Han Solos Other Ship
Damon.Lenszner
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Wow. Quite the failure tbf
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:35 pm

hmmmmmmmmm, proof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm

mimi wrote:
Looks like Mr Brent will be able to fully focus on Argyle now. Forest dale Hotels(14 properties)  part of Akkeron Group has also gone in to administration and has been bought by Somer ton Hotels.

His adventure of building a chain of 150 hotels reached 38 at its peak but is now reduced to just 4 properties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everything will be OK
Back to top Go down
mimi

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 pm

For proof put 3 w's in front of link below

.caterlyst.com/.../Insight.aspx?n=56...
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Cool, yep true, thanks, very interesting......................
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Cool, yep true, thanks, very interesting......................

Could you put the full link up as the one mimi put up I can not find it
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:06 pm

No Akkers
Back to top Go down
HD

HD

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:12 pm

The link aint working
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Posty's hero appears to be taking one hell of a beating  Rolling Eyes 

Restructuring maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 pm

HD wrote:
The link aint working

Click on Seadog's post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Posty's hero appears to be taking one hell of a beating  Rolling Eyes 

Restructuring maybe ?

I expect he regrets that post now  lol 
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
That's why it is extremely bizarre that Graham Clark publicly dismissed Damons notion that a Contingency Group mk2 would be needed, while in private his infamous (not)PM painted a picture that the club was perilously close to another catastrophe.

It doesn't add up. At all.

It is quite simple. I was reassured about the shorter term position including Tony Wrathall's financial support for the football club. It is a matter of public record that the club are seeking additional investment (Martyn Starnes at the Senior Greens meeting). That may or may not affect the longer term position. James Brent assured the other football club Directors, as he legally has to, that events at his hotel group(s) are unconnected with the finances of the football club, and that the football club remains as a going concern. He also has to report on a regular basis to the Football League, following the exit from administration in October 2011 and ensure and reassure that the football club's continuing liabilities, in particular to HMRC, are being met.

The original Contingency Group included a potential purchaser, the Leader of the Council (at the start) and unelected representatives of various supporter's groups and others who put themselves forward to help. We are in a different situation now in that we have two elected supporter bodies in the AFT and the PASB. But for two members I believe they are one of the same. Elected supporter representation is the proper way forward to treat with the football club rather than an unrepresentative and unelected Contingency Group, without any legitimacy, which almost certainly would exclude two essential elements - representatation from the Council and a potential purchaser of part, at least, of the shareholding of the football club.

Like others, for now, I am most content to concentrate on the on-pitch matters and our realistic pursuit of a play off place and an immediate and beneficial cash flow boost to the football club's resources.
Back to top Go down
HD

HD

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Tringreen wrote:
HD wrote:
The link aint working

Click on Seadog's post.

Thanks  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:30 pm

He probably should have liquidated his assets himself before an administrator was needed to do it for him.

Great bit of financial planning there.

Wonder how long before Tarquin/Zenith/Cuthbert/Jemima are pulled out of private school, and the pony put up for sale!

popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Thanks for the info mimi, we are a web site that deals in facts then rumours
and welcome on board
Back to top Go down
plymptonpilgreen

plymptonpilgreen

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:24 pm

argyl3 wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Developing land for sale, nice green area, near centre, park and ride on door step and Council in pocket

My concern now is that if Brent's game plan is to sell the Club and possibly HHP, what developer would buy it with the slightest consideration for the Club?

Up step Ken Bates???
I too have been thinking this. If not, stapes and dan mccaully.......???
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:46 pm

I thought calling the new group of hotels St James's was very apt!  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
That's why it is extremely bizarre that Graham Clark publicly dismissed Damons notion that a Contingency Group mk2 would be needed, while in private his infamous (not)PM painted a picture that the club was perilously close to another catastrophe.

It doesn't add up. At all.

It is quite simple. I was reassured about the shorter term position including Tony Wrathall's financial support for the football club. It is a matter of public record that the club are seeking additional investment (Martyn Starnes at the Senior Greens meeting). That may or may not affect the longer term position.  

All well and good, Graham...

But the question remains... Why didn't Brent take the steps to reassure all of us? To be bitchy... What makes you so special? I think a lot of us know the answer to that.

But to be honest... All Brent has done is throw petrol on the bonfire by basically designating you a 'superfan' and made the jobs of the PASB and AFT that much harder.

Not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:12 pm

No news on the farm so far, is it because it is a match day?
Back to top Go down
plymptonpilgreen

plymptonpilgreen

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:19 pm

As I've pointed out when I joined here, I still use pasoti and tbh I do value it but I am surprised there's nothing on there at the mo.
Back to top Go down
mimi

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

Some more facts.

The purchase of forestdale was part funded by a £32 million loan from LLoyds. Because the loan was, cough, 'non performing' Lloyd's offloaded the debt in Nov 13 to a Dutch bank at 62p in the £.... Must have been more than 'non performing' !!!

Lloyd's called this Project East and it was organised by costar finance.com

Here is an excerpt from their website.

Project East also includes 14 remaining Forestdale hotels, which Citibank’s former global head of real estate, James Brent, acquired through his Akkeron Hotels company launched in December 2009 with a mix of equity, deferred payments and a 15-year £32m Lloyds revolving credit facility.

The Forestdale sub portfolio in Project East comprises three-star hotels spread across England, with hotels range in size from 34 bedrooms to 145 bedrooms and are located in towns and cities such as Cambridge, Bristol, Southampton, Winchester and Bath.

Seems all has not been well for a while.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Does this mean that team accommodation for away matches will be over budget?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:38 pm

mimi wrote:

Some more facts.

The purchase of forestdale was part funded by a £32 million loan from LLoyds. Because the loan was, cough, 'non performing'   Lloyd's offloaded the debt in Nov 13 to a Dutch bank at 62p in the £.... Must have been more than 'non performing' !!!

Thanks for the information, Mimi (I'm picturing feather boas and stuff here).

Can you explain what this means, though, please? I think I know, but would be grateful for some confirmation.

flower 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm

mimi wrote:

Some more facts.

The purchase of forestdale was part funded by a £32 million loan from LLoyds. Because the loan was, cough, 'non performing'   Lloyd's offloaded the debt in Nov 13 to a Dutch bank at 62p in the £.... Must have been more than 'non performing' !!!

Lloyd's called this Project East and it was organised by costar finance.com

Here is an excerpt from their website.

Project East also includes 14 remaining Forestdale hotels, which Citibank’s former global head of real estate, James Brent, acquired through his Akkeron Hotels company launched in December 2009 with a mix of equity, deferred payments and a 15-year £32m Lloyds revolving credit facility.

The Forestdale sub portfolio in Project East comprises three-star hotels spread across England, with hotels range in size from 34 bedrooms to 145 bedrooms and are located in towns and cities such as Cambridge, Bristol, Southampton, Winchester and Bath.

Seems all has not been well for a while.

Whilst i'm not doubting you atall just a gentle reminder as a newbie poster on here that you are liable for anything you post and make sure you can back up everything you say should it end up in legal action.

There's been a very targeted effort to silence this place over the last week or so and we are constantly monitored by people close to the club in an effort to shut us down.

That out of the way, welcome to ATD!
Back to top Go down
mimi

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Thank you for the welcome and the warning. As a new person here I am not permitted to add web links.

However if someone could google the keywords here

Forestdale, project East, Lloyd's, costar finance etc you will find the proof and can link it to this thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Akkeron Hotels in Admin
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next