GreenSam
Mapperley, darling
SwimWithTheTide
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Get in. Was intervening in an argument about Top Cat vs. Cloudy Meatballs.

Modern parenting - time for another pint Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuben.  parteeeeee 
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Northampton winning away and now only a point from Pompey - 3rd May anyone.......?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Pompey going down party..train is booked bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:21 pm

I wish the ref would blow up now. I have a bad feeling. Might be the Old Speckled Hen/pastie combination but I'm feeling bad things in me loins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Shitty 2-0 now, that's just buggered up my bet
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:37 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Pompey going down party..train is booked bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Make sure the train leaving Fratton has double glazed windows. As much as I love the ups and downs of football (and of course the modern day football scene is much safer) I would still feel fearful should Argyle with a full house confirm a play off place whilst relegating Pompey.

Squeaky bum time - Fergie never had to head back to Fratton train station.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 pm

One feckin all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 pm

DOH !!!! argyle 1- 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:48 pm

FFS. (TM Seadog)
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Banton. A draw is ok. I was happier earlier though. 2 points dropped?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 pm

an ok away point. happy with it
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:56 pm

SsssssssssOK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:02 pm

spose a win would be been better, but Pompey lost..and for pisstakin' personal reasons ,im a happy cider drinkin' chappie tonight  parteeeeee 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
Banton. A draw is ok. I was happier earlier though. 2 points dropped?

I think it's a good away point, makes the derby more of a must win, but Accrington are a good home side. Shez is fuming with the players and sees it as 2 points dropped. He'll let the players know that they needed to get more and will need to make up for it, but for me I think it's an alright result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:31 pm

In normal circumstances it would have been a good away point but these aren't normal circumstances. Two points dropped  Crying or Very sad 

But Argyle provided almost a third of the attendance. That is superb by any standards! Green Army!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:37 pm

how many tickets will we get for Pompey ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:55 pm

A result I would of been happy with whilst we where wallowing in the arse end of this division. However, since our mini-revival I see today's reslut as definately 2 points dropped.

I think we'll more than make up for it on Tuesday night!  Rock 
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Two points dropped in a game we should be winning and in which York look unstoppable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:01 pm

What's occurring Tuesday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:07 pm

knecht wrote:

The Fortescue dwarf throwing contest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
knecht wrote:

I would turn up for that but I'm a bit short at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:12 pm

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Curtis Nelson's very short brother is involved, I hear.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 pm

knecht wrote:
GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Curtis Nelson's very short brother is involved, I hear.

Half Nelson?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Late Accy equaliser, York storm into the play offs replacing I don't know who, snigger, and City run into a bit of timely form.

Excellent day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread   The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The night before the Accrington v Argyle match thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next