HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheridan Wants 3 more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Sheridan Wants 3 more Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan Wants 3 more   Sheridan Wants 3 more EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Well the man said it himself, wants a Left Winger, Striker and possibly a Left Back, its seems Brent has backed him after all.

3 more signings to add to what we have and im sure we will have a far better season than we hoped for.

I predicted 6 signings and was laughed at, looks like JS is looking at at least 7

Ruben Reid, Luke McCormick,Lewis Allesandro,Dominic Blizzard all positive signings.

A little surprised he's not looking to add another midfeilder, or maybe he's holding out on that one.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Wants 3 more   Sheridan Wants 3 more EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 pm

bit early for drinking surely ?

juan gola season(lewis), al ways-fallover (reid) & sicknote (blizzard) not exactly gonna have anyone racing to the box office.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Wants 3 more   Sheridan Wants 3 more EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:21 pm

125+1 wrote:
Well the man said it himself, wants a Left Winger, Striker and possibly a Left Back, its seems Brent has backed him after all.

3 more signings to add to what we have and im sure we will have a far better season than we hoped for.

I predicted 6 signings and was laughed at, looks like JS is looking at at least 7

Ruben Reid, Luke McCormick,Lewis Allesandro,Dominic Blizzard all positive signings.

A little surprised he's not looking to add another midfeilder, or maybe he's holding out on that one.

But Brent hasn't backed him that much in terms of funds to lets say this time last year and i dont see why you would think he has to be fair.
McCormick isnt on alot, Reid is on loan so not all his wages will be paid by the club, Allesandro isnt on that much more than he was on at morecambe and Blizzard is injury prone so again not alot of clubs would be prepared to offer him a deal longer than 12 months. JS hasnt spent money on these guys and again they would be on L2 wages.

Proof will be whether JS is able to attract a top draw striker here that's when you will know if Brent has backed him.
Oh and FWIW you weren't laughed at for saying 7 i just checked your thread. i simply said it would be unlikely, seeing as people are leaving now 7 isn't unlikely now and prob's will be higher.

Oh btw are you still certain Cox is signing i seem to remember you thought it was signed sealed and delivered and were quite sure on that fact based on a hospital visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Wants 3 more   Sheridan Wants 3 more EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 am

Also two of the three could be Chadders and FEENO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Wants 3 more   Sheridan Wants 3 more EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 am

If he gets the 3 players he wants then I think the squad is starting to look quite promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Wants 3 more   Sheridan Wants 3 more Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan Wants 3 more
Page 1 of 1