+4
Freathy
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
greensleeves
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Tommy V Sausage Munchers Empty
PostSubject: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:29 pm

RRRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Come On Ingerland!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Chermany have a very young side out, haven't seen our line up yet but pundits said we have fielded a strong side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Iggy wrote:
Chermany have a very young side out, haven't seen our line up yet but pundits said we have fielded a strong side.
We got a strong looking team out, so its a nailed on jerry victory march!Laughing
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:49 pm

where's Michael Owen when you need him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm

They've got a pair of benders playing tonight. ITV coverage is awful. Townsend isn't actually real, he's one of those kids toys with a string and ITV pull it and he blurts out a cliche. I might watch Sweden v Portugal.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Townsend is shit!

The worst thing is my boy likes the fifa games and townsend does his shit on there!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 pm

I used to work with a German in Brussels, the wonderfully named Thomas Bender, around the time we beat them 5 - 1 away.

Happy days. Germans aren't bothered about us though. Games with Holland are much more important to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Ronaldo hattrick. Wow.

I support Plymouth Argyle and England, I hate football.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 pm

England really are a pile of shite
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm

greensleeves wrote:
where's Michael Owen when you need him
Where's Emile Heskey when you need him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:56 pm

0 -1 is the story of the night - of course Scotland would always get the win!! Hhahahahahahah - Scotland!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:50 am

Let's hope we don't meet the mighty Scots in Brazil, oh no I forgot, you're not going are you. Laughing 

Anyway, back to last night, GGGRRRRR!!!!! Typical feckin England, play some good football, look the dominant side, more likely to score, then allow the Chermans THREE free headers in our box which they score from. Unfeckin believable! Not convinced by Smalling, wtf was he when the set pieces were taken? Warmed slightly to Walker as he was good going forward and broke up play several times but again went missing at the corners. Our set pieces were shite, Chermany defended well, our defending let us down. Apart from the goal there wasn't a lot between us and we should have beaten them, I think Townsend should have gone nearer the byline more often and a bit of support for the boy would have helped Roy, if you're listening?
When you heard the list of players out injured for Germany last night that was truly frightening.
Frogs put three past Ukes as well as Portugal turning on the style. Never thought that we would win this world cup but I don't want to go out at any stage because of league two defending, sort it the f UCK out Woy or do one.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:37 am

Didn't watch. Not really interested in friendlies. They have little bearing on how teams/players perform when it really matters.

Having said that, the paucity of English qualified players in the PL has been an obvious disadvantage for years n years. Why does it take so long for people to see the root causes of failure and even then, do little about it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:47 am

People do see it Tring, fans see it, footballs hierarchy see it, the players see it and even the referees see it and the reason why they do little about it always come down to the same old, same old...greed!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 pm

GOB wrote:
People do see it Tring, fans see it, footballs hierarchy see it, the players see it and even the referees see it and the reason why they do little about it always come down to the same old, same old...greed!
I'm not so sure they do though, dear boy. It's the same with refusing to use available technology to help referees and clean up the game, get decisions right etc etc. It's 'obvious' but they won't do it. That can't be greed, so it must be football induced idiocy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
I'm not so sure they do though, dear boy. It's the same with refusing to use available technology to help referees and clean up the game, get decisions right etc etc. It's 'obvious' but they won't do it. That can't be greed, so it must be football induced idiocy.
If they had used goal line technology for the last twenty years we would had a much better international record, but then the south American referees wouldn't have so many swimming pools.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Iggy wrote:
Let's hope we don't meet the mighty Scots in Brazil, oh no I forgot, you're not going are you. Laughing 

Anyway, back to last night, GGGRRRRR!!!!! Typical feckin England, play some good football, look the dominant side, more likely to score, then allow the Chermans THREE free headers in our box which they score from. Unfeckin believable! Not convinced by Smalling, wtf was he when the set pieces were taken? Warmed slightly to Walker as he was good going forward and broke up play several times but again went missing at the corners. Our set pieces were shite, Chermany defended well, our defending let us down. Apart from the goal there wasn't a lot between us and we should have beaten them, I think Townsend should have gone nearer the byline more often and a bit of support for the boy would have helped Roy, if you're listening?
When you heard the list of players out injured for Germany last night that was truly frightening.
Frogs put three past Ukes as well as Portugal turning on the style. Never thought that we would win this world cup but I don't want to go out at any stage because of league two defending, sort it the f UCK out Woy or do one.
england will only be there for 3 games. capital missed off intentionally! I love you 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Don't worry, you can dream of three games in the world cup finals. We are shit but you don't even qualify for being shit. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 pm

always back the underdog, its so much more satisfying when they win. probably why i support argyle too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:48 pm

I didn't think it was too bad considering our two mega strikers have only one pair of feet between them, Shrek/Sturridge will never work just like Lamp/Gerrard, all decent players at club level on their day, but not together and not at this level.

Of course we can't win the WC, we don't got no strikers, we don't got no central defence or right back and our midfield is too rigid cos Woy wants it that way.

I thought Cleverly did a job with great energy and Gerrard was the most effective I have seen for ages, except of course for the usual dumb ass giving away of the ball with the 60 yard 10% passes. Lallana and Townsend show promise and can at least kick with both feet, Henderson and Barkley I like but neither are ready, Wilshire still ain't fit so we went into yet another game without a pukkha play maker, the U21s have a whole bunch of them but again none who look ready to stroll into the first team, Morrison, Hughes and Ward Prowse all look the biz but need a good run at a higher level to kick on, which is about where we are always at, pretty average but just look what we have got coming through,

Oh, and a word for Chris Smalling, watch out Chris, Joe is on his way and nobody has a clue what he is doing.

Yep, we may well only have the three games to look forward to, but as m'learned friend Iggy rightly points out, the Sweaties haven't even got the postcards arriving home on the same plane as the players to break the monotony of next years long hot summer.

Cam on England.

ps. Heard the Durham on the radio bigging up the Dawson, purleaze.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:38 pm

I remember England losing because Ronaldo blinked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy V Sausage Munchers   Tommy V Sausage Munchers Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy V Sausage Munchers
Page 1 of 1