Czarcasm
Lord Tisdale
Freathy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
happypilgrim

Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:24 pm

some argyle fans are so f***ing shit it's unbelievable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 pm

I reckon with this, the rewriting of history with Stapleton and a couple of hand grenades it could well be a long weekend of popcorn. The pressure will be too much for the porcine one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 pm

the argie is coming on watch us strive for a 1-0 defeat now
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

Pokesdown wrote:
I reckon with this, the rewriting of history with Stapleton and a couple of hand grenades it could well be a long weekend of popcorn. The pressure will be too much for the porcine one.

lol sorry ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:26 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Well I got that wrong.  We certainly turned shit as predicted but now we'll be desparately hanging on for a 1-0 defeat.

We are so f***ing shit it's unbelievable
Although you have a point about us not being a very good team right now , is constant negativity and attacking the team owner helpfull ? unless of course YOU are the sugar daddy that will make it all better may i suggest a little support for the team will serve us better than telling the players we are going to lose before we have even done so .
WUM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:27 pm

We're shite.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:28 pm

akagreengull wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Well I got that wrong.  We certainly turned shit as predicted but now we'll be desparately hanging on for a 1-0 defeat.

Although you have a point about us not being a very good team right now , is constant negativity and attacking the team owner helpfull ? unless of course YOU are the sugar daddy that will make it all better may i suggest a little support for the team will serve us better than telling the players we are going to lose before we have even done so .
WUM?

nope just saying what i think and believe , last time i checked that was as ok as being a miserable negative supporter ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Happytobeshitpilgrim,
Oh feck off you concedes ending tw@t? Haven't you got some arse to kiss? Brent is the reason we are in this mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:30 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WUM?
nope just saying what i think and believe , last time i checked that was as ok as being a miserable negative supporter ?
You're more than welcome to be optimistic but you've got to admit things aren't good are they?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
I think you'll find we're some of the most passive fans in the country. Whilst benefitting from an away support that is exile based our numbers are still impressive at home and away. I think we've been extremely loyal. Others supporters would have resorted to physical intimidation after so many years of shite.

Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:

WUM?
You're more than welcome to be optimistic but you've got to admit things aren't good are they?

Not great ...no Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

You're attacking Freathy for being negative, he's not attacking you for being positive........shut it you sl@g !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

just got back from the spin on the bike, think I will take another one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

I've supported this club for 20 years now and i've never felt so disinterested as I do now.

I actually have a wry smile when I see us conceeding despite being against 10 men.

We've had continual years of shit now and it won't change anytime soon unless Brent opens his feckin eyes and realises without some significant investment ON THE PITCH we're fecked.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
I think you'll find we're some of the most passive fans in the country. Whilst benefitting from an away support that is exile based our numbers are still impressive at home and away. I think we've been extremely loyal. Others supporters would have resorted to physical intimidation after so many years of shite.

I agree our away support is second to none , and our home attendance under the circumstances is very good BUT there is and has been for a long time (even back in ollie's reign) a distinct lack of vocal positive support at home , plenty of moaning but im not sure that helps .
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:35 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
You're attacking Freathy for being negative, he's not attacking you for being positive........shut it you sl@g !!

lol
your funny mwah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:37 pm

We are fecked, 11 points from 12 games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 pm

17 attempts at goal so far with 7 on target, plus 13 corners to Hartlepool's none!

Tyler Harvey left kicking his heels on the bench whilst our 3 subs have already been used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:

7 days ago.....

happypilgrim wrote:
CRAP - SHERIDAN OUT !!!!!!!    NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
great support Happy. You've been embedded here for over a month now and nearly 50% of your posts have been made today. Not so much a sleeper account, more a snooze account.
Back to top Go down

Still, on the bright side and as Porky said, a spell in the Conference won't do us any harm.
Back to top Go down

waiting for the first sheep to try and label all the blame on Sheridan tonight and deflect all attention from Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 pm

GOB wrote:
Still, on the bright side and as Porky said, a spell in the Conference won't do us any harm.
There will be no club left if we go down which will suit his master to the tee as it means he could build more shit at home park on the pitch
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Today may be the very big wake-up call some Argo fans have needed. The club is rotten from top to bottom and rotten to its very core.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
17 attempts at goal so far with 7 on target, plus 13 corners to Hartlepool's  none!

Tyler Harvey left kicking his heels on the bench whilst our 3 subs have already been used.
fair point , I would be happier to question the manager than the owner or players , the guy is paid to get the best out of the players that are HIS players and he has a better bloody budget than many teams above us and he has failed .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Could be fun being a Billy Big Bollocks club in the Conference. Trips to ramshackle clubs with no facilities or hope, and away trips too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool match thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next