HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! Empty
PostSubject: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Fans will find this report interesting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Be careful what you wish for, the last time i stood for 2 hours at a football match in the freezing cold it nearly killed me !! Once you get the wrong side of 40 you need a seat. Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm sure clubs will retain enough seats for all us old bastards lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:10 pm

It wont return health and saftey will not allow it and i cant see clubs ripping up seats to provide a standing area at a lost to them.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:35 am

I'm an old git and hate sitting at football, in plastic seats at plastic stadiums, where you can't have a drink or a smoke. Haven't put myself through it for a couple of years now, preferring to prowl the touchline at a 4th tier rugby club, beer in hand and e cig blazing !

Safe standing seems to work just fine in Germany.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:03 am

Angry wrote:
It wont return health and saftey will not allow it and i cant see clubs ripping up seats to provide a standing area at a lost to them.
Premier League clubs like Chelsea or Liverpool that consistently sell out every match and desperately want a bigger capacity, would jump at the chance of being able to turn say a 10,000 seat stand into a 15,000 stand at a fraction of the cost of relocating. I doubt they would even have to reduce the prices greatly, such is the desire and straight preference by many thousands of people to stand rather than sit.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 am

In the Mathew Harding stand at Chelsea they stand all the way through the game anyway!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!   Safe Standing debate keeps rolling! Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Standing debate keeps rolling!
Page 1 of 1