Czarcasm
cornysteve
Lord Tisdale
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

10,000 empty green plastic seats Empty
PostSubject: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:36 pm

That's about how many you would have had today if the Diddy Stand had already been built, any chance of you Billy Big Bolloxers starting to see the futility of your bleating?
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm starting to think that your avatar is actually a subtle hint to your true identity. Recently you keep mentioning real fans and real mates. You keep insisting that the free stand is free. Technically you are right that we aren't directly paying for it, but then again I'm pretty confident that neither is your mate Sir James. Any chance of a sticker and a mug?

Steve
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:28 pm

cornysteve wrote:
I'm starting to think that your avatar is actually a subtle hint to your true identity. Recently you keep mentioning real fans and real mates. You keep insisting that the free stand is free. Technically you are right that we aren't directly paying for it, but then again I'm pretty confident that neither is your mate Sir James. Any chance of a sticker and a mug?

Steve

'ere, that's a bit strong, I don't mind being called a six toed, baby buggering, fook'tard but suggesting I might be Nool is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:29 pm

It doesn't do us any favours when the wankstains in charge of our club decide to shove a half empty family zone in the corner that gets the most TV coverage surrounded by a ridiculous amount of segregation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 pm

If we had decent football on show we would sell out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Iggy wrote:
That's the problem Iggy, LT has never seen decent football played at Sid James so he doesn't know what all the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
agreed and i gather many fans are staying away because of this and the stupid ticket prices that are too high for this league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:35 pm

One game Tis (God, I can't believe I'm biting). If it were 1st against 2nd today the crowd would have been 13k plus. When, because we will, get out of this dog shite of a division, we will get crowds regularly in excess of 12k against teams bringing less than 200 fans. If we were to get out of League 1 then we would have crowds regularly above 15k, with some games sold out. This isn't a pop up tent we're talking about, it's the future of this club. We have every right to believe that 17k will hamper the future income of our club.

Anyway what was the attendance today against the monkey hangers? Surely you were locking people out of the ground given your start to the season?

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:52 pm

I know LT is desperate beyond belief for Argyle fans to give two tosses about exeter, but to try and use attendance as a mocking card, is pretty amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I know LT is desperate beyond belief for Argyle fans to give two tosses about exeter, but to try and use attendance as a mocking card, is pretty amusing.
He's a trier is tis, but exeter have few fans, its rugby and nothing else in the posh town.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Were I interested in "Argyle fans" would I have posted on here?

The attendance was decent considering how shit you are, the point is that 20k ain't happening for you any time this side of the Perm, which also ain't happening.

Today we drew a stunning three and a half K, unfortunately Tw@sdale, Tagg, Periwinkle and the rest of the leeches have soured the relationship between a large section of the support we had in the Conference and the club, but no more than a couple of fook wits think we need a ground any bigger than the one we have now.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Were I interested in "Argyle fans" would I have posted on here?

The attendance was decent considering how shit you are, the point is that 20k ain't happening for you any time this side of the Perm, which also ain't happening.

Today we drew a stunning three and a half K, unfortunately Tw@sdale, Tagg, Periwinkle and the rest of the leeches have soured the relationship between a large section of the support we had in the Conference and the club, but no more than a couple of fook wits think we need a ground any bigger than the one we have now.

thatll be mike mick and mark marks then. Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Shocking game of footy - how much are we paying our lot? Pumpy not much better!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
cornysteve wrote:

Steve
'ere, that's a bit strong, I don't mind being called a six toed, baby buggering, fook'tard but suggesting I might be Nool is unacceptable.
Steve you have crossed the line there. Tis may be many things but that! Shocked Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Need to add, for the first time in my Argyle supporting life, a lady actually approached me and offered me a free ticket to get in outside the Devonport - I'm afraid I said yes and watched the game for nowt, the only other time was when I dodged the hippo pen to climb up through the brambles and into the old Barn Park - saying yes was easy, but no fun just like the 90 mins!!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
That's about how many you would have had today if the Diddy Stand had already been built, any chance of you Billy Big Bolloxers starting to see the futility of your bleating?
The new stand alone would have added 10,000 (on top of the 15,000 corporate guests).

All will be revealed when the new (let's say) "stand" is built.

We may have to wait some time!
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:31 am

Been to work, had a pint or three and now I must apologise to Tis. Some of the pre Exeter game wind ups irritated me. Sorry bud, too harsh I know.

Steve
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Shocking game of footy - how much are we paying our lot? Pumpy not much better!!
I thought Pompey were terrible and like us,they have a few loan players on show.

Pompey did not seem to have too many fans either,not that many more than what Bristol Rovers brought down.

Ok,they were vocal,along with the constant ringing of that bloody bell...

Not much banter between the two sets of fans really..  8,000 plus was not bad considering the ko time and on Sky too.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:11 am

Talking about empty seats did anyone see the Coventry v Sheff Utd game.
An attendance of just over 2000 and it looked like The Blades brought most of them.
Using the new PASOTI tactic ok there were 10,000 empty seats but at least we are not as bad as Coventry. Look how far we have come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:21 pm

gasser9 wrote:
An attendance of just over 2000 and it looked like The Blades brought most of them.
Using the new PASOTI tactic ok there were 10,000 empty seats but at least we are not as bad as Coventry. Look how far we have come.
Officially 897 United fans but that really is a bad situation because Stephen Pressley has Cov playing really well at the moment and they are a big club. They've overcome the 10 point deduction and are on 10 points for the season already which is unbelievable considering the ground situation.

Sheffield United fans must be tearing their hair out as well. Stuck rock bottom of League 1 with only one win this season from 11 games. Warnock is obviously getting mentioned for a return and it's just the sort of situation he would excel in, but I've also seen Peter Schmeichel being touted as interested and I reckon that would be a disaster for them to waste an almost certain huge wage demand for someone with no managerial experience just because he was a great player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Officially 897 United fans but that really is a bad situation because Stephen Pressley has Cov playing really well at the moment and they are a big club. They've overcome the 10 point deduction and are on 10 points for the season already which is unbelievable considering the ground situation.

Sheffield United fans must be tearing their hair out as well. Stuck rock bottom of League 1 with only one win this season from 11 games. Warnock is obviously getting mentioned for a return and it's just the sort of situation he would excel in, but I've also seen Peter Schmeichel being touted as interested and I reckon that would be a disaster for them to waste an almost certain huge wage demand for someone with no managerial experience just because he was a great player.
Tony Pulis will get that job im sure.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:24 pm

I surprised Megson hasn't been mentioned as well!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Just back from the pub and was talking to a former ST Burnley fan that reckons they lost £8mill last season and even though at the top of div 1 they are 5k short of breakeven figures in attendances - also a Leeds fan that has given up on them and I know went regularly!! Sky will eventually kill all but the prem!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
cornysteve wrote:

Steve
Hi Ian

bye ian popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 empty green plastic seats   10,000 empty green plastic seats Empty

Back to top Go down

10,000 empty green plastic seats
Page 1 of 1