Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
pepsipete
downthetrack
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:06 am

I think one thing we can all agree on is that relations between ATD and Pasoti reached an all time low last night.

We could argue endlessly about the reasons for it, the history behind it, and the behaviour of certain individuals. But I really don't think that is going to get us anywhere. But I do think we are at a crossroads. If we thought last night was bad then it is only going to get worse if things carry on the way they are.

So I think we need to do something about it. I don't know what and I don't have the answers, but we need to start something. I think it could be ruin of both sites if events like last night are repeated.

So I am inviting anyone from Pasoti reading this who wants to help broker a peace process to step forward. The same goes for anyone on ATD. Both sides need to take a long hard look at themselves. The two sites are very different and should not lose their unique identities, but we shouldn't be having events like last night.

Love
Frank Bullitt
(not my real name)
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:26 am

Like two squabbling teenage boys,grow the fuck up.Funny being a City fan though.So please carry on this petulance
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 am

downthetrack wrote:
Like two squabbling teenage boys,grow the fuck up.Funny being a City fan though.So please carry on this petulance

Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 am

Don't know what this is all about, what happened?
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 am

Ian Newell , Napoleon, Steve Moyatt, IJN, Porkus or one of the many names of Pasoti users that he's borrowed to stir up trouble, is describing the users of this site as scum and cowards and it seems attempting a hate campaign against the users of this site. Nothing new there eh!

It appears to have been fueled by Pirate asking the question of where the money raised by the G & T's is going. I would guess that Pirate his hit a very big nerve indeed to create this response from Ian, even the club President is joining in.

As we have previously, just leave him to get on with it, every time he does he makes a fool of himself and ATD has a big jump in users and even more questions are raised.

Frank, you're wasting your time mate. I've talked to him on the phone, via pm's and I have even met the guy after one of his veiled threats, but he has such huge issues with a few on this site that he just doesn't seem to be able to let go without making a comment on virtually every post he makes. I guess he's even more rattled by the legitimate questions being asked on here and is fueling even more suspicion by his reactions.

Maybe the Mods on here should start deleting sensitive questions? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 am

We ask the questions that are censored on Pasoti. It's all about dominance on there, discrediting and silencing alternative viewpoints.

They will stop at nothing, including trying to close down forums such as this one, that allow free and open debate.

Recently I offered the olive branch of peace to Pasoti through Ian Newell. He had admitted that some of us had been banned by Pasoti for such heinous crimes as 'saying the same things, over and over again', ie DON'T TRUST IN STAPES. I thought that reinstating the likes of myself would demonstrate a new willingness to reach unity, if not agreement, among the whole Argyle family.

Ian stayed out of the mod vote and the Pasoti mods in their wisdom voted 8 - 1 to continue the bans........................ and ultimately the war of words.

They wish we would just go away as we don't fit the required supporter profile. If they really want peace and respect, they have to be open and big enough to allow free debate on Pasoti.
At present it only happens here. Hence we are growing in numbers almost daily.
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:45 am

Be warned, Ian has gained the support of less then 1.125% of the pasoti massive! lol!

GOB
Engelbert Humperdinck
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 am

GOB wrote:
Maybe the Mods on here should start deleting sensitive questions?

As you well know, we do not go in for that kind of thing on here. Though I have edited the Laughing out of the quote.
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:14 am

Bring them down!
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:31 am

As you all know, i have allot of history with pasoti, i view some of them on there as trainspotting geeks, so used to take great pleasure in winding them up. I have for a year or so now stayed out of the loop when it comes to pasoti and didn't even know this place was still running until this week. Am i right in saying this is the Argyle talk i set up years ago??

if so let me tell you why it was originally set up, it was so people could have there say with fear of a geeky mod coming down on them because there opinion may not fall in line with what the majority say, It was also set up to go against the grain with pasoti, a show of defiance if you want,

I spent last night catching up on all the politics on pasoti and i was shocked at the way this site was being tainted by 1 particular individual. For the record i think for any man to be so obsessed and have such an hatefulness for an internet site it must mean he is ill.

I dont think you can reason with people like that, I say don't offer them any olive branch carry on as normal, next time they threaten legal action tell them where to stick it.
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 am

pepsipete wrote:
GOB wrote:
Maybe the Mods on here should start deleting sensitive questions?

As you well know, we do not go in for that kind of thing on here. Though I have edited the Laughing out of the quote.

I know Pete, just my satirical humor! farao
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 pm

dane_b wrote:
As you all know, i have allot of history with pasoti, i view some of them on there as trainspotting geeks, so used to take great pleasure in winding them up. I have for a year or so now stayed out of the loop when it comes to pasoti and didn't even know this place was still running until this week. Am i right in saying this is the Argyle talk i set up years ago??

if so let me tell you why it was originally set up, it was so people could have there say with fear of a geeky mod coming down on them because there opinion may not fall in line with what the majority say, It was also set up to go against the grain with pasoti, a show of defiance if you want,

I spent last night catching up on all the politics on pasoti and i was shocked at the way this site was being tainted by 1 particular individual. For the record i think for any man to be so obsessed and have such an hatefulness for an internet site it must mean he is ill.

I dont think you can reason with people like that, I say don't offer them any olive branch carry on as normal, next time they threaten legal action tell them where to stick it.

The one you set up was destroyed by the one you mention. This is a new site set up in response and broadly runs on the principles you have stated. Have been a member since you were running the old site and flogged it to Millar.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:46 pm

dane_b wrote:

ATD is still the same mate. The only difference being that some of us continue to annoy the farm controller. He loved being called Napoleon until he found out it was a reference to Animal Farm and not the little Frenchman lol !
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 pm

dane_b wrote:

We've had all the legal threats Dane and, they've been told where to stick it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 pm

I'd like a peace process, just because it is boring, but I cannot see it happening when one fella is hysterically labelling people as 'scum' for having the temerity to question things.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm always for peace wherever my foot falls, more than most I have found in my life.
But you can't have peace where there is continuing censorship and abuse ... it's just not possible.
If you can broker some deal Frank, you carry on, you and GS seem to be accepted over there. But I suspect it will be a fruitless exercise.

Interesting comments from Tringy ....8 to 1 , I think that's pretty entrenched and more so than I would have thought ... surprising. How could we come to an accomodation with a Willie Walsh bully ntype when there are still people disenfranchised with no good reason apart from expressing their views legally.
Just what could their site possibly offer this site, and to be honest, what have we to offer other than the right to express our opinions legally.

I certainly would be delighted to an end to hostilities, but don't know where we go from here. Yesterday one clearly made QUESTION was conveniently morphed into some treasonous accusation and War on Terror.
In the middle of it all, it seems to have gone unoticed by many that the GTs, to be fair to them, were quite candid, and did say in effect these donations WERE actually saving James Brent money. I think we need to wait until the club and GTs make an official announcement on Monday. I take no pleasure in all this sort of thing.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Im not that clear on the politics of it all, But i think GT's are a very good organisation and i in fact play for there cricket team, but i read a few lines from Newell saying that he didn't want anything officially to do with the GT's. I was really confused as surely he supports any organisation that is for the good of the club
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 am

I have not received any offers of support yet from Pasoti Sad

And the war continued last night. But the offer is still open.

Love
Frank Bullitt
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Frank

Have you had any hassle from anyone on pasoti except IJN? If its just him and a couple of guys on here I cant see why they cant sit down and sort it out like grown ups.
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 am

Bump

Remember these days?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:15 am

GOB wrote:
Bump

Remember these days?

Nothing has changed has it ?

Apart from the lunatics now seem to control the club as well as Pasoti........................ and look where it's all taken us, as predicted.

One central figure as always, surrounding himself with other like minded , self promoting control freaks.

I suppose that what has changed, is that a great many online Argyle people now see the truth in what we were getting at all along.

Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Bump

Remember these days?

Nothing has changed has it ?

Apart from the lunatics now seem to control the club as well as Pasoti........................ and look where it's all taken us, as predicted.

One central figure as always, surrounding himself with other like minded , self promoting control freaks.

I suppose that what has changed, is that a great many online Argyle people now see the truth in what we were getting at all along.

I suppose that's quite a big thing though Tring.

Since the days when Newell would use pasoti as a cowardly tool for the very personal slurring of others that were unable to reoply, the tables have turned and he's now know for exactly what he is.

As for Franks thread, I guess the ball is in pasoti's court but I hold out little hope. Hopefully the decent characters over there will win the day or pasoti will spiral downwards and that would be a pity.

Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Speak to people in the pubs, that Newell is a wanker is held as an almost unarguable fact, pasoti has had no credibility for ages, doubt it ever will again, luckily it doesnt wind me up any more, all their pathetic underhand political manoeuvring just makes them look more and more stupid, who would have thought that possible?
Back to top Go down

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:35 pm

So is the truce off?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Note to myself. Remember to take notice of the date of the opening post, before thinking the Treaty of Home Park was about to be signed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Peace Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace Process   The Peace Process Empty

Back to top Go down

The Peace Process
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next