Freathy
Mock Cuncher
Charlie Wood
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Purse saved our bacon with that goal line clearance in the first half. His removal from the game was a huge factor we may have held on for the 3 points. Cant help but feel we may come to regret this result later on in the season if he had of held on we would have been level on points with Bradford a point although better than a kick in the bollocks for your troubles we really needed the 3 points today. Another Red card we must be near the target were the fa fine clubs for their disciplinary records.

Next game is crucial for us 3 points are a must in that game.

Last edited by Phenom on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Freathy wrote:
Purse crocked. Nelson on. Bradford will tear us apart in the 2nd half.

WRONG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Freathy wrote:
Inevitable. We are shite.

PARTLY WRONG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 pm

greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WRONG

sounded like it too me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Freathy wrote:
Really don't think we can hang on. Bradford all over us now.

PARTLY RIGHT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Phenom wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WRONG

sounded like it too me.

Debatable - they only managed one goal .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Freathy was right, said similar in the Pasoti chat myself. The goal had an inevitability about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 pm

greengenes wrote:
Phenom wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WRONG

sounded like it too me.

they were all over us in fact they were extremely unfortunate to not got 1-0 at the end of the first half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Phenom wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Phenom wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WRONG

sounded like it too me.

they were all over us in fact they were extremely unfortunate to not got 1-0 at the end of the first half.

I'm just HAPPY with a result that takes us off the bottom . Next weeks game is vital . Resurgam .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm

greengenes wrote:
Phenom wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Phenom wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WRONG

sounded like it too me.

I'm just HAPPY with a result that takes us off the bottom . Next weeks game is vital . Resurgam .

joint bottom still on 13 points only off by goal scored. GOB we need a champagne icon Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Of course, to follow the previous rhetoric and rather silly logic of the self elected super fans and geeks, none of us have the right to comment on the game as we didnt dee it. How that logic holds water when our comments are based on the commentators thoughts who did see the game, I'm not sure.

It sounded like another L2 bottom rubber. No doubt in my mind that Purse, Hemmings and Sutherland are improvements on what we've had, but it didn't sound that much better to me, with virtually everything resting on the shoulders of Purse, who is now injured. Am I right to say that his fitness was in doubt before his coming down here ? something rings a bell.... might be wrong.

After signing 5 new players, a loss would have been unthinkable to Bradford.
A good away record is a million miles away. Everything depends on winning a few at home ... something we haven't managed in 3 years. But surely we can do it in this league with a bit of financial help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Well, I had a little chuckle reading this thread. Well done Freathfeatures and Genesface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 am

droly wrote:
Well, I had a little chuckle reading this thread. Well done Freathfeatures and Genesface.
It is funny I must admit . For the life of me I can't get my head around the mindset ofsome on here .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 am

greengenes wrote:
droly wrote:
It is funny I must admit . For the life of me I can't get my head around the mindset ofsome on here .

You will one day mate. Start by looking at the league table.....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:59 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:
droly wrote:

Or look at it another way. Would I go on to a Forum and start arguing against a mindset that I fully admit I don't understand?

Erm, no, I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:
droly wrote:

Or look at it another way. Would I go on to a Forum and start arguing against a mindset that I fully admit I don't understand?

Erm, no, I wouldn't.

Want me to leave ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 am

greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:
droly wrote:

Erm, no, I wouldn't.

Want me to leave ?

Absolutely not! All views are welcome on here. I thought we were terrible based on the commentry, particularly 2nd half, and you thought differently. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 am

greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:
droly wrote:

Erm, no, I wouldn't.

Want me to leave ?

You're very welcome here GG. Everyone likes a jester jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2