HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Poo for their first Premiership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

The Poo for their first Premiership Empty
PostSubject: The Poo for their first Premiership   The Poo for their first Premiership EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:45 pm

I'm there.

Despite all the cack I took early doors with the squeaky "our's to loose" blocks, i have to say I am now in line for it. They have played fantastic footy, Suarez has gone veggie and yesterday they had six English players on the pitch plus one Welshy at various times, they even gave Moses a run and he must have a drawer full of England U21 caps.

Shirley their performances all season should mean anyone that anyone can get on the field for them must be on the plane to Rio, certainly that should be so if they can perform at their current level and beat Chelski and Citeh who might parade a couple or three English between them.

Top sides and their regular English players.

Poo: Flanagan, Johnson, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Sturridge.

Chelski: Cahill.

Citah: Hart.

Arse: Gibbs who doesn't get a mention for England and a few crocks with the OX looking the only likely one to go.

Me, I always want the side with the most English players to win, interesting to note that Jay Rodriguez has scored as many as Rooney and Aguero and Ricky Lambert has more than Negredo.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The Poo for their first Premiership   The Poo for their first Premiership EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:14 pm

If I knew what in hell's teeth you are on about, I'd possibly comment. Do you do this weird slang thing to appear like a 'forum character'?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Poo for their first Premiership   The Poo for their first Premiership EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Rodgers seems to have coupled together a formula that gets 110% out of his players, whilst utilising Liverpools European absence advantage to the absolute max.

On the face of it, Liverpool have one world class striker, another striker who's very good, and a midfielder who was once world class but now past his best. After that, there are no superstars at all. Their squad when compared to City, Chelsea or even Arsenal isn't anywhere near as talented. It's a pretty amazing job Rodgers has done to get them to perform like they have consistently.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Poo for their first Premiership   The Poo for their first Premiership EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Rodgers seems to have coupled together a formula that gets 110% out of his players, whilst utilising Liverpools European absence advantage to the absolute max.

On the face of it, Liverpool have one world class striker,

I think you are right on the money there Czarky, there are two "world class" strikers in the EPL, Aguero and the Vampire, plus the Poo have Sturridge who is a very good goal scorer. I don't include RVP simply because he is far too brittle and has only really done the biz two years out of six or so.

It's a bit hard to see how any team with Skrtel in it would have a chance at the prize until you consider the 110% factor, he is limited in so many ways but brings exemplary effort and commitment to the cause.

Shame Hairy couldn't grasp the issues on this one, perhaps someone could recommend a remedial reading class for him.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The Poo for their first Premiership   The Poo for their first Premiership EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:37 pm

lf you wrote English Tis instead of trying to invent some bizarre grime style language to appear 'cool', I could probably read your posts without wincing. Aren't you beyond fifty years old?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poo for their first Premiership   The Poo for their first Premiership Empty

Back to top Go down

The Poo for their first Premiership
Page 1 of 1