Freathy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Oh forgot to say earlier, Neil Warnock please,please give it a go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
sheridan out !
BRENT OUT
Correct - take yer hangers on with ya!! Out on the piss in Bournemouth tonight so I will forget this shite!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Brent didn't save us, he simply delayed the inevitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Ottawa Green started a thread titled, "Turn Pasoti," "Off." it's now disappeared. scratch lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Oh forgot to say earlier, Neil Warnock please,please give it a go!
Yes aka, warnock a real manager but would he work for nool's god? i doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Someone should of given the Harlepool manager a white towel.....then he could of thrown it on the pitch.......and the Ref could of stopped the game to save them anymore punishment....what a shame it doesn't work like in boxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 pm

James Brent, September 2013 wrote:
We’re working on a budget that avoids the nightmare of being in a relegation dogfight and gives us the prospect of getting promoted,” the chairman said.
From this Linky

Talking shite Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:11 pm

I know someone that likes to send white feathers if that's any help.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Someone should of given the Harlepool manager a white towel.....then he could of thrown it on the pitch.......and the Ref could of stopped the game to save them anymore punishment....what a shame it doesn't work like in boxing.
They didn't need saving. They were always going to score and win. It was inevitable eventually. Our 'team' is worse than dogshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Hey guys, just a quick reminder, don't forget to get your car stickers at the next home match.
Back to top Go down
r gyle

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Freathy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
They didn't need saving.  They were always going to score and win.  It was inevitable eventually. Our 'team' is worse than dogshit.
Will stay home on Tuesday and sob in private!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Couldn't bear to look earlier.................. 70 mins against 10 men and still lost:affraid: 

What a cringeworthy embarrassment PAFC has become,

Feck off Brent and take your dimwitted jamboys with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:07 pm

GOB wrote:
Hey guys, just a quick reminder, don't forget to get your car stickers at the next home match.
lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I imagine this tested the lip quiverers support. Was he there today?
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Relax boys and girls - I'm not here to gloat. Having been too humiliated to show my face on here for a week, I'm hardly in a position to do that.

I was actually going to offer a few words of comfort, on the basis that Hartlepool were significantly the best side I've seen this season - in fact I struggle to recall watching a team so obviously in a false position for years. Of course they were helped by a bafflingly bizarre performance on our part, almost absurdly out of kilter with the way we've been playing so far, but I would still say that you losing to them was no shame whatsoever given that I fully expect them to be challenging at the end of the season...

...then I saw that they had ten men for most of the game and you failed to score yet again.

Jeez.

I don't want to scare you, but when in our first season in League 1 we were playing well but weren't scoring, one of the national TV or radio pundits claimed that it didn't matter how well we were playing, the fact was that statistically teams like ourselves who scored a goal a game or less were usually relegated (I think we were slightly over that).

Is there anybody still backing this regime with an IQ greater than double figures?

Last edited by jabba the gut ecfc on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
I imagine this tested the lip quiverers support. Was he there today?
Well the Chiefs weren't playing today, so unless Albion were at home he could well have have been counting his money in the imperial litter, while Newell and Postey were burning off a few calories hauling his backside to Victoria Park and back.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
Although you have a point about us not being a very good team right now...attacking the team owner helpfull ?...
It depends on the nature of the team owner. If he's a rapacious leech like Brent, who is likely to take your club on a paradigm shift downwards, then attacking him is almost obligatory for anyone who has the best interests of the club at heart.

Quote :
...unless of course YOU are the sugar daddy that will make it all better...

And the words in bold demonstrate how you, and so many other football fans, have got it so spectacularly wrong.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Score?  Fat chance!

It'll be the same old story after the break.  Hartlepool will re-organise and Argyle will be desparately hanging on for the draw for 45 minutes.
Having read your very positive supportive posts one believes you might not be a fan of our club ????
Yeh,quit yer moanin' Sad Act,yooooom naaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaaper fan!lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor 

BTW Mr Happypilgrim,how do you know that Sheridan has one of the biggest budgets in the division,which seemed to be the implication of one of your later posts? This was the drip feed from the club last year [fourth biggest budget in the division etc],yet Fletcher made the statement in a pre season programme,the name of which Jabba the Hut informed us the other day but which i misremember,that the only way that Argyle could ever hope to make progress was if more money was forthcoming for the manager.You don't think that someone may be being economical with the truth by any chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:58 pm

happypigrim has got to be a pasoti mod account imo. Seems to obvious to me that there could be something there.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:04 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Relax boys and girls - I'm not here to gloat. Having been too humiliated to show my face on here for a week, I'm hardly in a position to do that.

I was actually going to offer a few words of comfort, on the basis that Hartlepool were significantly the best side I've seen this season - in fact I struggle to recall watching a team so obviously in a false position for years. Of course they were helped by a bafflingly bizarre performance on our part, almost absurdly out of kilter with the way we've been playing so far, but I would still say that you losing to them was no shame whatsoever given that I fully expect them to be challenging at the end of the season...

...then I saw that they had ten men for most of the game and you failed to score yet again.

Jeez.

I don't want to scare you, but when in our first season in League 1 we were playing well but weren't scoring, one of the national TV or radio pundits claimed that it didn't matter how well we were playing, the fact was that statistically teams like ourselves who scored a goal a game or less were usually relegated (I think we were slightly over that).

Is there anybody still backing this regime with an IQ greater than double figures?
Hartlepool may well be a decent team but with 10 men?

Thankfully I'm past caring so no need for me to feel angry.  It's almost joyous watching the Brent empire and his lunatic supporters stumble from one disater to the next.  No doubt PASOTI is exploding as I type, they got what they asked for.

The reality is we're shite on the pitch but horribly worse off it.  We've had an 'outstanding' rookie manager fail and a title winning manager currently failing.  We have a superb manager in Warnock humouring us that we just need a bit of luck.  As a football club we're fekd.

Gwaan Brent, carry on delivering, give nool & co what they deserve, utter feckin shame and embarrassment Smile
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

The reality is we're shite on the pitch but horribly worse off it...

And the former is the consequence of the latter, as everyone bar the Brentites surely realise.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Greenskin wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Score?  Fat chance!

It'll be the same old story after the break.  Hartlepool will re-organise and Argyle will be desparately hanging on for the draw for 45 minutes.
Having read your very positive supportive posts one believes you might not be a fan of our club ????
Yeh,quit yer moanin' Sad Act,yooooom naaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaaper fan!lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor 

BTW Mr Happypilgrim,how do you know that Sheridan has one of the biggest budgets in the division,which seemed to be the implication of one of your later posts? This was the drip feed from the club last year [fourth biggest budget in the division etc],yet Fletcher made the statement in a pre season programme,the name of which Jabba the Hut informed us the other day but which i misremember,that the only way that Argyle could ever hope to make progress was if more money was forthcoming for the manager.You don't think that someone may be being economical with the truth by any chance?
Happypilgrim is talking shite if he thinks Sheridan has one of the biggest budgets.

Brent has said recently that he doesn't have the biggest budget but it's a decent one.

How does Brent define decent?

I'd find the article and quote it but I don't want to see another picture of the smug looking Harry potter lookalike.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:15 pm

new songs :

we're Plymouth argyle we'll always be shit!!!!!!!!!

under james brent we'll always be shit.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:19 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

The reality is we're shite on the pitch but horribly worse off it...
And the former is the consequence of the latter, as everyone bar the Brentites surely realise.

The Brentites, big society and bonuses. Stickers and fekn mugs.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Brent has said recently that he doesn't have the biggest budget but it's a decent one.

How does Brent define decent?...

It's the same thing as "competitive".

Here to help.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool match thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next