Damon.Lenszner
Elias
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Planning permission  Empty
PostSubject: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:23 am

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Councillors-refuse-Plymouth-Argyle-player-s/story-21264890-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:14 am

Brown envelopes go a long way with PCC......and the Herald.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Boco should change his name to Brent.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Boco should change his name to Brent.

How about "Baby Brent" or "Brent Jr"?.

I wonder how many more moguls will fall out from under brent's umbrella whilst he infests our club?

Oh wait, The postman's friend has his own empire now!!

Brent must really put these people and the jamboys under his spell, amazing personal characterisitics at work there, the grabbers clearly like a piece of the action!
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:54 pm

For fecks sake, dont look him in the eyes. He's a feckin' hypnotist.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Brown envelopes go a long way with PCC......and the Herald.

Where's your proof?

And Damon, seriously, I thought you were above being a guttersnipe.

Shameful.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

All very desperate really, the article has nothing to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 pm

X Isle wrote:
All very desperate really, the article has nothing to do with anything.

How about this one....

Graham Clark on Pasoti wrote:

I agree, Ian which is why I raised the question in the first place.

However, a Plymouth City Council Cabinet report dated 17th June 2014 may help. It sets out the projects that PCC expect to make a contribution to Plymouth's Growth Dividend. Essentially that is the money they hope to receive from completed commercial and residential projects to Council Tax, the National Non Domestic Rates (NNDR) and the like. They are keen to accelerate these projects to improve the financial position of the Council. To make it more easily understood they have published a graphic which highlights the projects and the amount they would raise between 2014 and 2018. The graphic is contained in the link below.

What is most eyebrow raising is that the Higher Home Park development (a £57m project) which would raise significant NNDR is not even mentioned when other projects like the Bretonside project (for 2018) are (and that hasn;t even been submitted for planning permission yet!). Either this is a major omission by PCC or it is a formal recognition, by the Council, of their expectation that the HHP project will not be delivered in the timescale. Interestingly there is no reference to the Civic Centre project either.

Normally such information would not be worthy of bringing to anyone's attention on such a forum as this. However, it is the first publicly expressed and publicly available position of the new Council at its first meeting. It is relevant in as much as the occupation of the grandstand is dependent on the commencement of HHP. Given this publicly expressed position of the Council the Board might now like to comment further on the future of the grandstand and HHP.

http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/mgInternet/d ... eeting.pdf

Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Yup, that has some bearing........on it's own, already existing thread.

The minutiae of planning processes really don't flick my bean. If that's one's bag however, if it helps scratch an agenda itch I can see why one might invest the time and effort. It'll get built or it won't, I'll save my two penneth 'til it starts or is cancelled.

Starting this thread though?, what was the point? A former employee has permission rejected for a development unrelated to Argyle or the object of your collective demonisation, James Brent. By any measure, that's desperate.

But no, within three posts the voodoo doll is out. It's just a bit sad is all, a stuck record, ATD deserves better than to become a one trick pony show.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 pm

'Theatre of Schemes' . It's the only game in town, Smiffy. Has been for years.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 pm

X Isle wrote:

The minutiae of planning processes really don't flick my bean. If that's one's bag however, if it helps scratch an agenda itch I can see why one might invest the time and effort. It'll get built or it won't, I'll save my two penneth 'til it starts or is cancelled.

Starting this thread though?, what was the point? A former employee has permission rejected for a development unrelated to Argyle or the object of your collective demonisation, James Brent. By any measure, that's desperate.

But no, within three posts the voodoo doll is out. It's just a bit sad is all, a stuck record, ATD deserves better than to become a one trick pony show.
Nools forum was/is a one trick pony show with bum licking creeps like you xthrobber leading the way, only a few short weeks ago you were in the trenches shoulder to shoulder with Brent an his followers denouncing anyone who did not agree as " Lacking Conkers" Now nool and the gang have got fed up listening to your same old wordy boring shite, you thought this forum with posters who can think for themselves need saving  and would benefit from your wisdom? i dont think so Conker Boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:57 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
X Isle wrote:

Nools forum was/is a one trick pony show with bum licking creeps like you xthrobber leading the way, only a few short weeks ago you were in the trenches shoulder to shoulder with Brent an his followers denouncing anyone who did not agree as " Lacking Conkers" Now nool and the gang have got fed up listening to your same old wordy boring shite, you thought this forum with posters who can think for themselves need saving  and would benefit from your wisdom? i dont think so Conker Boy.

laugh 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Give up x-isle. They're all free thinkers you know. There will be a Chris Webb thread next week that outlines the outrageous fact that he was spotted shopping in John Lewis in Exeter like the treachourous, odious slime that he is.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:58 pm

hairy j wrote:
Give up x-isle.

Never, they just need a bit of love Laughing

I apply the Wembley test. If Argyle were there, in a play-off or cup final, would they go?, would they then go ape if we scored?, and would they belt out 'simply the best' like Tina Turner's long lost bald and overweight sister if we won.

Despite what they say, they would, they would, and they would. Last time we were there 20,000 to 25,000 odd people crawled out of the woodwork, they had to come from somewhere. ATD can appear to be a cesspit of bile at times but under an apparant surface of indifference and hatred, they care, you bet they care. They'll be there with green and white wigs and facepaints, guaranteed. They're soppy old gits who love Argyle irrespective of mere short term issues, they just don't know it until a big enough game winkles them out.

So no, Hairy, I won't give up on any of them. Even 'sufferedsince68' isn't beyond hope. Lord only knows what accursed form of depressive tourettes he's actually 'suffering' from but with advances in medical science even he can be saved, never give up Laughing
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 pm

It's good to have you on board x-isle. Welcome brother. We need more intelligent posters like you and me and zyph and SFD to teach this bunch some manners and the error of their ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Hopefully we can start are lesson by banning the one that is intent on carrying out a trolling campaign. I would start with you Hairy and, probably end it with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
X Isle wrote:

I'll say it again, welcome back SS68! lol!
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:19 pm

I genuinely don't care GOB. You know that 'abuse' rule? It should apply to just more than those people you don't like. Is calling x-isle 'x-throbber' acceptable?
I suppose though, with a ban, you can all happily write a load of shite and back slap each other and nod at one another and say 'yep, damn right'. What a lovely planet that would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:27 pm

You are the most antagonistic character on the site and you seem intent to bait and troll the site continuously. I believe the site would be a better site without you. Simple as really..
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:34 pm

GOB wrote:
You are the most antagonistic character on the site and you seem intent to bait and troll the site continuously. I believe the site would be a better site without you. Simple as really..

No I'm not. Simple as....

See, you're doing the 'say something is true and therefore it is'. X-Isle can see through the utter bile on this forum and so can I. Antagonism here is basically calling a bunch of cretinous, vocal and misanthropic jesters out when they post agenda driven dogshit. Truth hurts GOB.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Hairy, you're no more or less my 'brother' than SS68 or anyone else. Brothers in green that is, not biologically, 'cos I'm far too good looking to share DNA with any of ya Laughing

Also you need to read my signature link too, the section marked 'hounded out'. This is a big boys site and rhino hide is required, abuse leaves me singularly unbothered.

Try being a bit less 'testy', continually towel flicking people in the nuts will only ever produce an aggressive response (unless they like that kind of thing). They can ban you for being a knobber but they can't for standing up for what you believe is right and expressing a non 'party line' opinion. Afterall the whole site was created with democracy at it's core, ATD would be no different to their perception of PASOTI if they did. So just don't be a knobber fella.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Bloody hell, I actually agree with you Smiffy!  laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Another thread that has turned into controversy which, once again involves Hairy, bickering, whining and name calling and playing the victim.

Hairy, you have quite a portfolio of buffoonery going on on ATD. All for our esteemed user-base to digest and see what an antagonistic, argumentative, slimey beaver you are. Please keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:23 pm

GOB wrote:
Bloody hell, I actually agree with you Smiffy!  laugh 

Infinate monkeys Gob, eventually something will stick Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Hahaha taxi for hairy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning permission
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next