Damon.Lenszner
Elias
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Planning permission  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:48 am

GOB wrote:
Your mission accomplished Hairy, nobody else s. If you want to pick fights with almost every user on every topic in every thread, attack moderators and the site and generally be a disruptive twat then you deserve what you get.

Alternative views..... shouldn't mean that your picking a fight or disrupting a thread.....but other views do get trashed too regularly.....very suspicious if all you want to do is give your personal thoughts .....just like others do..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:53 am

Iggy wrote:
Try it now.

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:26 am

zyph wrote:
GOB wrote:
Your mission accomplished Hairy, nobody else s. If you want to pick fights with almost every user on every topic in every thread, attack moderators and the site and generally be a disruptive twat then you deserve what you get.

Alternative views..... shouldn't mean that your picking a fight or disrupting a thread.....but other views do get trashed too regularly.....very suspicious if all you want to do is give your personal thoughts .....just like others do..... Shocked

I completely agree Zyph, it's a shame that Hairy fails to see things that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Rather than spending another half hour splitting this I've moved the whole lot.

I'm a lazy shit lol!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 pm

GOB wrote:
zyph wrote:
GOB wrote:

I completely agree Zyph, it's a shame that Hairy fails to see things that way.

Nice side step there GOB......you a rugby player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Indeed Zyph but I think you sold yourself a dummy there...I didn't need to use the side-step.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:42 pm

zyph wrote:
GOB wrote:

Maybe, Just maybe... It's not what you do, but how you do it?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Nothing wrong with a alternative view but hairy has a very good skill of trying to bait people and then standing back and claiming to be the victim.

his actions could be doing more harm than good for this place.

A time to make some awkward decisions.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:
GOB wrote:

Maybe, Just maybe...  It's not what you do, but how you do it?

Indeed Ricks. Talking of Bananarama, I always had a bit of a thing for the brunette Karen Woodward. Mmmmm.... I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:16 pm

I liked the brown haired one of of abba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:38 pm

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:
You are the most antagonistic character on the site and you seem intent to bait and troll the site continuously. I believe the site would be a better site without you. Simple as really..

No I'm not. Simple as....

See, you're doing the 'say something is true and therefore it is'. X-Isle can see through the utter bile on this forum and so can I. Antagonism here is basically calling a bunch of cretinous, vocal and misanthropic jesters out when they post agenda driven dogshit. Truth hurts GOB.

If I had the inclination to research it myself, which I don't, I would like to see a pie chart of your posts.

To see the percentage:
- Discussing Argyle, the football club. The pitch, the stadium, the sponsors, the team bus.
- Discussing the players, or the matches, or the tactics. New signings. Sheridan and his footballing decisions.
- Discussing the ownership of the club, the financial management. Individuals such as Brent, Starnes, Webb, Symons, Graham Clark etc. and their thoughts/actions, individuals with a profile at the club.
- Petty squabbles and namecalling, pointless and baseless arguments with faceless internet pseudonyms that you have likely never met in real life. And never will.

Would you like to know which of those categories seem to take up about 85% of your posts?

You mock others regarding an obsession with Pasoti, or with Newell, but you need to shake your own act up. You seem equally obsessed with trolling everyone and loading the vast majority of your posts with bait, intended to attract the biggest bite you can. Repeatedly, daily, ad nauseam.

Do you just live for being hated, and count down the days to being banned, or do you have some actual thoughts and opinions about this club of ours to give?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning permission
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3