Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premiership is fantastic this year.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Premiership is fantastic this year. Empty
PostSubject: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 pm

I've seen some brilliant footer on the telly this year,the premiership may not be the best league in the world but its the most exciting i don't follow any particular team so i can just enjoy it for what it is, fantastic entertainment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm

I agree. Whenever I've seen premier football - and that not for some time - I think that teams of old wouldn't stand a chance. But it's all the crap that goes with it that I object to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm

knecht wrote:
I agree. Whenever I've seen premier football - and that not for some time - I think that teams of old wouldn't stand a chance. But it's all the crap that goes with it that I object to.
I never watch the build up or the half time yawn, but almost all the teams have fantastic players and the matches are usually end to end which i prefer, as opposed to the tippy tappy football that the spanish team's play, i find that boring to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Suarez alone could have a goal of the season competition all by himself. There were some corkers scored last night and last Saturday.

I'd like the Arse to win it this year, but I reckon City and Chelsea will catch 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Suarez alone could have a goal of the season competition all by himself. There were some corkers scored last night and last Saturday.

I'd like the Arse to win it this year, but I reckon City and Chelsea will catch 'em.
yes suarez maybe a tw@t but he is fantastic,i think arse might do it, if not city look the most likely i'm not really convinced by chelsea at the mo, which now means they will win every match from here on!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Dunno, I've watched some real shite as well this season, I guess I was one of the few who fancied the Arse before the start of play, Citeh and Chelsk are the threats but need to sort out their away form, they were lucky to beat West Brom and the Macams respectively last night, I also still have a little feeling for the Poo if they can keep Suarez and get Sturridge fit. Big times coming for the Arse as they have a run of games against the other members of the big 4, whoever that might be this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 pm

I agree. As a total neutral it's been great seeing the resurgence of arsenal and the demise of United.

I still think that United will win the league next season. They'll surely be too strong for the likes of Ipswich and Middlesborough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I agree. As a total neutral it's been great seeing the resurgence of arsenal and the demise of United.

I still think that United will win the league next season. They'll surely be too strong for the likes of Ipswich and Middlesborough.
cheers  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 am

knecht wrote:
I agree.People like Giggs and Scholes would never have lasted in todays game.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 am

Suarez is a cnut of the highest order

hope he has an accident!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:39 am

What like United have. Razz 

I've got BT sport with my broadband package and watched Swansea Newcastle the other night, it made you realise how poor the football is in league two. Having said that I very rarely watch the prem as I don't approve of the bullshit money fuelled circus that it's become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:01 pm

man yoo, he he he heh🎅 santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership is fantastic this year.   Premiership is fantastic this year. Empty

Back to top Go down

Premiership is fantastic this year.
Page 1 of 1