Bob Crow
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:30 pm

After todays press blackout of his 13 month custodial sentence that was handed down this afternoon, this is a very real wake up call of this country becoming an even more of a totalitarian pariah state. Even Pasoti aren't at this level of censorship, yet!

Yes he deserves to be in prison and i'm not defending him in this thread, I'm just underpinning the fact of the level of state censorship.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Why did he change his name?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:45 pm

seadog wrote:
Why did he change his name?

Maybe because he lives in another persona just like Ian De Liar does.
Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:43 am

Tommy Robinson is in jail for 13 months because he’s too f***ing stupid to understand what a suspended sentence means, and to abide by the conditions attached to it. Nothing to do with freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:01 am

I'm lost here. He was only arrested yesterday on the 25th May  ??  

"On 25 May 2018, Robinson was arrested whilst livestreaming outside Leeds Crown Court on the charge of breaching the peace. If found guilty of breaching the terms of his prior suspended sentence for contempt of court he stands to be jailed for a period of three months."

Was he immediately hauled in front of the beak the same day and given 13 months then rather then the 3 claimed ?? (edited yes obviously he was)

Just watched one of the youtube videos from yesterday but immediately its obvious the "representataive" is claiming Robinson was victimised for years. Bang off it went. As Homey says dont break terms of suspended sentences and you dont end up in the slammer

Bob C maybe theres a press blackout as claimed because nobody knows who he is. BBC main news hardly going to put it on when 99.9% of people will say who ??
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:09 am

Homeslice wrote:
Tommy Robinson is in jail for 13 months because he’s too f***ing stupid to understand what a suspended sentence means, and to abide by the conditions attached to it. Nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Agree nothing to do with freedom of speech, hardly a news black out when the story is covered by the Independent, Metro, Sun, London Standard plus many others today, I suspect it will be covered later today by the BBC.
Anyway the less publicity the better for the racist scumbag thug.
Hardly a great example of news censorship is it and comparing alledged state censorship to Porkys activities on his crappy little site is frankly pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:26 am

Regardless of your thoughts about him he's entitled to a fair trial. He was on a 3 month sentence suspended for 18 months. So now he has been hauled before a judge without any representation and given an additional 10 months on top of the 3 months? If that's correct I don't see how anyone can applaud that, it's disgraceful. Remand him by all means but give him a fair trial.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:03 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Regardless of your thoughts about him he's entitled to a fair trial.  He was on a 3 month sentence suspended for 18 months.  So now he has been hauled before a judge without any representation and given an additional 10 months on top of the 3 months?  If that's correct I don't see how anyone can applaud that, it's disgraceful.  Remand him by all means but give him a fair trial.

No representation ?? Now that would be the "point" people should be concentrating on if accurate which I find impossible to believe
Everyone is entitled to at least a duty brief at any court appearance unless you decline one out of choice
Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Regardless of your thoughts about him he's entitled to a fair trial.  He was on a 3 month sentence suspended for 18 months.  So now he has been hauled before a judge without any representation and given an additional 10 months on top of the 3 months?  If that's correct I don't see how anyone can applaud that, it's disgraceful.  Remand him by all means but give him a fair trial.

No representation ??  Now that would be the "point" people should be concentrating on if accurate which I find impossible to believe
Everyone is entitled to at least a duty brief at any court appearance unless you decline one out of choice

I recently used the duty brief in court. Nice man. Saved me thousands.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:11 am

"Stephen Yaxley-Lennon".

Misappropriation of statistics to prey on fear and vulnerabilities. It'd be sad if he was the only one.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:35 am

Why is there a media blackout on mass rape trials involving muslim grooming gangs? Does this apply to all rape trials?
Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:46 am

Coxside_Green wrote:

He had a fair trial. He was found guilty, given a suspended sentence which included various conditions. If he breached those conditions he’d be re-sentenced. He breached those conditions and was re-sentenced. No need for a trial, he’d already had it. And as I said earlier, he’s too f***ing thick (and arrogant, as well as being a racist thug) to realise that he’d be back in the slammer if he breached the conditions of his sentence.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:50 am

akagreengull wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Agree nothing to do with freedom of speech, hardly a news black out when the story is covered by the Independent, Metro, Sun, London Standard plus many others today, I suspect it will be covered later today by the BBC.
Anyway the less publicity the better for the racist scumbag thug.
Hardly a great example of news censorship is it and comparing alledged state censorship to Porkys activities on his crappy little site is frankly pathetic.

Very very little has been released from the media about the details of this apart from the news of his arrest. A lot of the Twitter articles yesterday have been taken down already.
Found this today which clearly outlines the gagging order.

www.infowars.com/update-tommy-robinson-gets-13-months-for-livestreaming-outside-courthouse/
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:51 am

More about the news censorship

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/orwells-nightmare-articles-about-tommy-robinsons-arrest-rapidly-scrubbed-from-the-internet/
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:51 am

More about the news censorship

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/orwells-nightmare-articles-about-tommy-robinsons-arrest-rapidly-scrubbed-from-the-internet/
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:13 am

So Bob you are guiding us to an American right wing news agency - gullible or what.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InfoWars
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:22 am

akagreengull wrote:
So Bob you are guiding us to an American right wing news agency - gullible or what.

You are still failing to see the meaning of the original post. I've never said i support him in anyway.
Just forget who he is for a second and see it this way, a random journalist gets arrested outside a court house whilst reporting on a trial, then within an hour he's in prison and efforts are being made by the authorities to have all knowledge of this and the 13 month sentence handed down removed from the media and internet. If this isn't state censorship, then i don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:44 am

https://archive.is/Eu1hb

Interesting blog here from the Secret Barrister (who has erred on the side of caution and taken it down.)

I'll hold my outrage until the trial that Robinson was trying to disrupt has ended. Given that he's clickbait gold, I'd be surprised if the media aren't all over it then, but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:40 am

Homeslice wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

He had a fair trial. He was found guilty, given a suspended sentence which included various conditions. If he breached those conditions he’d be re-sentenced. He breached those conditions and was re-sentenced. No need for a trial, he’d already had it. And as I said earlier, he’s too f***ing thick (and arrogant, as well as being a racist thug) to realise that he’d be back in the slammer if he breached the conditions of his sentence.

Nobody who gets arrested for breach of the peace, put before a judge and sentenced all within an hour has had a fair trial.  Why do you think there's a news blackout?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:05 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Nobody who gets arrested for breach of the peace, put before a judge and sentenced all within an hour has had a fair trial.  Why do you think there's a news blackout?

You're not reading whats written previously ??
He didnt and wasnt entitled to a fair trial again. He had received one previously was found guilty and then decided to breach the conditions of a suspended sentence and was immediately hauled in front of the beak.

Dont rule out either him doing it deliberately to raise his profile even further. Thats only my opinion I will add
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 10:29 am

I don't know about this, he's on a bender and if he breaks the conditions he will go down for 3 months fairy muff. Shorely to bang him up for another 10 months would need another trial?
We can't allow certain people to be treated differently doesn't matter whether they are racist or not it shouldn't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:23 pm

The 10 month sentence is the sentence breaking 3month sentence it’s only a guide line plus he has got form as well for breaking these type of benders before so that would have proberly been taken into consideration before being sentenced as well as Earweg said it shouldn’t matter black or white rich or poor everybody should be treated the same
Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

You are still failing to see the meaning of the original post. I've never said i support him in anyway.
Just forget who he is for a second and see it this way, a random journalist gets arrested outside a court house whilst reporting on a trial, then within an hour he's in prison and efforts are being made by the authorities to have all knowledge of this and the 13 month sentence handed down removed from the media and internet. If this isn't state censorship, then i don't know what is.

No surprise whatsoever. If you had been involved in political stuff over the years as I have, but of course the polar opposite of hate people like Robinson, you'll find the law counts for nothing when push comes to shove. Police regularly break the law with impunity, just because it's political. We held two parties up at freedom Fields from the proceeds of suing the police for false imprisonment while attending the KingsNorth power station protests. And I won't even mention the battle of the beanfield back in the 80s regarding land reform and rights. And Orgreave, what a disgrace that was. The list is endless.
They know they're not allowed to do it, but do it anyway. The courts are the same. It's called harassment. Sue them if you have the time and money, or do the legal research yourself. But expect to be on some list or other for further harassment at some stage. And employment blacklists if that sort of thing bothers you.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:35 pm

He proberly pleaded guilty and was dealt with immediately so it would have been his choice if he wanted representation or not if he declined it then that’s his own fault
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:53 pm

If he can't obey the laws of Engerland maybe he should fack off and live somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tommy Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson   Tommy Robinson Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next