Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League   Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Telling a 15yr old Muslim girl she was pretty fit for a Muslim. So obviously his hatred for them only applies to the minging ones? What an absolute gobshite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League   Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:20 am

He finds 15 year olds fit.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League   Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

I wonder if Cobi will be on soon to tell us that he isn't racist, just his supporters are lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League   Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have tried to include a link above which may or may not work. Either way, the #creeping sharia hashtag led to some quite funny situations. I'm sure that Mr R. is some kind of parody hoping to entrap innocent bystanders into supporting something very dangerous. I wrote 'very foolish' at first but deleted it because the EDL is potentially dangerous, given that its views are systematically promoted on a daily basis by the Daily Mail and more overtly by other tabloids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League   Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson head of the English Defence League
Page 1 of 1