Hitch
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:16 pm

the admin process was flawed from day 1. who exactly were BIL ?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Thing is Heaney was literally penniless. What the OP is effectively asking is 'could it have been worse going bust' as that's what would have happened if left to Heaney or Buttivant. The club would have died if Brent OR someone else hadn't been invited in. That's a relevant question in its own right though...
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

Again, Heaney would not have been running the football club, the fact he's skint is irrelevant here.  Could he have delivered a new grandstand and other developments?, he has experience but had no support from PCC.
And where do you think the money to run the club was going to come from in that circumstance? Heaney was only going to pass the football side to Ridsdale to circumvent the problem of Heaney already running another FC, which prohibited him from running the football side of PAFC. The FC would have still had to rely on funds from the development/the developer to survive and to pay the footballing debt, just like it is now with Brent. Hence developer goes bust = football club goes bust.

It's all irrelevant anyway. Heaney/Ridsdale didn't even have the money to pay the administrator, let alone buy the club.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
argyl3

argyl3

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:35 pm

PCC wouldn't have passed Heanys plans even if they match Brents to thge letter
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Again, Heaney would not have been running the football club, the fact he's skint is irrelevant here.  Could he have delivered a new grandstand and other developments?, he has experience but had no support from PCC.
And where do you think the money to run the club was going to come from in that circumstance?  Heaney was only going to pass the football side to Ridsdale to circumvent the problem of Heaney already running another FC, which prohibited him from running the football side of PAFC. The FC would have still had to rely on funds from the development/the developer to survive and to pay the footballing debt, just like it is now with Brent. Hence developer goes bust = football club goes bust.

It's all irrelevant anyway. Heaney/Ridsdale didn't even have the money to pay the administrator, let alone buy the club.
I've already stated where the money for running the club would've came from, season ticket money plus £1.6m from PCC, circa £4m. Is that not enough?

Heaney/Riddler would've paid the administrator the same way Brent has? I'll leave this as a question as neither of us have the answer from which pot final payments were made.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

I'll leave this as a question as neither of us have the answer from which pot final payments were made.
I'd like to kmow the answer to that too.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

I'll leave this as a question as neither of us have the answer from which pot final payments were made.
I'd like to kmow the answer to that too.
Has the administrator been paid yet? I recall something about (youth) player sales, a percentage etc.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

I've already stated where the money for running the club would've came from, season ticket money plus £1.6m from PCC, circa £4m.  Is that not enough?
Clearly not seeing as James Brent has lent the club money to cover ongoing losses. The money from the PCC went straight on paying off some of the football creditor debts I think. We'd be in an even worse state than Brent's 'competitive budget' with Heaney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Coxside_Green

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

I've already stated where the money for running the club would've came from, season ticket money plus £1.6m from PCC, circa £4m.  Is that not enough?
Clearly not seeing as James Brent has lent the club money to cover ongoing losses. The money from the PCC went straight on paying off some of the football creditor debts I think. We'd be in an even worse state than Brent's 'competitive budget' with Heaney.
Again

I've already made the point Brent has loaned the club money that Riddler wouldn't have.  Brent has been a disaster with his decisions, supporting an inexperienced manager and his signings, how much has this cost?.  Would Riddler have made the same errors?

Please stop digging.  I disagreed with your 1st post as it possessed no facts.  The rest is just opinion and I really don't want to come across a some Riddler supporter. Turkeys voting for christmas springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:41 am

It's all a bit of daze really now, thinking back. But how on earth did Heaney manage to actually become preferred bidder? For him to have been selected, there must have been guarantees of funding coming from somewhere or someone, surely? Guilfoyle and Co would have had to base their preference on something more than a letter from Heaneys mum, or suchlike?

Who was Heaneys backer? Did it ever come out officially?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:56 am

Only one person was ever going to get the council dosh AND PCC backing to develop HHP.  Why did it drag on so long?

Heaney's backer was never made official but it was rumoured to be one of the Asians. Whatever, Brent done ok.

Last edited by Coxside_Green on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 am

Wasn't he seen visiting Stapes's office on occasions?

Had Heaney gained control I think he would have been every bit as bad as Brent but the good news for him is that he wouldn't have gone bust. If Stapes did have an involvement and, despite my distrust and disgust for the man, I think the Club would have got a far better deal and that he would have had more concern for the Club than the Newell's, Webb's and 'some' of those on the pasb, hence the Club would have been in far better hands.

It's all with hindsight now and it would have meant that Heaney be given the same hand outs from PCC that Brent has received and that was always unlikely because Brent has his friends on PCC and Heaney doesn't, but it's interesting none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:22 am

One of the very few facts surrounding the Heaney bid was he was 'stumbled upon' with planning papers, the full works, at breakfast time in the Holiday Inn. Ok, he was there, the rest is a little difficult to stomach with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:28 am

Heaney delayed the process all too conveniently, especially as he was sans a pot to piss in. Instead of being liable for six months worth of wages Brent could make up some bizarre 5 year repayment plan. The staff were so desperate at that point as well as pressured by the Brentral Element that they were always going to accept. The person who benefitted most from Heaney was Brent. Separate bids, with the shared purpose of making Brent's final deal as cheap as possible. Why Guilfoyle didn't market the club properly at this stage irks me. In fact the only other name thrown out there was conveniently that of one of the worst owners in the history of English football, Kassam. I bet Ridsdale was thinking 'this will make Brents deal look favourable to Een Nool n Chris Webb' as he sunned himself in Southern France. The snake finds a warmer rock, the shark opens his jaws, the minnows swim right in.

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:31 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
One of the very few facts surrounding the Heaney bid was he was 'stumbled upon' with planning papers, the full works, at breakfast time in the Holiday Inn.  Ok, he was there, the rest is a little difficult to stomach with a straight face.
Indeed, Brent was extremely interested from the word go but needed to give the impression that he was doing it from the heart so as to lower expectation and increase profit. His interest may have been so great that he even arranged for his bitch to rough up Heaney at the Holiday Inn.

There is something extremely fishy about all of this because without a doubt one or two on PCC are involved and must have known that Brent had a strong interest yet kept quiet to assist Brent to gain the best deal he could from the Administrator and of course, at the expense of creditors who also happen to be local Council Tax payers.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:56 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Heaney delayed the process all too conveniently, especially as he was sans a pot to piss in. Instead of being liable for six months worth of wages Brent could up some bizarre 5 year repayment plan. The staff were so desperate at that point as well as pressured by the Brentral Element that they were always going to accept. The person who benefitted most from Heaney was Brent. Separate bids, with the shared purpose of making Brent's final deal as cheap as possible. Why Guilfoyle didn't market the club properly at this stage irks me. In fact the only other name thrown out there wad conveniently that of one of the worst owners in the history of English football, Kassam. I bet Ridsdale was thinking 'this will make Brents deal look favourable to Een Nool n Chris Webb' as he sunned himself in Southern France. The snake finds a warmer rock, the shark opens his jaws, the minnows swim right in.
Fink that's about where my money is too. The whole admin was bizarre and I remember it being mentioned on here several times . Bleddy conspiracy theorists eh ? Guilfoyle a chum of Ridsdale. Ridsdale and Brent had dealings previously ?
Throw in the fat controller and his dimwitted friends...........................

Even the Grecians could see the gullible, self promoting ones being reeled in by the reluctant bidder.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 am

During administration, PAFC was never being sold as a football club but rather a football club with property development attached to it. In my mind (after the event admittedly) PCC were always in control. They had their man. An outsider could've kept the ground rather than collect £1.6m but he would never have been supported with planning permission.

I've no doubt Heaney was there to be found. I find it hard to believe he was found with all his plans laid across the breakfast table, unless it was deliberate.

Fishy indeed.
Back to top Go down

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:06 am

No matter how you look at it it stinks. It's amazing what a couple of thickos can achieve for you at the expense of a title and a G&T with the suites.
Back to top Go down

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 am

I think Penz was saying this right from the beginning. All a stitch up so Brent could get away with paying staff and creditors as little as possible. Sad to say the club as now a property devlopment with a football club attached
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I think Penz was saying this right from the beginning. All a stitch up so Brent could get away with paying staff and creditors as little as possible. Sad to say the club as now a property devlopment with a football club attached
A terminally restricted club.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
The very thing peter jones told me was happenning and what he was firmly against in PMs on Pasoti when the 'new world' mob first appeared on the scene
Back to top Go down

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Who was it who started a campaign on Pasoti to "deter" Buttivant from buying the club ? pig 
Apparently Brent was the only act in town popcorn 
Back to top Go down

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:39 pm

didn't Buttivant offer a better deal for the CVA aswell?
Back to top Go down

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Who was it who started a campaign on Pasoti to "deter" Buttivant from buying the club ? pig 
Apparently Brent was the only act in town  popcorn 
That was when Newell and 2faced fell out and when newell was the biggest shithead this side of Vital.com clown 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:04 pm

GOB wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Apparently Brent was the only act in town  popcorn 
That was when Newell and 2faced fell out and when newell was the biggest shithead this side of Vital.com clown 
Yes indeed but by then the reluctant one had looked him in the eyes, promised him the keys to the executive toilets and he was proclaimed 'a fine gentleman' !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney   Heaney - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaney
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next