HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Well just sat here reading various forums, when the herald popped through my letterbox, and FINALLY Heaney has spoken.

Quote "There is no hold up on the money side, the lawyers of the administrators know the funds are availible to complete, the only reason it hasnt yet is issues with the football league and the creditors"

So it seems getting the share transferred is a major hurdle as i posted a while back, while they still havent agreed a deal with lombard.

Not only that, Brenda has signed off the loan deal, to bring Will Atkinson to home park from Hull city on a season long loan, would he have done that if he thought the deal was to collapse?.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Sadly I think you maybe right.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I agree, Heaney and his 'consortium' are on the verge of taking over. Yet another bunch of cretinous, penniless bums are about to take over the 'running' of Argyle and so the endless miserable cycle of failure will continue unabated.

One day someone with an ounce of class and ambition will take over and the full potential of this club will finally be realised.

One day. Maybe one day No No
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 am

No, I think he still has no money and is blagging it.

Given all that has happened in this truly shitty process I will believe the presence of money when I see it paid, until then they're all just a bunch of liars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

The thing is Smiffy, by far the largest proportion of the sale price to be paid now is the £4m+ that Heaney intends to'give' to Ridsdale.
Now my simple brain tells me that Ridsdale will be in no hurry to negotiate down and pay the football creditors ... he may well be wanting to take an eternity, and of course the running costs are exactly that, and not needed immediately. There are already murmurs of staff back pay being paid back over the long term.

When one assumes any sort of long term security deal can be done with Lombard, it doesn't take a genius to work out that the "£5m to £6m" only needs to be fronted up for a week or two ( now understood to be a bridging loan ) just to go through the hands of Guilfoyle, then Ridsdale, and then the majority of it passed back to where it came from... especially as only Ridsdale will know what is happening to it. In fact I would guess it is only Guiulfoyle's bill that needs to be settled now.... the rest can wait.

So, in my mind, getting the money together has never really been the problem. It is, and always has been transparency of ownership, WHEN the football creditors are to be paid, and League worries of so much long term Heaney/Mastpoint/Gardner/Holding company debts hitting the balance sheet at some stage in the future, with no assets to offset them.

Put simply, if this is the 'pre pack' everyone suspects it is, what would be the point of the old owners putting in another £6m just to secure and reschedule their old money onto the new club .. that would be good money after bad. To me, it seems the plan is to in effect 'buy' the stadium for £2m and in so doing, shackle the football club with having to repay them all their money they had lost.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

I have only just remembered that there was a match last night! I read the Guilemont shite from Radio Free Devon and switched off the Argyle part of my conciousness.

It is very sad how far we have sunk yet Ridders is still held a saint for saving us, better the devil you know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm

That's two deadlines in a week missed. Firstly Brenda claiming the funds would be in place by today and now The Riddlers deadline of getting the golden share otherwise the plug will be pulled looks like drifting back. Because the football aren't blinking and rightly so.

The latest ruse is that Barry Hayles is going to ' buy' Truro City, what that means for Riddler who...... Actually who fucking cares I am so bored with the whole affair. I suppose he'll be happy for the club to stay in admin as it means he'll be getting paid while more and more people decide not to bother with watching a bunch of children being beaten 3-0 every week.

We keep getting told that time is running out but clearly time is not an object for some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 am

From a business perspective, Ridsdale is being paid and I believe his pay is extremely generous indeed, Guilfoyle is being paid as his company and, like Ridsdale the pay packet is a very nice tidy sum. Heaney is in no rush as he needs the time to raise the income for the purchase.

Ridsdale and Guilfoyle are being paid from the income of player sales and gate income as well as a one off donation from Heaney.

Why would Ridsdale, Guilfoyle or Heaney want to end what is a ticket to financial paradise?

The only people holding up this deal are those that turn out every other week, the fans. When the fans stop attending, Ridsdale and Guilfoyle's money will dry up, until that happens these three amigos will continue to pick at the corpse and the staff will be signing wage deferrals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:59 am

GOB wrote:
From a business perspective, Ridsdale is being paid and I believe his pay is extremely generous indeed, Guilfoyle is being paid as his company and, like Ridsdale the pay packet is a very nice tidy sum. Heaney is in no rush as he needs the time to raise the income for the purchase.

Ridsdale and Guilfoyle are being paid from the income of player sales and gate income as well as a one off donation from Heaney.

Why would Ridsdale, Guilfoyle or Heaney want to end what is a ticket to financial paradise?

The only people holding up this deal are those that turn out every other week, the fans. When the fans stop attending, Ridsdale and Guilfoyle's money will dry up, until that happens these three amigos will continue to pick at the corpse and the staff will be signing wage deferrals.

As I say, the fans will soon tire of watching a bunch of kids being thumped every week. I don't agree with the booing as the mess is none of their making, I feel sorry for the poor wretches.

Once they have squeezed as much as they can out of the club, I dare say it will be wound up and the administrators will pick over the bones and everyone else can whistle. Stapleton can expect a knock on his door from Lombard shortly after. Because I can't see for the life of me how this sale can be completed. Brent and the contingency, however laudable might as well not bother they won't be required.

Wonder if our favourite Duke is starting to regret inviting the Riddler to the table?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Here's a quote from THE !!! BBC. today. Is there any believable press out there any more ?
Quote :
But as yet they have not come up with the money to buy the club's Home Park ground and the land surrounding it, which would clear the club's debts and allow Ridsdale to own Argyle

NO IT WOULDN'T. The club is to be saddled with millions and millions of debt... they're talking nonsense. Just goes to show how the "Free Press" really operates and always has done. It's not lazy, it's corrupt ... no wonder the likes of Ridsdale and other salespeak folk find their core business so easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?   Do you think Heaney deal is imminent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Heaney deal is imminent?
Page 1 of 1