HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safe standing survey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Safe standing survey Empty
PostSubject: Safe standing survey   Safe standing survey EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Safe standing survey   Safe standing survey EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Why we can't bin these fooking stupid rules off after all this time I do not know. I also think that the term "safe standing" is a load of bollacks as well and we all know these rules were it in place after Hillsborough when the police with the help of the Scum newspaper put all the blame for the deaths down to football fans being thugs and not the truth that the Police made some really terrible decisions on the day. No one can argue that football didn't need to change but why we still put up with this shite after all these yet really baffles me? Another one is drinking in the ground, rugby fans can do it yet we cant although it has resulted in people binge drinking before games and has not cut down on alcohol consumption at all just changed when fans are doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Safe standing survey   Safe standing survey EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:32 pm

I don't particularly want to move just to stand tbh.

Cause we all know they will put safe standing in the Devonport so they don't kick off.

Why I try to buy a ticket on the back row of Lydnhurst.

Not blocking anyones view , when I choose to stand and not been told to sit down for a while well I've just ruined that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe standing survey   Safe standing survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe standing survey
Page 1 of 1