The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Argyle Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Set up to avoid the wars of ATD and Pasoti. Cobi wants to be a mod. Admin statement-

Quote :
Hope you guys like the site It was only opened today so please spread the word,

We have created it to look as simple as possible, it will be moderated fairly, and will not be entering into any politics that the other 2 fans forums have gone to war over !!!!

http://argylefansforum.forumotion.co.uk/t4-hello-there
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Good for Cobi and unlike 'other' Argyle forums, ATD are happy to promote it!
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:05 pm

I'll give it to cobi, he's passionate. Good luck cobi, I'll take a look when I can.
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm

I wonder what he will do with anyone with multi-accounts. Very Happy

Seriously, he does put in the effort. Good for him. For someone so young he could go far. And I hope it takes off.
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 am

Green shoots of progress over there, good luck to him and the others. Youngsters at last.
Signed up, with same name, too old to remember all the possibilities and passwords.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Got it on Junior PASOTI for him. Hope it's successful for him and all the others. cheers

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 pm

I think it's really admirable that Cobi is prepared to put his head above the parapet and start something like this, especially when considering the disgusting way he was treated by Ian Newell. I hope as many people as possible give the new forum a chance. And I hope Ian leaves the lad alone to get on with it.
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
I think it's really admirable that Cobi is prepared to put his head above the parapet and start something like this, especially when considering the disgusting way he was treated by Ian Newell. I hope as many people as possible give the new forum a chance. And I hope Ian leaves the lad alone to get on with it.

what did porkus do ?
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

what did porkus do ?
Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm

looks good over there , bit quiet though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Argyle Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Argyle Forum   New Argyle Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New Argyle Forum
Page 1 of 1