mannameadbabe
Coxside_Green
Czarcasm
Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:13 pm

It's not just the gate money that suffers, irrespective of the club already having received the season ticket money from fans who won't bother attending, it's the refreshments, programmes and items from the club shop which will have an impact that will be comparable.

Fortunately tomorrow Newport will bring a half decent following so stay aways will be balanced out to some extent, but if anywhere up to a thousand Argyle fans stay at home tomorrow who would normally spend on average £5 or £10 each then it will be noticeable to the club.

Whether losing out on up to £50k is likely to make Brent up the budget or not is another matter. I still feel that staying away is the best way to make the money men take notice but some kind of organised protest inside the stadium would also be difficult to ignore.

If only there were a group who could make the fans feelings known without the FES sponsored drummer obeying instructions and not allowing dissent to be heard.

If we don't win tomorrow night then I would like to think that the AFT are ready to ask questions of Brent again and even arrange some kind of protest for the next home game.

If Brent throws his toys out of the pram again tough shit, the fans will be right behind them this time, except for the usual cnuts.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It's not just the gate money that suffers, irrespective of the club already having received the season ticket money from fans who won't bother attending, it's the refreshments, programmes and items from the club shop which will have an impact that will be comparable.

Fortunately tomorrow Newport will bring a half decent following so stay aways will be balanced out to some extent, but if anywhere up to a thousand Argyle fans stay at home tomorrow who would normally spend on average £5 or £10 each then it will be noticeable to the club.

Whether losing out on up to £50k is likely to make Brent up the budget or not is another matter. I still feel that staying away is the best way to make the money men take notice but some kind of organised protest inside the stadium would also be difficult to ignore.

If only there were a group who could make the fans feelings known without the FES sponsored drummer obeying instructions and not allowing dissent to be heard.

If we don't win tomorrow night then I would like to think that the AFT are ready to ask questions of Brent again and even arrange some kind of protest for the next home game.

If Brent throws his toys out of the pram again tough shit, the fans will be right behind them this time, except for the usual cnuts.

That's the problem, you can't boo because the fes drummer starts up, to drown us out,

The aft questions will go un answered,

so what if he loses 50K the guyis loaded and will put it down to weather and champions league on tv.

protest can't see that working or even being allowed.

Sherdian is a decent manager who would watt to take on the job at argyle knowing they got no money to spend and a shite squad,

there is no way we can win.

even if brent goes whos next the truro guy ? he has even less cash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:29 pm

If i had a free ticket, free lift, free pasty, free cup of tea, free mug, free sticker i would still not go to watch Fletcher sheridains  relegation certainties scuffle about for ninty minutes of mind numbing boring crap, in the certain knowledge these not fit to wear the shirt losers will slump to yet another defeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
If i had a free ticket, free lift, free pasty, free cup of tea, free mug, free sticker i would still not go to watch Fletcher sheridains  relegation certainties scuffle about for ninty minutes of mind numbing boring crap, in the certain knowledge these not fit to wear the shirt losers will slump to yet another defeat.
I can accept all of that but come on now, do you really expect us to believe that you wouldn't attend if you were offered a free sticker?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I don't fink Shez is the full ticket. Even though he knows the game, he seems moody and uninspiring to my eye. There's no smile, no passion, no  joie de vivre !
A team feeds off the spirit and input of the manager. I just don't think he's giving off the right vibe.

My views are based solely on his post match interviews, so I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 pm

GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I can accept all of that but come on now, do you really expect us to believe that you wouldn't attend if you were offered a free sticker?cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:41 pm

I partly agree about the budget but if the manager was as good as some want us to believe then he could at least put a team on the pitch that looks like it wants to be there.
No matter how shite our squad is (arguably I suppose) this division isn't exactly full of world beaters.
When Luggy was here first time (I'm not advocating his return) we had a team that put in a shift and looked like they wanted to play football for each other and PAFC. You could hardly call them world beaters tho, but these things added together meant we were able to be competitive in this division and the one above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Don't Panic is urging a bit of action over on Pasoti.

There's something very familiar about his choice of words......Twisted Evil 

So does anyone have any plans to step up & take their online frustrations onto the terraces & make their feelings more known at the next game (home game maybe) & realistically do they expect anything to come of it or will they be drummed out? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Don't Panic is urging a bit of action over on Pasoti.

There's something very familiar about his choice of words......Twisted Evil 

So does anyone have any plans to step up & take their online frustrations onto the terraces & make their feelings more known at the next game (home game maybe) & realistically do they expect anything to come of it or will they be drummed out? Twisted Evil

COUGH DEEPTHROAT.

scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 am

Newell is getting itchy keyboard fingers again, he's got to interfere, he's probably not got a decent plan, lacks direction and is influenced by the wrong people eg. a rich club owner and a wannabe club owner, but that won't stop him driving that wedge between the fans. I don't know why he doesn't get Nikk to sequester the Demport for all the "good fans" and everybody else could go in the middle of the Lyndy with drummer boy sat at the top to drown out any dissent.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 am

Word of the Day is......

Sequester. study 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Tuesday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3