Southborne
Freathy
Moist_Von_Lipwig
hmdr
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Thanks for the post Mr President.
Many people said you were backing the wrong horse with Wrathall a couple of weeks ago.
You didn't listen.
I would wager the Wrathall thing isn't the only thing that just might come back to bite you in the next couple of months when bones rise to the surface as they inevitably must given the probable deals done.. It's not your integrity that is at question here, that's irrelevant and would take a milenium to debate, it's your judgement.
What are you going to do about Wrathallgate thaen Mr President, or are you just a token post for branding and sales purposes. What of the fans at the centre of the club ?
Watch out for your friend James, or his worker, taking you aside rendeer for a quick matey word.

PP for an obviously intelligent guy you dont half post some daft stuff .
Would you come to a game as my guest ? Let's shake hands and chat .
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 pm

so, from the replies it seems all clubs operate different protocols re sponsors guests
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris, how was your initial contact with Wrathal brought about, who instigated it and who made contact with who etc?

I have never spoken to him in my life.

He went to Gary of the GTs saying he wanted to come back as a fan but feared for his safety. I felt that it was wrong for him to feel physically threatened if he wanted to pay his £ to get in etc.

I think I have made my feelings on yesterday clear enough.

Fair enough Chris, I accept that.

Obviously there's an agenda by someone somewhere to bring him back to HP in one form or another. I do feel Chris that you nearly became a part of this agenda, unwittingly.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris, how was your initial contact with Wrathal brought about, who instigated it and who made contact with who etc?

He went to Gary of the GTs saying he wanted to come back as a fan but feared for his safety. I felt that it was wrong for him to feel physically threatened if he wanted to pay his £ to get in etc.

Obviously there's an agenda by someone somewhere to bring him back to HP in one form or another. I do feel Chris that you nearly became a part of this agenda, unwittingly.

GOB, I can say without doubt there is no agenda.

TW is desperate. Wanted to join board - told no. Wanted to invest - told no.

Told he could pay his money and watch like others but it seems maybe thats not enough for him.

His mistake - Not anybody else's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
so, from the replies it seems all clubs operate different protocols re sponsors guests
Appears so . Argyle are still in a state of flux behind the scenes. Blame the mess in the last lot . It's going to take years for this Club to get back on its feet .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

Told he could pay his money and watch like others but it seems maybe thats not enough for him.

I hope you are 110% sure of that, otherwise you are going to look very very stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

I hope you are 110% sure of that, otherwise you are going to look very very stupid.

And I am sure you will come along and admit you look stupid when TW doesn't get on the board won'tyou?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

I find that hard to believe Chris, regarding the agenda. I cannot accept it's just coincidental that you were asked to bring him to HP one week and then he turns up at the next home match standing on the pitch that he didn't pay for and being served by the staff that he watched go through misery. Anyone, given what we know and using a logical brain, would question that.

Chris, if possible, let him know that his time and money is not required, however, he can feel free to donate the money he so readily wants to rid himself of, to the people who he contributed to by providing two miserable Christmas Holidays and a lifetime of misery for the poor sods that have lost their homes!

He was the one that I least despised out of that disgusting little mob, but the more I hear the further up my list of disgust he rises!

I would sooner the club goes tits up and plays up at Lee Mill then have any one of those numpties back!

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Dougie wrote:
OK if you accept that there has been no contact between Brent and Wrathall before yesterday (although there has been contact via intermediaries as evidenced by Brent releasing the fact that Wrathall want to blame so much and the Presidents teasing of the water) then the question is what did Brent think yesterday, did he meet and greet Wrathall pre match/post match. Even if they didn't meet what was his faction to Wrathall being there especially going onto the pitch. Has he told him not to do it again?

Stand up at a football ground and you risk a banning order. Be part of running a football club into the ground and you get to walk around the hallowed halls behind the grandstand and walk onto the pitch and shake hands with the team captain manager.

I surprised that someone didn't 'unleash the dogs' on him the moment it happened.

Chris Webb has just unconditionally condemned Wrathalls pitch appearance . See Pasoti .

Or see above mate Very Happy

There is however a distinct line from The Presidents invite on Pasoti. And let's be honest it was only when push came to shove that it came out that there was contact with the GTs by Wrathall and a conversation between Gary Mc, Ian (Newell?) and the President that the original post was to test the waters.

If the answer went back that he would be safe at Home Park but unwelcome (if you look back at that thread someone at worked 2-1 posters were not in favour of him attending) then we wouldnt be here today. The lines of communications are blurred though. Chris has said he didn't feed back anything. In that case did the GTs.

If nothing was fed back why not? If something was fed back what was the advice?

Looks to me as there are people who have totally misread Tony Wrathall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Chris Webb wrote:

I will back my judgement against anyone.

Good luck on that one Chris. I remember a very naive friend of mine going to Jamaica with that very thought in his mind. He never came back... he took a wrong turn.
You have received all your 'facts' from one little cabal who basically facilitated the sale and bought the club.
I don't believe the Brent Gill hijack ruse at all. Who told you this Chris ? Ridsdale ? You obviously don't think he might have been playing you. That's your call.
I personally think there wasn't a chance in hell that there was any substance behind that. Can you not conceed the likes of Ridsdale is quite capable of making up a ruse to cover other things ... or is that just another negative conspiracy ?
Heaven forbid people should be clever enough to out wit you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Chris, why would I look stupid when TW doesn't get on the board?

I have never stated that he will get on the board. I have made it perfectly clear that I don't agree with what went on yesterday. I asked you if you will be taking this up with JB. You haven't answered. You are under no obligation to. It would just be nice to know.

You have more to lose than me by being taken for a ride by JB. Your credibility is at stake here. Who sanctioned Wrathall going on the pitch yesterday? Don't you feel a little bit snubbed after all your hard work securing the future of the club and not being informed before hand that a morally bankrupt former director was going to rub everyone's noses in the centre circle mud? It would appear that you weren't told because you are unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

And against this backdrop of desperation and obsession without any admission of guilt or without saying sorry you issued a personal invite to him to be your guest at Home Park?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't think so.

Chris has stated he didn't know he was there until he saw him in the business lounge afterwards.

El Presidente might be many things, but even he couldn't spin that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Chris Webb wrote:

Perhaps he didn't lose as much money as we were led to believe. clown
You're not relaying private discussions you had with a friend of yours ? Or did he give you the all clear to repeat what he said ?

I thought the Bathing Ape thing was excrutiating enough, but at least that was just kept to mostly football team matters and transfers.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Cerbera wrote:
I don't think so.

Chris has stated he didn't know he was there until he saw him in the business lounge afterwards.

El Presidente might be many things, but even he couldn't spin that.

I didn't mean yesterday. I was alluding to his previous olive branch when Brent had practically absolved him from any blame and Chris was asked to test the water resulting in a personal invite to attend a game together.

Last edited by Dougie on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Ahhh, my mistake.

Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:24 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

Perhaps he didn't lose as much money as we were led to believe. clown
You're not relaying private discussions you had with a friend of yours ? Or did he give you the all clear to repeat what he said ?

I thought the Bathing Ape thing was excrutiating enough, but at least that was just kept to mostly football team matters and transfers.

I thought I read that he was so on his uppers that he had to sell his Bentley. Perhaps he travelled by bus yesterday and was surprised when they werent free anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Who's Bentley GT is in the players car park each home game?

Can't remember the reg plate.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Wrathall on the pitch yesterday but as I understand it no mark of respect for Johnny Williams. You couldn't make it up.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Think it's Plympton Pilgrim finally getting his parking space Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Hasn't Jake Cole got one ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 pm

greengenes wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Hasn't Jake Cole got one ?

It's not a plate with his initials on it. It's something like 112 EWR, but I'm not sure.

Darren Purse has a black X5 (what else?) with the plate PUR 5E which is quite a cool plate. Shame about the bling on the X5 though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:35 pm

What's confusing is, if Chris and his mate Ian have seen the relevant evidence, club accounts etc etc. as they must have to have ensured us that Wrathal is completely innocent in this mess, why are they now so anti him returning?

The mind boggles with this latest and, yet another, change of opinion confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm

I have always believed that the ex owners have got a lot lot more of their money back than has been wisted. And all the bullshit of Gill and Wrathall trying to stop the sale is just that, bullshit.
The news that Wrathall offered to invest new money would certainly back this up.... he's obviously not the pauper we were led to believe by the Pasoti news organgrinders.

Only a clear statement of who was paid what debts will clear that up. We won't get it.
The 'system' seem quite happy to give a detailed list of exactly who was owed money when a company goes into administration, but point blank refuses to give details of who was paid back and how much. I wonder why.
The next club accounts might just show a clue about some of the goings on, but even there, there are ways to keep certain things off balance sheet ... it's the system that has brought us to the near total bankruptcy of our Western capitalist countries.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 pm

I wonder what the press is going to make of this. It's very newsworthy after all (isn't it). If you linked it with The Presidents assertion that Tony Wrathall has both asked for a place on the board (why oh why would he do that) and offered to invest (despite associates letting it be known how much he's been hurt financially) you have a very interesting story for those who don't inhabit the internet day and night.

(Has the same information ever been revealed on Pasoti about the board request and investment offer. It seems like a little bit of pushing and probing by posters on here have produced a little result)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Wrathal at HP today
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next