Tringreen
shonbo
oxfordgreen
GreenSam
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Well it's the big one tonight, a packed minibus left Home Park this morning half full with Jester hatted Janners off to cheer on our lads.
I haven't seen the team posted but we must start with Mad Jo front and I would like to see Gurerri behind him in midfield, Purse is obviously out after his handbagging on Saturday, Williams out for being too fat?
I would play,
Madjo, Chadders,
Gurerri, Hourihane, Lowry, Young,
Baz, Blanch, Nelson, ATDs Robbie Williams (I know I said he was fat but who else?)
Rene.
Phil Parkinson is looking for a reaction after their defeat to City on Saturday, Fletch is looking for our luck to change?
Coyg.
Score 3 1
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well it's the big one tonight, a packed minibus left Home Park this morning half full with Jester hatted Janners off to cheer on our lads.
I haven't seen the team posted but we must start with Mad Jo front and I would like to see Gurerri behind him in midfield, Purse is obviously out after his handbagging on Saturday, Williams out for being too fat?
I would play,
Madjo, Chadders,
Baz, Blanch, Nelson, ATDs Robbie Williams (I know I said he was fat but who else?)
Rene.
Phil Parkinson is looking for a reaction after their defeat to City on Saturday, Fletch is looking for our luck to change?
Coyg.
Score 3 1
Berry?

I'd play, 4-2-3-1, right to left:

Gilmartin

Berry, Blanchard, Nelson, Bhasera

Lowry Hourihane

Macca Gurreri Young

Madjo

Subs of Cole, Richards, PCH, Lennox, Feeney, SGriff, Chadders
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I would play,
Madjo, Chadders,
Rene.
Coyg.
Score 3 1
Berry?

I'd play, 4-2-3-1, right to left:

Gilmartin

Berry, Blanchard, Nelson, Bhasera

Lowry Hourihane

Macca Gurreri Young

Madjo

Also the team i would want to see. I liked Madjo when i saw him at wycombe.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Fortunately I am going to the golf club AGM tonight. I wasn't going too then I found out argyle were playing Sad #lowest ebb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I want to wake up tomorrow morning to the news that Carl the Clueless is gone.

Bradford 4 Argyle 1

Come on you Bradford!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I hope we win tonight i can't bring myself to hope argyle lose, we will be stuck with clueless if we win i know, but it looks for all the world like a stuffing tonight and the end of the worst manager we've had in my time supporting the club. Fletcher Out!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm

shonbo wrote:
Fortunately I am going to the golf club AGM tonight. I wasn't going too then I found out argyle were playing Sad #lowest ebb

Wise decision. Do you slowly reveal the on screen result too ? Agony innit ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I want to wake up tomorrow morning to the news that Carl the Clueless is gone.

Bradford 4 Argyle 1

Come on you Bradford!!
I was going to ask you out on a date to a fanfest, but now i'm not! jocolor Zee Zee rules ok lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Berry is a deffo, forget all about our best player of the moment. Embarassed
Fook all this 451 business I hate it, 442 and go for it from the off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

No PCH anybody? I would save him for last half hour, impact sub.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Yet another comprehensive defeat and clueless still as safe as Sir Alex.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Iggy wrote:
Berry is a deffo, forget all about our best player of the moment. Embarassed
Fook all this 451 business I hate it, 442 and go for it from the off.
See I reckon 4-2-3-1 is more effective. The 3 wins in a row, a good performance at Cheltenham where we could have got a result easily and one bad game up at Rotherham it gets dropped like a hot cake. I think 4-4-2's worked pretty badly so far. Also it's not like it's an old style 4-5-1 with a flat 4, one man in front of the defence and a lone striker to hoof too. I think it helps link the play and is more fluid. We'll see what he goes for.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm

tonight team

Gilmartin

Berry, Blanchard, Nelson, Bhasera;
PCH, Hourihane capt, Gurrieri, Lowry
MacDonald
Chadwick
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Chadwick again ffs.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Happy with that side apart from Chadders. Looks like the team I wanted except PCH instead of the injured Young and annoyingly, Chadders for Madjo. Only the one player I'm annoyed about playing for once.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Fletch is sealing his own fate by sticking with that baffoon chadwick over madjo. What a knob.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Hourihane as captain-must be for his exemplary disciplinary record. Very Happy Maybe the responsibility will bring the best out of him.

Talking of formations,do teams still play the christmas tree system,which was much in vogue a few years ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

I think we tend to prefer the Dutch Elm or Ash system.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Chadwick as the lone striker FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

GOB wrote:
I think we tend to prefer the Dutch Elm or Ash system.

Thank you! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Lovely few ciders en route. Players high fiving without intent. 200 or so loyal fukcwits, me included.

Nice stadium, as always nice locals if you make the effort.

Team - under the cosh and crapping themselves under pressure.

Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Lovely few ciders en route. Players high fiving without intent. 200 or so loyal fukcwits, me included.

Nice stadium, as always nice locals if you make the effort.

Team - under the cosh and crapping themselves under pressure.

Fingers crossed.

Errrrrmm is that what Fletch is doing y'knowwhatimean ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 pm

1 down, unsurprisingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh dear lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:09 pm

21 minutes surprised it took that long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)   Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulls v Shit (Bradford Match Thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next