Mock Cuncher
Charlie Wood
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 am

Interview with defender Andrew Davies (on loan from Stoke) that morale is high and feels they have a settled back 4. Hopefully Chadders can throw his bulk around.

Yorkshire Rag

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Didn't he cost Stoke a pretty penny from Southampton during their troubles? Supposed to be the next big thing at the time.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:38 am

The Dog an Duck would be confident seeing our current league position and lack of manager!

And Charlie, yeah t'was. Not one of Soton academy's better nuggets.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 am

Seip has his say-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 am

Seip is bound to score, probably from a corner or something. There'll only be one goal celebration he'll have in mind.....

Anyway, a fairly comprehensive and comfortable win for Bradford.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am

Shall we make this the match thread? Not sure how to change thread titles though... something to do with cutting and pasting in Richard Blight?!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:08 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 am

Article in When Saturday Comes by a fearful Bradford fan. I didn't realise it was so long since we'd last played them - 16 years!

Article here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Nick wrote:
Article in When Saturday Comes by a fearful Bradford fan. I didn't realise it was so long since we'd last played them - 16 years!

Article here

Talking of which, there's a lovely tribute to Gary Speed in the latest issue. And a review of Chris Hargreaves' book, which sounds pretty good.

End of hijack Cool
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Hijack continued:

I haven't picked up WSC in a while. Really must remember to. Used to like FourFourTwo but it's gone seriously downhill in the past couple of years. Used to have great, original feature writing - particularly enjoyed the More Than A Game regular. Now it seems to be mainly interviews with Premiership/La Liga types courtesy of their kit sponsor. Incidentally, what summed the mag up for me lately was them giving away an abridged version of Andrew Jennings brilliant Foul! The Secret World Of FIFA, which if you haven't read it (and you should) includes the story of how Adidas basically controlled the World Cup and indeed world football for decades through their 'association' with FIFA. The cover of that issue was a tableau of various players. All wearing Adidas-made kits with the logo nice and prominent.

Hijack ends.

So, is it just Bignot who's suspended for tomorrow? Have the others served their bans?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm

What are you lot like.

Anyway I'm fit (ish) and ready to go. My best positions are right back and left back.

Right back at home and preferably left back in the pub. Smile
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Good old Blighty, he won't let us down.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 pm

We need to get the Argyle Choir - sorry, Forza Verde - to put some songs about him on the hymn sheet!

Blighty for Eng-er-land!

Richard Blight-Blight-Blight

Etc etc

king

(Sorry Richard, my fault for making the thread change joke above)

Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:44 pm

No problem. It's quite amusing and bemusing!

My best man at my wedding told over 100 people that I had been at Argyle for trials.

Paul Sturrock had tried me in every possible position and found that I was useless in all of them,he hoped Julie would have better luck! Very Happy

I've been trying to improve my game ever since Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Nick wrote:

Article here

that was the 5-1 mauling? was on tender hooks as my first born was due, kept expecting the tannoy bloke to order me home. happy, uncomplicated days
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 pm

0-0 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Purse crocked. Nelson on. Bradford will tear us apart in the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Fook.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:23 pm

get in!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Really don't think we can hang on. Bradford all over us now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:49 pm

cnuts
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Inevitable. We are shite.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Not a bad point as such,but the old weaknesses of failing to kill a game off and conceding late surface again.Bhasera sent off too,his absence will be a blow,however long it may be.Bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Green for Go   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:25 pm

On the face of it a good point, tho if we have to do without an injured Purse and suspended Bhasera for the next few games then it'll look like two vital points dropped come January.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Freathy wrote:
Seip is bound to score, probably from a corner or something. There'll only be one goal celebration he'll have in mind.....

Anyway, a fairly comprehensive and comfortable win for Bradford.

WRONG WRONG AND WRONG . Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread   The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Richard Blight Bradford Match Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next