Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm not going. I'll be in Spain, playing golf.

Now that really is something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 pm

A lot of "New" pasoti posters right behind IJN on that thread too!

Dear oh you can almost smell the desperation Razz
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:50 am

Well it's another day and even though I know in my heart of hearts that if I go on Tues it is very unlikely that it will be a positive experience but I will go. As has just been said thats what fans do even the insightful ones like us that post on ATD.
The most depressing thing of supporting Argyle is that hardly anyone expects to get anything out of a game. Right now who is surprised that we did'nt score yesterday or we lost or we could'nt beat Accrington?
Thats what it's come to as we know, a demoralised fanbase, players lacking confidence and a manager who is borrowed time if form continues. And we all know where it's heading.
affraid 
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 am

Forgot to say I will only go to get my free PASOT sticker.Razz 
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:57 am

Or even PASOTI sticker - bit bloody early for all this shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:58 am

akagreengull wrote:
Or even PASOTI sticker - bit bloody early for all this shite.
Good man clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 am

Boycott Tuesday, Tavare Wednesday Cowdrey thursday
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Boycott Tuesday, Tavare Wednesday Cowdrey thursday
Barrington Friday,Edrich Saturday,Graveney Sunday.

Them were the days when we had proper English batsmen,no South African imports,although Tavare was bit french sounding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 am

I've had a season ticket and not missed a home game up until last season, and for any billy big bollox superfans I have been attending Argyle for all of my fifty years since I could walk, I now only attend the odd match potd, this is because I dont agree with asset stripping of the club, I never have, I have always been wary of Brent's motives and these fears have been realised.
I reckon there are at least 1000 if not 1500 fans like me, REAL FANS who care enough about the club to make a stand against ruthless PROPERTY DEVELOPERS!
The boycott has started.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:50 am

Get yerself down to the Avivafest like a praaaaaaaper janner !
Buy a mug, a sticker and fill Sue's buckets !
Geddon.

ps checked out GOS photos from Harlepool and the only person missing was Paul Whitehouse. What a sad bunch of saps.

The green army is more like Dad's Army with a sprinkling of Pike ! No 

pps I see that 'terraces Webby' was back in the directors' box yesterday. Bet Cerbs can't wait for his deserved invite and photographs with the boys Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am

Apparentely newell has 5259 stickers to give away, you can't expect NikkkkkkkKKKKkkkkkKkkkkkkk to buy them all so get your asses down there and don't forget, for each sticker you buy you will receive a FREE TICKET TO WATCH THE MATCH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 am

Fill yer knickers full of stickers! nool army nool army nool army!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:17 am

Tringreen wrote:
Get yerself down to the Avivafest like a praaaaaaaper janner !
Buy a mug, a sticker and fill Sue's buckets !
Geddon.

ps checked out GOS photos from Harlepool and the only person missing was Paul Whitehouse. What a sad bunch of saps.

The green army is more like Dad's Army with a sprinkling of Pike ! No 

pps I see that 'terraces Webby' was back in the directors' box yesterday. Bet Cerbs can't wait for his deserved invite and photographs with the boys Rolling Eyes 
Brent not there yesterday by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:32 am

No Brent, no Halliday, no Felwick, no Jones, no Sexstone. That's the Board of Directors of PAFC - not one of them cares enough to even represent the Club. Direspectful to Hartlepool and more impotantly disrepectful to Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:35 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
No Brent, no Halliday, no Felwick, no Jones, no Sexstone. That's the Board of Directors of PAFC - not one of them cares enough to even represent the Club. Direspectful to Hartlepool and more impotantly disrepectful to Argyle.

I suspect they were having a priority meeting to decide how to respond the the PASB's questions from the last meeting. Was it 3 or 4 weeks ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:47 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Early Christmas shopping I expect.....one Striker,one Mid-Fielder & a Central Defender....all pre-wrapped of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 am

How about Jon B, did he manage to squeeze under the door again?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:54 am

ZYPH wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Early Christmas shopping I expect.....one Striker,one Mid-Fielder & a Central Defender....all pre-wrapped of course.
I doubt it.

More like...

JB: "Chris old chap, none of us can be arsed travelling all the way up there even though Ian has offered to drive and pay for the petrol so be a good chap and sit in the director's box.  Thanks awfully old bean.

James"

CW: "Yes sir, your lordship!  Right away sir! Thank eee sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 pm

wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Boycott would have been an idea were it not for Newport's healthy following, a rainy Tuesday night with Chumps league on the tele against a bunch of 'non league' muppets from some northern hell hole might have had some impact.
Back to top Go down
Daz Evans

Daz Evans

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:17 pm

For me the decision is whether to go to Mansfield on Saturday, it's a 30 minute journey so nothing really but I really can't drum up the enthusiasm to go. I'm disappointed in myself but that feeling of having to be there has died in me over the last 12 months, it doesn't feel like the same Argyle I started supporting 30+ years ago or even the Argyle that sat firmly in the lowest divison last time we were here. When we were in the Championship I said on the 606 forum that the club was distancing itself from the fans and that one day we would need them more than ever, especially the glory hunters that the die hards seem to take pleasure in mocking, to be fair I was hoping I meant to drive up attendances to reach the top division. Unfortunately now I think we need them more than ever as they are the only new source of income available to the club, if the board are only loaning to the club it shows they have no intention of losing any money by gifting it and the new stand (with it's questionable raise in income) is still a long way off.

The problem is that glory hunting plastics (not my phrase) and to be fair even people with a keen interest will stay away until results start to turn again. That will not happen until we get some players that can get us out of the divison, and before anyone starts on me the players we have with "higher league pedigree" were released on frees, if they did have that quality they would still be at that level.
Yes Sheridan might not be the best manager but he was the best the board would pay for and if we tie his hands behind his back with an overly restricted budget then he won't succeed. Imagine a office worker being given a computer that was given to the company as it wasn't good enough for the company that previously used it and a phone that hadn't been used for 6 months and had had all its contacts deleted, you wouldn't expect them to be as productive as other workers.

Anyway incoherent rant over, for me I can't get any enthusiasm back for the club while the people who currently own my club have no apparent enthusiasm for it, not the football bit anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 pm

I used to be a supporter, then I became a fan and now as my signature states, I consider myself a potential customer.

If the Club want to treat its fans as customers then fine and the Club will have to accept that customers demand satisfaction, a decent and respectable service and a half decent product before customers part with their money!  

The emotional blackmail and stigma isn't washing with me these days, you can thank the real fans and super fans for that as well as an owner with his eye on a cash pot rather than his business!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:31 pm

One white feather on its way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
One white feather on its way.
I still find it completely staggering that the Club allowed one of its associates to get away with that disgusting incident!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Freathy wrote:
Don't go!  Simple!  It's time to show brent that we will not have the piss taken out of us indefinately!  And it's not as if you're going to miss anything - we'll lose anyway.
he won't leave just because a few people don't turn up on a champions league night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott Tuesday   Boycott Tuesday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Tuesday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next