Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Peggy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
hippo wrote:
That's what it seems like to me SFD too.  Stupid question but, how could planning be given when two 'funders' didn't know they had to put their hands in their pockets?

Not stupid at all.

Surely that's grounds for revoking the consent already granted?

Green Genie will know better than I, but I'm pretty certain decisions on planning permission aren't based on whether the funding's in place. The process is mostly about whether plans meet various legal and other standards, how they fit in with area plans and the like, and the impact they'll have on things like traffic, schools and so on.

hippo wrote:
How much council tax has been sent into Brent's wallet with regards to the rebates etc?

A lot, some of it paid by people on very, very low incomes. Pissed away, basically.

Edited to add: Interesting to remember Tudor calling somebody a 'chimp' when they questioned the plans ...

This funding issue shouldn't affect the Planning Decision but if the hotel is definitely gone then Akkeron will have to resubmit plans as the whole structure of the building will change, unless they build it and try to make it Student Accommodation after the event, but that still leaves a huge funding gap.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Wash your mouth out with soap and water ejh, THE Chris Webb boasts-

"Described and (sic) ‘Inspirational’ by Argyle followers and singled out with (sic) for outstanding praise by Argyle Chairman, James Brent, Chris Webb now offers guidance on supporter relationships to Clubs across the UK

Since the period of administration, Chris has worked with supporters on a number of initiatives that have been aimed at improving the experience for those who really are at the heart of the game – The Fans’.

Chris now offers guidance to Clubs and Supporters Trust (sic) on improving supporter relations, fundraising activities and being commercially smart.

This is not just another gimmick. Chris prides himself on results. This means improving matchday atmospheres, raising additional money for Clubs / Trusts and creating a unity between supporters and their Clubs which is often seen as the Holy Grail by even the very top Clubs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:34 pm

TBH I don't pay much attention these days but I thought the painful dragging out of the rebate situation a few months ago was solely about the rates. Did we know the rent was being foregone as well? Anyway if it now has to be paid that'll be a further drain on finances. Are these rebates for free or have they just been deferred for payment in due course?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Originally told it was rent too - but the official line from the Council at that time was that the rent was up to date - no mention of rent payment holidays was made. As far as we all know reductions are not repayable - great oif you are an Argyle fan, not so great if you are a PCC Council Tax or Business Rate payer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Wash your mouth out with soap and water ejh, THE Chris Webb boasts-

"Described and (sic) ‘Inspirational’ by Argyle followers and singled out with (sic) for outstanding praise by Argyle Chairman, James Brent, Chris Webb now offers guidance on supporter relationships to Clubs across the UK

Since the period of administration, Chris has worked with supporters on a number of initiatives that have been aimed at improving the experience for those who really are at the heart of the game – The Fans’.

Chris now offers guidance to Clubs and Supporters Trust (sic) on improving supporter relations, fundraising activities and being commercially smart.

This is not just another gimmick. Chris prides himself on results. This means improving matchday atmospheres, raising additional money for Clubs / Trusts and creating a unity between supporters and their Clubs which is often seen as the Holy Grail by even the very top Clubs."

Why doesn't he put some of his tweets on his website, demonstrating his excellent skills in uniting the fanbase, and building rapport between Trusts and football clubs?

When is the last time he raised money, or did anything constructive for OUR Trust? i.e. the Trust he despises.

He must live in a fantasy world where him and Brent are popular and universally adored, because they deliver all these popular projects they put their mind to.

The only three times I have heard of Chris Webb in the last two years was the scandal with Purse's wife, moaning about Wrathall coming back and attacking the Trust today.

3 actions which worked to divide the club more than unite, but I doubt I will find mention of it on his website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Look Chris can't come on here and defend himself because he banned for having multi accounts (Greenman). As Chris will tell anybody this was never confirmed because he never replied to any of our requests for ip verification (because he knew that would incriminate him) although we knew they were all the same.
So, is it real fair to attack the Fan Uniter without a chance for him to defend himself?
Look I'll tell you what Chris, just for old times sake well forget about the verification and all that and well activate an account so that you can put everybody straight, ok?
Only fair I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 pm

The Greenman account was soley about uniting the trust wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Has he logged on yet? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:05 pm

Sam,

While I digest the latest can I ask how the discussions about the ACV ( asset of community value) went? I think your meeting with Tudor included this topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:07 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Feck me, a thread on the other side without the cavalry of porkster, de-liar, lockup yer women webbs about or throbster jumping to speccys defence, just the multi nikkkk with his acroprop, bless, like a fart in a storm.

Me thinks they must be having a cobra meeting.

Wot next???

Many a true word said in jest. lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Has anyone publicly resigned from the Trust ( for at least the 3rd time) yet?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Has anyone publicly resigned from the Trust ( for at least the 3rd time) yet?

Deep Throat (an account for transfer rumours lol! ) possibly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:30 pm

I see The line of attack is that they never waited for james Brent to respond to minutes of a meeting that he wasn't involved In
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Brilliant response from Esmer-

Esmer wrote:
To be fair if they had waited for a response from the club the deadline for the balloon payment would have come and gone before they got a reply
Back to top Go down
a39er

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:38 pm

There was, I think, a pause of about two hours between the minutes being sent to Martyn Starnes and them being published on the website.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I see The line of attack is that they never waited for james Brent to respond to minutes of a meeting that he wasn't involved In

Quite right, too. When will these people understand that before putting anything out they should get permission from Sepp Blatter, David Cameron, Lord Seb Coe, HRH Liz 2, the Football League and James Brent? (As well as Newell, Webb et al, naturally.)

By the way, forget all this Lord and Sir and High Admiral stuff. I hereby nominate Sam to be king of the world forever. No individual representing an organisation should have to put up with half the shite he's had this afternoon (and I speak after most of it was apparently deleted; his responses still tell the tale).
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:20 pm

When the non developer goes, will his Popular Prez and skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkint go with him?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Sam,

While I digest the latest can I ask how the discussions about the ACV ( asset of community value) went? I think your meeting with Tudor included this topic?
It didn't actually but Tudor was/is nonetheless aware that we're planning to do one.

It's something that's slipped slightly down the list to be honest with all the other stuff on but thanks for the reminder. We're still very much interested in putting in an ACV before the AGM in November.

Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I see nkkkk is the only one trying to save his seat in the car and director box by questioning what has been posted by AFT.

Why does that not surprise me in the slightest.
Rolling Eyes

And who is he to pontificate to anyone what the fan-base should or shouldn't be told.

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Brilliant response from Esmer-

Esmer wrote:
To be fair if they had waited for a response from the club the deadline for the balloon payment would have come and gone before they got a reply

Why did they move this from the thread

spowell92 wrote:

Sold a load of cobblers by Brent then... Ready your escape pod please James and let's have an owner with a focus on football. He doesn't care about us.

Steve.PAFC2012

Some people on here Sam won't take too kindly to us for this but I 100% agree.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I see nkkkk is the only one trying to save his seat in the car and director box by questioning what has been posted by AFT.

Rolling Eyes

And who is he to pontificate to anyone what the fan-base should or shouldn't be told.

PL2 3DQ is helping out now. where is the pig?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Standard Superfan behaviour, they know best.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Pisspoor Club statement- there are some misunderstandings in the AFT Tudor minutes that the club won't go into and aren't making any further statements relating to the minutes. Is Webb running the dire communications dept now?

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:45 pm

The Chris Webb.........come on here and do some bullying..........#pisspoorpresident

Nikkkkkk the multi..........attempting to defend the indefensible..........#yesterdaysman/men

Our illustrious owner..........money talks, bullshit walks..........#allcomingtogethernicelynowjim geek
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:49 pm

End of October mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next