Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Is Brent still doing the ice bucket challenge or was that a misunderstanding?

A member of his staff was allegedly incorrectly briefed before speaking to the public leading to the misinformation....
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 pm

bizarre
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Rant not over. El Pres' call for a big group meeting and I expect group hug is plainly nonsense. The one thing absolutely factual about our esteemed owner is that he is the king of obfuscation, incomplete answers, pie in the sky statements (£1-2m income from corporate facilities!) and body swerving actual financial or building commitments.

A get together would be pointless and actually highly unlikely after todays events.

Rant suspended for now.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Have you seen the price of ice these days (well, there's a shortage) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Funny. The other week, my neighbour's car started smouldering and the fire brigade had to come and put it out. Within two hours, the incident was on the Erole website. The AFT put the report of their meeting out nearly eight hours ago ... and no sign on there.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

popcorn running low tonight too !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Elias wrote:
popcorn running low tonight too !

Could be in for an interesting couple of days !!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Peggy wrote:
Funny. The other week, my neighbour's car started smouldering and the fire brigade had to come and put it out. Within two hours, the incident was on the Erole website. The AFT put the report of their meeting out nearly eight hours ago ... and no sign on there.

It on comments page Martyn Starnes write for the Hearld and FOCP facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Peggy wrote:

It on comments page Martyn Starnes write for the Hearld and FOCP facebook

I wonder how long before the comments get removed !!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

I am right that Mr Evan read the mins and agree with them so the AFT could post them on the web.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:30 pm

indeed.

nothing to see here, lets talk about the football :greenrave: brent worship What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I am right that Mr Evan read the mins  and agree with them so the AFT could post them on the web.

It would certainly seem that way TGWU.
Why the hell would the Trust post something without the approval of TE !!??

The club says that there some inaccuracies but cannot tell us what the inaccuracies are.
More of the usual 'buying time' horse-shit that has been trotted out by the club on numerous occasions and also commonly used by Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when FES went tits up.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Mr Evans certainly did consent to the minutes going out. Twice, in fact.

I'm going to do my best to find out what exactly these 'inaccuracies' are because they seem to only have been discovered today...Of course it's possible mistakes can be made, but if they have then it'd be good to get a few sharper details.

Cheers for the kind words all,

Sam.

Last edited by GreenSam on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mike Greening......what a chod
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 pm

I would be extremely surprised if a very well paid leader of a unitary authority like Plymouth City Council who is responsible for a very large budget didn't first tell his advisors that he was meeting with AFT reps. Agree with his advisors what he was going to tell the AFT. Probably check with his advisors during the meeting that it was ok to say XYZ. Then triple check with his advisors before agreeing what the AFT were going to publish. These advisors probably include lawyers.

Can anybody really see the leader of a large council who is used to dealing with government departments, government ministers, business leaders and other prominent people being caught out by a couple of football fans? No offence to Andy and Sam.

IF and it's a big IF, Tudor Evans has been incorrectly briefed by one or more of his staff, then the big question must surely be who the hell from PAFC or Akkeron incorrectly briefed Tudor's staff to start with?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:50 pm

GreenSam wrote:

I'm going to do my best to find out what exactly these 'inaccuracies' are because they seem to only have been discovered today...

Sam.

Well done Sam.

May I suggest you take Chris Webb's suggestion and ask Brent and Tudor and their reps to meet with the AFT immediately.

I doubt that it will happen. ...and when it doesn't. I suggest you call on Chris Webb to make it happen as he sure as hell thinks it is possible.

If he makes it happen. Great.

If not... Just shut the feck up Webb and resign.

Oh and Sam...
Regarding those AFT membership figures... Is Mrs. Purse-Webb a member?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mike Greening......what a chod

What Creeping means is that jimmy's up to his old tricks, look busy and do nothing.jocolor
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Rickler wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

I'm going to do my best to find out what exactly these 'inaccuracies' are because they seem to only have been discovered today...

Sam.

Well done Sam.

May I suggest you take Chris Webb's suggestion and ask Brent and Tudor and their reps to meet with the AFT immediately.

I doubt that it will happen. ...and when it doesn't.  I suggest you call on Chris Webb to make it happen as he sure as hell thinks it is possible.

If he makes it happen. Great.  

If not...  Just shut the feck up Webb and resign.

Oh and Sam...  
Regarding those AFT membership figures...  Is Mrs. Purse-Webb a member?

Sam, is Chris Webb still a member?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:41 pm

It would appear to me that to reveal who is or is not a member would break the data protection laws. You will be asking addresses and phone numbers next.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Correct Pete.

Even that aside, I don't personally have access to the memberbase at this time. Never have been in charge of it, in fact.

Sam.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:50 pm

The suggestion was meant to mean, you check and if he's not a member, ignore him.

You don't want access to the database, it causes migraines Wink
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:50 pm

pepsipete wrote:
It would appear to me that to reveal who is or is not a member would break the data protection laws.  You will be asking addresses and phone numbers next.

Don't get carried away...

I bet there are loads of clubs and associations where the membership roster is public. Some it would be a condition of the club before being allowed to join.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I see nkkkk is the only one trying to save his seat in the car and director box by questioning what has been posted by AFT.

Why does that not surprise me in the slightest.
Rolling Eyes

And who is he to pontificate to anyone what the fan-base should or shouldn't be told.

PL2 3DQ is helping out now. where is the pig?

I see the pig is logged in over there but he keeping very quite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Did i miss the fun?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Webb needs to clear out for the sake of pafc. He has been out of his depth since day one, initially in a charming kinda village idiot sense, but now its embarrassing. Pafc has a proud history and to have a president that I wouldn't charge to make a feckin cup of coffee, childishly and clumsily trying to save face, pisses directly on that history. Resign. And let those with a brain discuss how on earth the club can avoid being liquidated next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park   AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFT meets with Tudor Evans about Higher Home Park
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next