Go down 
+3
Chemical Ali
Sharkbait
pepsipete
7 posters
AuthorMessage

England 0 - Switzerland 0 Empty
PostSubject: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am

That's my prediction, and a dead boring game!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:55 pm

England gotta win, predict 2 ~ 0
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Most England games are boring but the Swiss aren't very good so 3-0 to England from me.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:50 pm

England 0 Switzerland 1 (Ferdinand og as he's pissed off with Capello)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Didn't even realise England were playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 pm

ITV at 4.15

Used to be an avid England fan, can hardly be arsed to watch them these days, it always seems more of a humiliation then a pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Over paid embarrassments 2 - Switzerland 2

Better then I expected but still dire.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm

For the past 40 odd years, only broken by a brief good spell under Sir Bobby Robson, England have almost consistently been a fourth rate pile of shit. Today was no more than what we have come to expect from this most mediocre of International sides.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Freathy wrote:
For the past 40 odd years, only broken by a brief good spell under Sir Bobby Robson, England have almost consistently been a fourth rate pile of shit. Today was no more than what we have come to expect from this most mediocre of International sides.

Sounds like a description of Argyle, if substitute Dave Smith for Bobby Robson
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm

England won't get anywhere until Capello goes - how anyone could fail so badly in the WC and get another chance is beyond me.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 am

Rickler wrote:
England won't get anywhere until Capello goes - how anyone could fail so badly in the WC and get another chance is beyond me.

tHEY COULDN'T AFFORD TO SACK HIM, HAVING GIVEN HIM A NEW 6 MILLION CONTRACT JUST BEFORE THE wc Finals.
These cocks who run English football are like Blatter, untouchable. They appointed the wally with the brolly and should have resigned as a result, in disgrace. But no they're all still there.
Football really is a pile of self perpetuating poo....................... it stinks ! pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm

I used to love watching England but I just cannot get excited about it now. The WC last year did it for me - I cannot believe how woeful we were. I think Sven started the rot. He basically chose the 11 most famous players in England and hoped they could play together. Since then the cult of celebrity has taken over and the same bunch of failures get picked every game no matter how badly they performed previously (Yes, Steven Gerrard I am talking about you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England 0 - Switzerland 0   England 0 - Switzerland 0 Empty

Back to top Go down

England 0 - Switzerland 0
Page 1 of 1