Flat_Track_Bully
Dougie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Paul Hayes - New Signing Empty
PostSubject: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 am

Looks like Paul Hayes, a strkiker from Brentford is on his way to us

His overall strike rate is 1 in 3 but more recently at Brentford and on loan at Crawley his scored 6 goals in 33 games so not so good but puts are strike force to shame

Interesting spell at loan to Wycombe in 2012 where in scored 6 in 6

All you need to know including the name of his kids here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 am

He will never get in the team, not while we have the mighty Chadders!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:58 am

Something's needed for fucks sake! Loan or freebie?
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 am

Confirmed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We'll it's definitely needed. Hopefully an improvement on the Reid/Morgan combo. Only a month's loan though, although I 'spose that can always be extended if he does well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 am

One months loan, taking this real serious is Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:31 am

He's totally committed 10000000000000%, remember what he said at the planning application meeting on the live webcast, "It's all about Argyle".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:10 am

Well we needed a new striker so hopefully he'll be eager to make a good impression. Not exactly prolific but he's mainly been playing at a higher level so he should be better than we've got already.

Tempted to say he knows where the back of the net is but I know where Cheryl Cole's foof is and it doesn't mean I'm going to get near it!

So will it be Hayes and Reid, Hayes and Morgan, Hayes and Harvey or Morgan and Reid with Hayes sat on the bench until the 80th minute?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Well we needed a new striker so hopefully he'll be eager to make a good impression. Not exactly prolific but he's mainly been playing at a higher level so he should be better than we've got already.

Tempted to say he knows where the back of the net is but I know where Cheryl Cole's foof is and it doesn't mean I'm going to get near it!

So will it be Hayes and Reid, Hayes and Morgan, Hayes and Harvey or Morgan and Reid with Hayes sat on the bench until the 80th minute?
If we are paying per match he might not even get a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:11 pm

another striker who doesnt score regularly! bloody hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Great signing. Now lets see some goals, starting with 3 against those plebs on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm

They are giving this signing the "woop woop" treatment on pasoti so this guy must be good!

I'll withhold judgement as with all new players, but I have a feeling what the same ones will be saying after a month has passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:37 pm

ejh wrote:
Great signing. Now lets see some goals, starting with 3 against those plebs on Saturday.
Aye - I was going to ask, is he eligible to play against them bastards up the road on tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Charlton fans were generally sorry to see him depart last year;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't access any Brentford sites but Wycombe fans speak highly of him on Football Forums,so this could turn out to be a good 'un and good luck to him in his stay at HP. I see he's the brother of Martin Hayes,the old Arsenal winger who tore us a new one at Highbury in the FA cup in 1987.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Seems like he has more goals in him than the other two but I'm sure that could change joining us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:58 pm

i hope and just he does well and earns an extension to his loan but its cringe worthy reading the sheep go on like he is a savior.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:42 pm

It is generally accepted that club owners have to put their hand deep in the pocket to get in players that are prolific scorers, because strangely enough there are other clubs at all levels who need a regular goal scorer also.cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:23 pm

What's the cost of not scoring goals though?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Iggy wrote:
Nothing to brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Iggy wrote:
A mural
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Welcome to the good ship mayflower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm

akagreengull wrote:
It is generally accepted that club owners have to put their hand deep in the pocket to get in players that are prolific scorers, because strangely enough there are other clubs at all levels who need a regular goal scorer also.cheers 
Is it? At this level? I can think of probably 2-4 clubs at max who are running off owner handouts rather than their own self-made income. I agree however that we do badly need a player who can score and hopefully this is him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 pm

mmmm not to sure about this one but hopefully it will prove to be more positive than negative.
From what I have read and seen (tv) he can be useful but I think that the way he plays is similar to Reid and Morgan. Although he probably scores more
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Welcome to Argo Mr Hayes
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:49 pm

GreenSam wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Is it? At this level? I can think of probably 2-4 clubs at max who are running off owner handouts rather than their own self-made income. I agree however that we do badly need a player who can score and hopefully this is him.
Apparently we do have an owner putting his hands deep in his pockets, supposedly loaning us money to survive.

Not that our overall debt appears to be decreasing, just being replaced. Some serious loans from the GT's have helped with this too.

We have cheap rent compared to some of our higher profile rivals, Oxford for example.

We have sponsorship from Nixxx which seems pretty good compared to the vast majority of our rivals.

It does beg the question where our money (the supporters plus commercial income) is really going.

An owner, putting his hands deep in his pocket yet we still can't afford a regular goalscorer, a luxury clubs like Exeter seem to find year on year.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

While it's clearly unfair to judge so early, especially considering that he appears to be playing for a side whose players are suffering from double-vision whenever they attempt to put a ball into the box, that was as ineffectual a performance as I've seen from a forward in some time. He looks to be as bad as Tis' loan signing of forwards the year we got relegated (I'm a big Tisdale backer BTW)  and that's saying something.

I somehow doubt he'll turn out to be the new Jason Banton -and if that wasn't simply a case of rustiness or starting slowly, you really are fecked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Hayes - New Signing   Paul Hayes - New Signing Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Hayes - New Signing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next