Dick Trickle
Tringreen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Peter Jones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I feel sorry for the cricket club.
Playing at Mount Wise now, the old pitch a fenced off wasteland.

And doing quite well too. Second in the Prem ? Grim looking pavilion though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really miss this place [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

And doing quite well too. Second in the Prem ? Grim looking pavilion though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really miss this place [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bowling from the pavilion end you have at deep long off, is a Tesco Express Razz Idea 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Bowling from the pavilion end you have at deep long off, is a Tesco Express Razz Idea 

Haven't played at Mount Wise for about 15 years,there was a much more traditional and much smaller pavillion extant back then.Is there really a bleedin' Tesco at long off? Shocked  I knew that the area was sold off by the admiralty and a lot of it was to be redeveloped but Tesco just doesn't seem to fit the mould.Progress i suppose,nothing seems to be sacred in the consumer rat race.Must say the move has of great benefit to Plymouth CC though-Peverell Park was rather run down and the club stagnated for years,leading to a plunge through the leagues at one point and they were overtaken by Plympton and Cornwood as the main local clubs.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Yes,there is to be a tesco, their sign been over a empty shop (which is built into a block of apartment) for the last year..

SUPERMARKET giant Tesco is to create up to 30 jobs when it opens in the £120 million "Village by the Sea" development at Mount Wise.

Contracts have been exchanged between the developers and Tesco, which plans to open a 4,300sq ft Express store in the first phase of the 28-acre development.

The store will be located close to the entrance of the estate, overlooking the cricket pitch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2