GreenSam
Greenskin
Flat_Track_Bully
Dougie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:40 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
While it's clearly unfair to judge so early, especially considering that he appears to be playing for a side whose players are suffering from double-vision whenever they attempt to put a ball into the box, that was as ineffectual a performance as I've seen from a forward in some time. He looks to be as bad as Tis' loan signing of forwards the year we got relegated (I'm a big Tisdale backer BTW)  and that's saying something.

I somehow doubt he'll turn out to be the new Jason Banton -and if that wasn't simply a case of rustiness or starting slowly, you really are fecked.
He hardly got a mention in commentary and you would expect him to be buzzing and eager to please? I'm now dreading the Pompey game being on Sky affraid 

At the end of the Pompey game we'll have played a quarter of the season and unless a miracle happens between now and then we'll be sat on 10 or 11 points, or a seasons total of somewhere around the 40-45 points. Relegation statistics again I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm

It all smacks of desperation a 30 yr clearly not match fit from so few games played recently,who only arrived in the last 48hrs in preferance to a talented fit 17yr old who has impressed over the last week and scored goals.
And of course comes on with less than 10mins to go!
Hayes hardly touched the ball - crap management and tatics or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Hayes is more of a target man with little pace. So he would have been better playing with a feckin winger who crosses the ball (well) and some alongside him who he can knock the ball down too.

But thats just me
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 pm

I've no idea who Hayes is. Is the description of being a 'target man' just being tall and useless but somehow ekes out a living playing professional football?

If so I'd expect Brent to say no. Go get find a poacher. A CEO could advise Brent similar.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm

WHO ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Hayes must have pissed somebody of big time at brentford, why else would he have been sent to footballs bleakest penal colony?jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Ok so had a good 7 or 8 London Prides before the game, but this guy must have been hiding cos I can't remember even seeing him on the bloody pitch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 pm

he wasnt mentioed at all on the comms. I guess the service to the front two was non existent or he simply was a statue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Hayes - New Signing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2