Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
sufferedsince 68
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The General settling in well. Empty
PostSubject: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:54 am

Gone from showdown to pants down, on the Cornish Janner site. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 am

lol! Fickle bastards.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 am

Embarrassing, must've smoked his cannabis leaf suit.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:43 am

He’s not worth the time talking about him.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Who ? sorry I've already moved on,
We should too but we can still laugh point and laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Kim Philbys defection to the Russkies was nothing compared to the Generals double agent activities...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Kim Philbys defection to the Russkies was nothing compared to the Generals double agent activities...

I'm no way involved in any of this but finding this place after I was banned from the farm it staggers me , how much bullshit that place has caused,

But this backsabbing taking shit off here and reporting it directly to nool is up there with the white feather,

A book could be written on this period of 7 years of bullshit and 95% would be based on a fake janner and his paranoid bullshit,
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm no way involved in any of this but finding this place after I was banned from the farm it staggers me , how much bullshit that place has caused,

But this backsabbing taking shit off here and reporting it directly to nool is up there with the white feather,

A book could be written on this period of 7 years of bullshit and 95% would be based on a fake janner and his paranoid bullshit,

Was only chatting to a couple of fellow ATDers about a book yesterday, Unfortunately no one in the real world would believe all the nonsense that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:30 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Was only chatting to a couple of fellow ATDers about a book yesterday, Unfortunately no one in the real world would believe all the nonsense that has happened.

I thought that after I typed it, thought the same over the years why hasn't anyone gone to a paper with this, cause they wouldn't believe its true,
often wondered if thats why the fuzz aren't bothered cause is too batshit crazy to waste police time on,
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 4:33 pm

just pick a random thread on the Scandal section. Its all well mentalist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General settling in well.   The General settling in well. Empty

Back to top Go down

The General settling in well.
Page 1 of 1