Damon.Lenszner
Elias
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hairy j

hairy j

Planning permission  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:19 pm

I don't care...

Planning permission  - Page 2 BiDFHU0
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:17 pm

a portfolio of buffoonery !  lol! 

stated thread as i was suprised a bit part 4th div player could have such funding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Anyway forget Boco and his lousy housing plan.
We should be celebrating  that Brents half baked development is less likely to happen with each passing day.
Rejoice

cheers
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:57 pm

I watched the game yesterday evening with a group of prominent Plymouth solicitors, accountants and bankers all having a few sherbets and raising a few quid for charity. These are 'connected' guys and all were as certain as everyone here (apart from Hairy) that BRent is a busted flush, there will be no development and Brent is desperately trying to offload the club. All complete supposition of course ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:06 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I watched the game yesterday evening with a group of prominent Plymouth solicitors, accountants and bankers all having a few sherbets and raising a few quid for charity. These are 'connected' guys and all were as certain as everyone here (apart from Hairy) that BRent is a busted flush, there will be no development and Brent is desperately trying to offload the club. All complete supposition of course ;-)

Good stuff
 Thumbs  laugh  laugh  Banana
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:04 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Another thread that has turned into controversy which, once again involves Hairy, bickering, whining and name calling and playing the victim.

Hairy, you have quite a portfolio of buffoonery going on on ATD. All for our esteemed user-base to digest and see what an antagonistic, argumentative, slimey beaver you are. Please keep up the good work.

He can't help it . It's genetic.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:30 am

Xisle and hairy j. One the most patronising sanctimonious hypocritical bore PAFC forums have ever seen. The other, the most argumentative troll the internet has ever seen.

What a Dream Team.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:39 am

This thread have nothing to do with Argyle, move it to the rubbish thread. This turn fans off this site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:45 am

Tgwu wrote:
This thread have nothing to do with Argyle, move it to the rubbish thread. This turn fans off this site

I agree.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:47 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

When the plug is finally pulled it will be interesting to tally the amount of Council Tax payers money that has been squandered!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

The recent influx of players, on the face of it, a standard above what we've already got would seem to signal that Brent is banking on a decent start and making the club a whole lot more marketable. After all, whether he loans the club two three or four Million, there'll undoubtedly be clauses and safeguards attached to ensure Jimmy doesn't severely risk his own cash.

HHP cannot get off the ground in its current form. A desperately needed redevelopment of Bretonside with its proximity to the Barbican just utterly trumps Brents HHP Clusterfuck so much, no potential tenant for either site would favour HHP shorely. Not unless the terms were hugely discounted - and that ain't gonna happen with Brent looking to screw over anyone and everyone in a quest to maximise potential profit. His comical offer to the Trust of 400k for 20% of the clubs debt set the stall out loud and clear as to how he operates.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:50 am

Tgwu wrote:

GOB wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I agree.

Awwww you guys! Stop being antagonistic.

I aslo agree - tenuous indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:00 am

Hairy, take your "baiting" as you put it, somewhere else please, you're not amusing and it's not intelligent and you have become entirely predictable with virtually every comment that you make and every topic that you ruin.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:13 am

Not really - the baiting goes both ways. You've basically said what I have on this truly woeful thread that has nothing at all to do with Argyle. Hardly baiting - that's my opinion. Is stating that Brent is bribing PCC for planning permission really something that should be permitted on a publically viewable forum? If that was stated on a news website, it'd be removed and Brent/PCC would be within their rights to take action. Someone might think it's a throwaway comment that isn't serious but it is quite a didgy thing to come out with.
The mods have often said that they've had legal threats/shit to deal with - comments like that are why the 'shit' happens.

There you go - a proper non-baiting post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:35 am

whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:51 am

hairy j wrote:
I genuinely don't care GOB. You know that 'abuse' rule? It should apply to just more than those people you don't like. Is calling x-isle 'x-throbber' acceptable?
I suppose though, with a ban, you can all happily write a load of shite and back slap each other and nod at one another and say 'yep, damn right'. What a lovely planet that would be.
Is calling Asti, "Astispunkmati" acceptable? Just asking because you did that yesterday.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:01 am

In context, yes - he was derailing a thread and had a dig at Dane for no reason. I thought that thread was a good idea and the gifs and video links are worthy as people might not have had chance to see the goals - so no, it wasn't a 'bad thing to do'.

Another polite response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 am

Ffs Hairy, STFU or you will be history, period.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:27 am

What am I allowed to post Iggy? Genuine question? And you keep telling me to shut up but you keep asking me questions. I answered your question.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 am

I'll paste my response from the goal of the tournament thread over here just in case you didn't see it hairy.

hairy j wrote:
Can a mod clean this up? It's a perfectly legit thread - typical. Asti feckin started it with a dig at Dane - that was what derailed the thread. I predicted your 'not huffy' too - so transparent Iggy. Be a mod and clean the thread instead of picking fights that aren't even there.
I don't go crying to mods either. You however have previous for being a two faced cnut.

Asti wrote:
FCOL listen to yourself hairy, mine was a light hearted jibe at Dane for choosing a United player for goal of the tournament, nothing more sinister than that. Why the need to jump to Dane's defence anyway ? he can stick-up for himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reason I can come up with for you being so quick to fly off the handle is that you started the thread, it was your baby and you're very protective. Unless you're trying to lure me into some kind of barney of course but that's not your modus operandi is it ?

I'd appreciate an honest explanation and then we can move on for the sake of ATD an it's members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:33 am

hairy j wrote:
What am I allowed to post Iggy? Genuine question? And you keep telling me to shut up but you keep asking me questions. I answered your question.....
Genuine answer? Feck all, I've suspended your account until we can have a mod vote on what to do with you. I've spent about an hour now splitting all your posts and arguments to separate threads and you still won't shut up. I've had enough, CAPICHE? Rhetorical question obvs.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:35 am

Mission accomplished Iggy. Or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:37 am

Try it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:39 am

Your mission accomplished Hairy, nobody else s. If you want to pick fights with almost every user on every topic in every thread, attack moderators and the site and generally be a disruptive twat then you deserve what you get.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 am

Stressed ? Go out for a walk. Have a couple of beers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning permission    Planning permission  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning permission
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next