Mock Cuncher
Mrrapson
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

New Forum for Plymouth Empty
PostSubject: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:16 am

Morning ladies and gents,

I have created a new forum for Plymouth and was wandering if peeps wanted to take a look?

the web address is http://www.plymouthforum.boards.net

let me know what you think.

By the way this hasn't been create to compete with existing forums but to provide additional information for locals and exiles alike.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am

I'm gonna sign up an start a mundane thread.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:28 am

mundane threads more than welcome!

it is meant to be a place where a little humour and debate go a long way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:49 am

I think it's an excellent idea Leigh but for you need to provide an assurance of its neutrality regarding all matters for it to be taken seriously.

I have had a slightly similar idea and without giving too much away it's also very different, but it's a question that I have been pondering over for sometime.

Also, you need to be independent of 'free' forums. It'll cost but I think it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:55 am

Leigh, If I put together a consortium to build a hotel, cinema and a 5,000 entertainment hall in and around Colin Court car-park would you support it?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 am

TGWU - no, it's not about promoting a project or slag them off, it's about people being go cent the opportunity to debate and discuss proposals.

Gob I think you're right, it will be completely neutral and not have any outside input. This is my baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:04 am

Mrrapson wrote:
TGWU - no, it's not about promoting a project or slag them off, it's about people being go cent the opportunity to debate and discuss proposals.

Gob I think you're right, it will be completely neutral and not have any outside input. This is my baby.

I think that's your first problem Leigh, it can't be.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 am

I meant that as in it's free from outside influence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
I meant that as in it's free from outside influence.
 Pig 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Monkey see monkey do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:08 pm

I joined. It's not for people like Tisdale as it's a local forum.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:15 pm

" JANNERS ! JANNERS! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:18 pm

watch how nool runs that place down in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Angry wrote:

What makes you think he is involved or has any interest in this?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 pm

He has been posting but as far as I'm concerned everybody is welcome to make a contribution.

It is open and inclusive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Good luck with a good idea, Leigh.

I suspect you might need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:46 pm

If Angry joins, I'm flouncing.

IJN is, after all, the greatest living Janner - his great, great, great grandfather actually invented Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:

What makes you think he is involved or has any interest in this?

didnt say he is involved but generally and history will prove it that ANY other forum that isnt pasoti he does his best to run it down and label it with a passion. It makes no difference if its another Argyle forum or this kind of one whether its pro or against his mentallity doesnt allow any other forum to exist other than pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 pm

hairy j wrote:
If Angry joins, I'm flouncing.

IJN is, after all, the greatest living Janner - his great, great, great grandfather actually invented Plymouth.

have no fear i wont be well not just yet anyway. Nothing against the forum all the best with it rapson hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:03 pm

I think because the Plymouth forum doesn't contest with Pasoti and is actually a subject he is genuinely passionate about May just mean he'll be on his best behaviour.

I really want this to be a success, to do that I need to drum up as much support as possible. Also need to make sure the forum is welcoming to all, hopefully so far it is.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:11 pm

is it not just a coincidence that pasoti has also started a plymouth forum more or less at the same time.why not post on there,leigh,,,
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:13 pm

It's a coincidence I didn't see that board until I'd created mine. At the end of the day plymouthforum is for everyone not just football fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
I think because the Plymouth forum doesn't contest with Pasoti and is actually a subject he is genuinely passionate about May just mean he'll be on his best behaviour.

I really want this to be a success, to do that I need to drum up as much support as possible. Also need to make sure the forum is welcoming to all, hopefully so far it is.

if pasoti have already made a counter area for plymouth discussions as al the spy has said i think its already started im affraid.

Even if that was about pasties he would find away of taking trade away to keep it on his dying forum.

I hope it bucks the trend and is a success im sure ATD will help where possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:24 pm

greensleeves wrote:
is it not just a coincidence that pasoti has also started a plymouth forum more or less at the same time.why not post on there,leigh,,,

Why? The new forum is presumably intended to reach a wider audience and operate independently of the moderators over there. What on earth are you insinuating?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 pm

You should have a Friends of Central Park sub forum Rappo.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum for Plymouth   New Forum for Plymouth Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum for Plymouth
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next