Han Solos Other Ship
Damon.Lenszner
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

More Akkeron Hotels in Admin Empty
PostSubject: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks to Crownhill over there for finding todays news. JB didnt even try to change the names this time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Well theres a surprise.

Would good ol JB actually tell us, the fans, anything or just make a run for it?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 pm

He still has his group of 3 dream hotels tho, HHP, Millbay and Civic Centre.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Some more here-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Is Brent's Empire crumbling?

Or is this an over reaction?

If HHP is dead in the water, surely JB needs to dispense with PAFC asap.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 pm

So. If I bought a coat worth £100 for a penny (special offer innit) and there was cheap dry cleaning thrown in (extra special offer innit) and then before I'd even worn the coat I realised I hadn't paid the gas bill and found I was a bit short - I could sell the coat (complete with cheap dry cleaning) for £100, couldn't I?

And if I'd borrowed the penny I bought the coat with, I'd only have to pay back a penny, wouldn't I?

Just trying to understand all this finance stuff, like.
Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
He still has his group of 3 dream hotels tho, HHP, Millbay and Civic Centre.
Don't forget Oldway Very Happy . Looking forward to a weekend there in the year 2525.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

I think brent is in trouble

he needs to sell
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Ooops, misleading the fanbase again Damon. He did change the company names before going into admin to protect the good name of Akkeron.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Ooops, misleading the fanbase again Damon. He did change the company names before going into admin to protect the good name of Akkeron.

You haven't had a phone convo with Brent, after posting, too?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 pm

I don't think Brent has long left with us

Thanks for all you have done for the club and the city

......................oh wait

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

You haven't had a phone convo with Brent, after posting, too?

I wish!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:22 pm

If brents empire does fall apart I would love to be a fly on the wall when Tudor Evans gets the phone call from brent telling him he can't start HHP Pavilions and civic center.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:23 pm

What is the actual likely hood brent will sell up ? or is it a case of having to go into admin again to find a suitable buyer

hopefully someone who knows what shape a football is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
If brents empire does fall apart I would love to be a fly on the wall when Tudor Evans gets the phone call from brent telling him he can't start HHP Pavilions and civic center.

We'll all get shafted but can't wait to hear the pigs squealing - here piggy,piggy!!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 pm

All plymouth tax payers would get shafted if brents empire was to fall apart.

if brent put argyle into admin would he not loose the money he has loaned to the club or only get .77p in the pound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 pm

If Brent's empire does fall then so should all the clowns at PCC, particularly the Welsh midget who has bent over backwards to accomodate the lip that quivered.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:30 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

That's what my questions about my new coat were about, Lawny. I can see us all freezing in our t-shirts for a lot of winters to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
If Brent's empire does fall then so should all the clowns at PCC, particularly the Welsh midget who has bent over backwards to accomodate the lip that quivered.

I think the boss will have another body part quivering if any of this is anywhere near true!!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Peggy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

That's what my questions about my new coat were about, Lawny. I can see us all freezing in our t-shirts for a lot of winters to come.

I see must be a man thing I switched off when you started talking about clothes..  lol
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 pm

To much smoke and fire for this not to be true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

I think the boss will have another body part quivering if any of this is anywhere near true!!

You're not wrong there Bandy......................as Jimmy B Johnny Kidd & The Pirates once said....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

You're not wrong there Bandy......................as Jimmy B Johnny Kidd & The Pirates once said....

Hahahahah - that twinged my pisser!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:32 pm

No news from their web site

Our website is currently under development.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
No news from their web site

Our website is currently under development.

There's a certain irony in that,i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Akkeron Hotels in Admin   More Akkeron Hotels in Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

More Akkeron Hotels in Admin
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next