Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peggy

Peggy

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I'd like to see a lot of pressure put on Brent at the next home game, mind you I would have started in his first game in charge, he is getting away too lightly but I think the tide is turning, the fans have had enough now.
The fans are blaming Sheridan not Brent. The same fans that thought that fletcher was exceptional probably
The remaining fans are those who stick with the club through thick and thin. Thick in the director's box, thin on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Is what happened today either Brent or Sheridan's fault?

Games do happen where one team can't score and then 10 men nick it undeservedly. That's football.

Today could easily be the straw that broke the camel's back but it isn't all about today, is it?

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Peggy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I'd like to see a lot of pressure put on Brent at the next home game, mind you I would have started in his first game in charge, he is getting away too lightly but I think the tide is turning, the fans have had enough now.
The fans are blaming Sheridan not Brent. The same fans that thought that fletcher was exceptional probably
The remaining fans are those who stick with the club through thick and thin. Thick in the director's box, thin on the pitch.

i tend to look at it those who can and still go cant have much else to do with their time
Back to top Go down

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Any other club would be protesting by now but no not this feckin club.

No we have to bow down to his lordship sir Brent of feckin medicoredom because he saved is.

He didn't save us, he simply kept us on life support long enough for him to bleed the final bit of profit out of us.

Feck off Brent.
Exactly. I think that the people that could have helped a protest are more interested in being someone at the club. The Vichy I call them.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Games do happen where one team can't score and then 10 men nick it undeservedly. That's football.

Today could easily be the straw that broke the camel's back but it isn't all about today, is it?

Games do happen where 11 v 10 lose out.  If it's just a bad day at the office it's forgivable.  Our problem is much deeper rooted, fans know it but club wont admit it.

Whether Sheridan is the right man or not, I don't think anyone is.  If JB turned around and financed Sheridan, sent out a huge message 'we're tired of this division and we don't belong here', we'd be in an upward spiral in no time.

* Edit

When I say finance Sheridan, I don't mean the proverbial spend £millions. Decent wages for decent players.

Last edited by Coxside_Green on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:47 pm

There was that bond film with oddjob and the evil lair was about to blow up yet odd job still wanted to kill bond.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Personally, I'd stick with Sheridan. He's proved he can be successful at this level, but he does need somehow to drag the players into a unit that believes they can win football matches. At the moment, no-one believes they can, especially the fans, which transmits to the players and the vicious circle gets harder and harder to shift.

Would another manager be able to do it? Perhaps, perhaps not.

I don't know.

I simply don't know.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Personally, I'd stick with Sheridan. He's proved he can be successful at this level, but he does need somehow to drag the players into a unit that believes they can win football matches. At the moment, no-one believes they can, especially the fans, which transmits to the players and the vicious circle gets harder and harder to shift.

Would another manager be able to do it? Perhaps, perhaps not.

I don't know.

I simply don't know.
This. We already have a capable manager. Back him FFS.

The latest cargo cult appears to be Warnock. If the most inaccurate football judge wants him the. I don't
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 am

anyone who wants warnock or sturrock back are either deluded or drunk maybe both!

decent funds and sheri will do well.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Personally, I'd stick with Sheridan. He's proved he can be successful at this level...at a club where the owner gives a sh*t.
As Lord Tisdale might have said in another life...

...edited for factuals.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:38 am

I have always liked Warnock and would have him back at the drop of a hat and another bonus is that newell doesn't like him, although now he does, apparently. 

I agree, Sheridan should be backed. The problems we have are far more deep rooted than simply players and their performances, the Club is rotten and it's rotten from the top. I think the owner is a deceitful weasel and is followed and backed by characters with similar flaws.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

No you do get bad days when you can't buy luck, if we had won the last three the fans would have been delighted with a plucky performance, you need the context of the seasons performances, never mind the performance it was another loss leaving us two points from our friends the relly spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheridan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan   Sheridan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2