Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 am

It sounds very important to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 pm

I'm currently in the Cherry Tree having a pre-match libation. However, it would appear that you were deemed to have been trolling or inflammatory under your General Rastus moniker. If you thought you had been wrongly barred, then a simple email would have been enough to sort it out. Meanwhile, if you want to pm me and explain what you perceive to be the problem I will deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Here
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
Gentleman hopefully one of you will have the decency to actually give me one reason why for absolutely no reason, no warning, no anything, my access and membership of this forum was deleted ??

Somebody went to the lengths of even blocking the IP address so no view of the forum was available.

Now as I've had to shell out $55 Dollars to give me a different IP address every time I turn on the laptop, perhaps someone would tell me WHY ??

I'm not interested in hearing any excuses about that clown Newell.

Without trying to make a point I will just rejoin daily under different email addresses, if you just delete.

Rastus !! Laughing

Stop moaning. Your username was inappropriate apart from anything else. We accept all views on her but we have to draw the line somewhere and you might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
And whats wrong with the name General Rastus ?? Seems that Twitter and Facebook have no problem but you do ??

Ah! Twitter & Facebook - such wonderful examples of what is acceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Whats wrong with General Rastus? He's a troublemaking wanker.
My opinions are not only my own but reflect the official view of Plymouth Argyle Football Club and James Brent, in fact he 'phoned me the other day and said how much of a wanker you were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
Iggy wrote:
My opinions are not only my own but reflect the official view of Plymouth Argyle Football Club and James Brent, in fact he 'phoned me the other day and said how much of a wanker you were.

Really so lets ascertain whether you're telling the truth or not Mr Iggy......

What EXACTLY did James Brent say to you ?? This should be good.....

I await your response with great interest.

Rastus

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Santabarbara wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Really so lets ascertain whether you're telling the truth or not Mr Iggy......

What EXACTLY did James Brent say to you ?? This should be good.....

I await your response with great interest.

Rastus

jb: e's a wanker, that rastus
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

JB: Is this his real name then? Jack Meoff?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!   Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I had to do to get a reply...General Rastus !!!!
Page 1 of 1