HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just been introduced to the forum....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Just been introduced to the forum.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Hello,Good evening and welcome,General Rastus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Welcome to ATD Rastus, you may like it, you may not, either way, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Welcome General!

Would you be the same 'Rastus' that had a 'ruckus' with Mr. Newell on the opening day launch of 'Argyle Insider?'
Back to top Go down
SteelThunderBalls

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome Rastus.
My first day on here as well.

Good luck in the fight against relegation.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 pm

And a warm welcome to you STB!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm

General_Rastus wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Welcome General!

Would you be the same 'Rastus' that had a 'ruckus' with Mr. Newell on the opening day launch of 'Argyle Insider?'

Almost a certainty...... drunken drunken

Well this should get interesting then... No doubt Newell will be adding 'racist' to the list of reasons to avoid reading this site.

Anything to say about those allegations, General?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Moved by me. And welcome to ATD Rastus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Mr general. If I'm not mistaken and its not often i am .Wasnt it Peggy that banned you from pasoti. ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:46 pm

My source's have informed me that it was indeed Peggy (told you in not often wrong) , reason was for being racist if my memory serves me right.

Naughty boy. Or a heavy hand from the pegster?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Do i sense some shit stirring going on ? It isn't really relevant if the guy was banned from PASOTI or by who.He starts with a clean sheet on here like everyone else and thats the end of it.

BTW Dane,would you care to name your source?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Do i sense some shit stirring going on ? It isn't really relevant if the guy was banned from PASOTI or by who.He starts with a clean sheet on here like everyone else and thats the end of it.

BTW Dane,would you care to name your source?

He's big mates with Daz and in constant phone contact with the big bear himself Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:36 am

Sigh. I see the script hasn't changed.

I posted this last November:

Peggy wrote:
As far as I can remember, when I was a mod on pasoti (from sometime in 2003, I think, until late 2008) I only once banned a poster without discussing it with the others. That person is now posting on pasoti again, by the way.

Shortly after that, we agreed that more than one mod should always be involved in any banning - I think there had to be a minimum of three. Therefore it's highly unlikely that I, on my own, banned anybody who now posts on here. I also recall arguing against certain bans, but there we go - people can believe who they want.

I also seem to remember that a lot of this happened before IJN became a mod. Perhaps, then, he should be forgiven for his bad memory.

Edit: and it all happened years before Daz became a mod, but then he's only repeating what he's been told ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just been introduced to the forum....   Just been introduced to the forum.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just been introduced to the forum....
Page 1 of 1