Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing Empty
PostSubject: Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing   Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Us fans charged with moderating our site here have made a decision, now a little of the dust has settled.
Dane_b's welcome posted statement is quite clear, and in accord with his desire not to participate anymore in online forum posting, we have deleted his account in line with his iwish.
The other user account, general Rastus, that registered on here only on Friday, a few hours before an ongoing Twitter spat became public the next day elsewhere, continues to be suspended until the result of the police enquiries/libel actions that both parties in this dispute ( nothing to do with ATD ) say are being pursued. We really hope any authorities involved get to the bottom of this Twitter problem that was nothing to do with ATD whatsoever.
A note to Ian Newell .... as a registered user account on here, it would be appreciated very much if you would let us know by PM or email to our admin when the matter has been resolved so we can deal with this useraccount that was opened on Friday.
None of us are daft, and while we still have not banned a poster against their will, we understand that sometimes such an action may well be necesary in extreme circumstances.... we have always known that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing   Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:25 pm

That is a very fair and logical position to take.

Well done!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing   Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Well said Pirate.

Maybe someone could copy and paste that onto Pasoti so that Ian Newell is made well aware.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing   Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Sounds very fair to me, Well done PP.

I think i've missed alot of things, and now the authorities seem to be getting involved for a few things... So glad i've stayed clear for most of it
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing   Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Have never felt any desire to go on facebook or twitter and now I am glad I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing   Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Our position on the Dane/Newell/Rastus thing
Page 1 of 1