Rickler
Mock Cuncher
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

England - Italy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 am

many reasons, many reasons.

always a pleasure to see the most over hyped team on the planet made to look the also rans they always are.
comments from vialli about the england mentality regarding supporters and the media were 100% spot on.

i am the 'fella' that calls afc the phoneys, mk are the REAL wimbledon. i hate the phoneys!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:26 am

I think Elias may have had a 'BUMP' on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:40 am

Lol Asti.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 pm

England played ok, but playing ok and losing is no good tbh.

Uruguay is now considered to be a must win game, but i believe England will lose to the South Americans [who must be hurting after losing to Costa Rica] and England's final game Vs Costa Rica on the 24th will be their last match in the 2014 World Cup.

It will be so sad to see England bowing out at the group stage and somewhat embarrassing too.

They say it is 2016 and 2018 that they are aiming for, so let us hope they are correct in that thinking.

As for RH, will the FA get rid of him after the World Cup or keep him on for the qualifying stages of the European Championships ?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Thursday will be our cup final but I don't think Uruguay are all that after all they lost to Costa Rica. Costa Rica are ok but they won't go far unlike the Italians who are a good side. Will Uruguay go shit or bust and play a partially fit Suarez? That will be interesting to see. I am going to go for a win against Uruguay and a draw against Costa Rica. Tight as fook group between the three of us and we need to beat CR or have them slip up against Italy which I think they will.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 pm

uruguay are dreadful. england will win that one im sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England - Italy   England - Italy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

England - Italy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3