memorabilia on the Facist friendly website anytime soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Aardvark_Von_Lipwig wrote:
A multi who posted under the wrong name/used the wrong IP????

I reckon. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Do Pasoti make a habit of changing the username of posts made?

I wonder how many other posts have been made in the past which have then had the username changed?

Very corrupt and deceitful action to take that.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Bang to rights..........pasoti, a corrupt, vile cesspit of bile!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:55 pm

And top screenshotting POI, It'll be fun watching them try to explain this one away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:57 pm

I am sure here is a perfectly logical explanation, someone just has to make it up.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:33 pm

What a nightmare embarrassment this is for the Trust. Can you imagine the fallout if this fella actually gets voted on?

Shorely the current incumbents have to nip this in the bud, don't they?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:35 pm

I love how Daz and others on the Pasoti thread are trying to make great political capital out of Josh allegedly having a drink at a Trust event. What's worse, that or sympathising with neo-Nazis? Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:37 pm

The original poster Duck had a post count of 1. LutonGreen has 15 as below and no longer exists if you click on profile.

LutonGreen wrote:
Once again I find myself agreeing with IJN.

People who attend all of the time deserve a higher ranking than those who pick the big games only.

IJN is quite correct in what he says and as one of leading figures in the fight against extinction we should listen with open ears at what he says.

He truly is a super fan.

LutonGreen wrote:
12 games left for us to celebrate another fantastic season under James Brent's tenure.  Another year of progression and it leaves solid foundations for the future.

Thank you James for the season.

LutonGreen wrote:
Such a shame that that man Andrew Symons couldn't just come out and wholeheartedly support James and the club.  What a terrible time to release such a statement and it could be argued that his words had a negative effect on the team yesterday.

LutonGreen wrote:
I think is normal fans should forget the freaks and get fully behind James Brent.  The man saved our wonderful club from extinction and we owe it to him to get behind him and the team 100%

Andy Newell is right, let's do this for the REAL fans.

LutonGreen wrote:
A good move by JB I think. A true Argyle fan on the board and a cash injection into the PAFC coffers.
This one is on Tony Wrathall rejoining board.

LutonGreen wrote:
Agreed. I shudder to think where we would be without him. Certainly not on the verge of the play offs and with a new grandstand on the way!

LutonGreen wrote:
I don't see a problem. The more money for Akkeron means that JB will have more money to invest in PAFC. It seems like a win win situation to me.

LutonGreen wrote:
Once the HHP and Grandstand development are complete I think all the Brent knockers will be silenced and we will all realise how lucky we are to have JB at the helm.

LutonGreen wrote:
Some very welcome comments and common sense from JonB. With the likes of him on the PASB and Chris Webb and Ian Newell close to JB I think the views of the fans are in safe hands.

The attempts to destabilize the club have to stop. Enough is enough.

LutonGreen wrote:
I think it's great news for Argyle. If the parking charges for the HHP car park are low enough it should attract a lot of business away from the P+R car park and make the whole HHP development more viable.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:46 pm

knarf rephar wrote:
I've now been advised that the Green Rhino is not who I thought he was, even though various people had told me! Looks like I've been set up again, ignore reference above, that's it for me on this thread in not even going to read it again

Exactly who we need on the AFT..  Someone who takes someones word for something and gets his facts wrong, and then shuts up shop because he can't hack the questioning over his own embarrassing behaviour...

No wonder Newell nominated him.  Two pigs in a trough!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:55 pm

green_genie wrote:
The original poster Duck had a post count of 1. LutonGreen  has 15 as below and no longer exists if you click on profile.

LutonGreen wrote:
Once again I find myself agreeing with IJN.

People who attend all of the time deserve a higher ranking than those who pick the big games only.

IJN is quite correct in what he says and as one of leading figures in the fight against extinction we should listen with open ears at what he says.

He truly is a super fan.

LutonGreen wrote:
12 games left for us to celebrate another fantastic season under James Brent's tenure.  Another year of progression and it leaves solid foundations for the future.

Thank you James for the season.

LutonGreen wrote:
Such a shame that that man Andrew Symons couldn't just come out and wholeheartedly support James and the club.  What a terrible time to release such a statement and it could be argued that his words had a negative effect on the team yesterday.

LutonGreen wrote:
I think is normal fans should forget the freaks and get fully behind James Brent.  The man saved our wonderful club from extinction and we owe it to him to get behind him and the team 100%

Andy Newell is right, let's do this for the REAL fans.

LutonGreen wrote:
A good move by JB I think. A true Argyle fan on the board and a cash injection into the PAFC coffers.
This one is on Tony Wrathall rejoining board.

LutonGreen wrote:
Agreed. I shudder to think where we would be without him. Certainly not on the verge of the play offs and with a new grandstand on the way!

LutonGreen wrote:
I don't see a problem. The more money for Akkeron means that JB will have more money to invest in PAFC. It seems like a win win situation to me.

LutonGreen wrote:
Once the HHP and Grandstand development are complete I think all the Brent knockers will be silenced and we will all realise how lucky we are to have JB at the helm.

LutonGreen wrote:
Some very welcome comments and common sense from JonB. With the likes of him on the PASB and Chris Webb and Ian Newell close to JB I think the views of the fans are in safe hands.

The attempts to destabilize the club have to stop. Enough is enough.

LutonGreen wrote:
I think it's great news for Argyle. If the parking charges for the HHP car park are low enough it should attract a lot of business away from the P+R car park and make the whole HHP development more viable.

Sometimes I think they have found their nadir of thickness and then I log onto this site. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next