Czarcasm
Lord Tisdale
Freathy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
happypilgrim

Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Well I got that wrong.  We certainly turned shit as predicted but now we'll be desparately hanging on for a 1-0 defeat.

We are so f***ing shit it's unbelievable
Although you have a point about us not being a very good team right now , is constant negativity and attacking the team owner helpfull ? unless of course YOU are the sugar daddy that will make it all better may i suggest a little support for the team will serve us better than telling the players we are going to lose before we have even done so .
7 days ago.....

happypilgrim wrote:
CRAP - SHERIDAN OUT !!!!!!!    NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
great support Happy. You've been embedded here for over a month now and nearly 50% of your posts have been made today. Not so much a sleeper account, more a snooze account.
only just found my feet , but now im here I intend to have my say , just like those who attack the club i love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:43 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
17 attempts at goal so far with 7 on target, plus 13 corners to Hartlepool's  none!

Tyler Harvey left kicking his heels on the bench whilst our 3 subs have already been used.
fair point , I would be happier to question the manager than the owner or players , the guy is paid to get the best out of the players that are HIS players  and he has a better bloody budget than many teams above us and he has failed .
now i know you are trolling.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Does not look good for the Newport game and every chance of being in bottom 2 next Saturday.
Brent go feck yourself!Sad 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Ah bottom 2 again. It'll feel just like coming home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:46 pm

At least if Everton hold on I win £48 on my treble. C'mon you scousers Shocked 
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Angry wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
17 attempts at goal so far with 7 on target, plus 13 corners to Hartlepool's  none!

Tyler Harvey left kicking his heels on the bench whilst our 3 subs have already been used.
fair point , I would be happier to question the manager than the owner or players , the guy is paid to get the best out of the players that are HIS players  and he has a better bloody budget than many teams above us and he has failed .

why is it , if anyone dares dissagree with the negative view they are called a troll , sorry i support plymouth argyle , i donot enjoy what is happening right now any more than anyone else but all this negativity does nothing but bring us further down , if thats trolling tough shit !
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Jesus titty feckin Christ.

Brent, feck off and take your pissing diddy stand with you
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:

to be replaced by?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:49 pm

well Jimmy boy is doing a hell of a job, I bet his lip is quivering now...what with him being a real fan and all that.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Such a great job too, battling relegation for the 6th year in a row
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 pm

It's not unwarranted negativity though is it ? 5 years of shit, what do you want us to do, get the f*cking bunting out ?
Back to top Go down

happypilgrim wrote:

Angry wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

why is it , if anyone dares dissagree with the negative view they are called a troll , sorry i support plymouth argyle , i donot enjoy what is happening right now any more than anyone else but all this negativity does nothing but bring us further down , if thats trolling tough shit !
If anyone with half a brain thinks Brent has invested in the football side of the club they are clearly deluded and a sheep. Plus the fact you seem very passionate about having your say reminds me of someone.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

This man, the property developer......

Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:53 pm

sheridan out !
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:53 pm

X isle on Pasoti:

Quote :
Said post Exeter I'd give full support for October, so no.

We got a good point last week and the game stats don't lie re: performance this week.

Patience.
He's clearly mental
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 pm

21 attempts at goal only 9 on target if this doesnt make Brent realize he has to put his hand in his OWN pocket and help the team that he owns out then he may aswell feck off now and sell up.

Why buy a football club if your not interested in seeing it improve.....oh thats right for the carpark and this is a man the sheep want as an owner Fact be known Heaney's plan was no different to Brents and that was thought off as evil.

Its about time the sheep found their balls and started to speak up before they stand by and watch Rome burn for the second time before they get their act in gear.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:55 pm

happypilgrim wrote:

to be replaced by?
Someone who is passionate about running a football club instead of one that runs the club down to make profit from property.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:55 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
sheridan out !
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

The pressure from this result will result in much popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:58 pm

It's noteworthy that their keeper got man of the match. I only listened to the last 25 minutes as we went to Kent's Cavern... I wish I'd stayed in a bloody cave. Pissflaps, fucksocks and arse-biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm

X isle on Pasoti:

Quote :
Said post Exeter I'd give full support for October, so no.

We got a good point last week and the game stats don't lie re: performance this week.

Patience.
He's clearly mental
Patience?

Fans' patience is partly the reason we're so f***ing shit! ARGO FANS - GET F***ING ANGRY AND DRIVE THE BASTARDS DESTROYING OUR CLUB OUT!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Well Brenty boy - quite an achievement eh? PAFC heading for another relegation season - well done!sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:

What the feck does Harvey have to do to get a start?!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

happypilgrim wrote:

to be replaced by?
Someone who actually cares?

Considering our debts aren't even decreasing, there really is no excuse for our pathetic league position.

FWIIW, I predicted 15th or 16th if baby James got his planning permission or relegation if he didn't. I guess there's a few off-field problems and the baby can't deliver. I'll take solace from that tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:04 pm

"B..B...But we had the better stats!"

Say some on Pasoti.

Only one that feckin counts though ain't there?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool match thread   Hartlepool match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool match thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next