Go down 
+2
seadog
Greenskin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 pm

What if Heaney needs to show a non-involvement with the football side of things until he resolves his link with Truro City?

What if his intentions are good regarding the club, after all he seems very determined to create a respectable club in the SW peninsula?

What if Ridsdale intends to stand down once Heaney resolves the issue with Truro City?

What if Heaney’s true intentions totally outstrip those of Brent and the others?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 pm

What if?-the crux question of the matter,really GOB.Problem is that nobody really knows the true intentions of people involved or what the eventual script will be. I'd have been happy enough if Heaney had chucked his hand in at Truro and stated a total commitment to Argyle.But he hasn't and that fact does not really fill me with confidence about his involvement with Argyle.We shall see,i suppose.

BTW,is my memory playing tricks but wasn't Dan the man involved with Tiverton Town during his tenure as Argyle chairman?
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 pm

GOB wrote:

What if Heaney needs to show a non-involvement with the football side of things until he resolves his link with Truro City?
Then he shouldn't be bidding at this stage .. he's not in a position to. perhaps he should try his luck when he has his affairs in order.

What if his intentions are good regarding the club, after all he seems very determined to create a respectable club in the SW peninsula?
Despite the convenient bullshit coming from Guilfoyle, Heaney obviously does have a football interest or he wouldn't be at Truro, so that's in his favour in my book.
What if Ridsdale intends to stand down once Heaney resolves the issue with Truro City?
I believe that's when we would see yet another power struggle detrimental to the club. Ridsdale has turned on everyone else, so he'll turn on Heaney

What if Heaney’s true intentions totally outstrip those of Brent and the others?
I'm sure he has football intentions, and maybe more than Brent or Buttivant, but personally it is his intentions in the park that I worry about and they certainly seem to outsrip those of Brent ... therefore he can sling his hook as far I'm concerned as a city resident that uses the park frequently.

My biggest concern is Heaney is intending giving much more money to the disgraced owners ... so, who is going to pay the price for this ? My bet is this season's football is to be sacrificed as he tries to negotiate down the football creditors and staff debts. Also the price will be paid by the long term future of the club... it doesn't have to be that way ... surely if Buttivant fails on the proof of funds test, then Heaney fails on the one football club rule ...period, therefore he shouldn't even be considered..... naughty Guilfoyle, looks like he's been got at.
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

I've yet to hear a single word that impresses me from any of these PB's, so why is one PB being stigmatised and another PB having his hotel room stormed by fans demanding answers?

What is it about Brent that makes the sunshine from his backside more so then the others?
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Heaney has taken Truro to the Conference South, the highest league a Cornish team has ever been in. I would not be surprised if they make it to the Conference next year. That is some achievement and I don't imagine he has made much of a profit out of Truro over the years. So why is he seen as Satan's love child by some?

Maybe his biggest mistake is getting involved with Ridsdale and Guilfoyle? I don't think those 2 have much of a concept of the "truth".
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 am

It's strange how Heaney and Brent were in the same hotel on Friday, could they be working together?

I expect the same scenario on the football board if either the Preferred Bidder or Brent takes over with Ridsdale on the board of Directors alongside one or two businessmen he trusts plus Peter Jones and a member from the Trust and a member from the Green Taverners.

Paul Buttivant is still in touch with the administrator and has given him an open invite to speak to his bank to prove his funds once again.
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

I think we're all aware now of this massive stitch up by most of those concerned in this disgrace of a mess.

If so, the GT's, pasoti involvers, the Trust, Brent, Jones, Ridsdale etc etc. have a lot to answer for considering the mortgages that not being paid by the staff! Evil or Very Mad

Shocking!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 am

There has been so much double speak from so many people it is very difficult to remain objective.

I expect to be amazed at the depth of deceit and the names of the people involved all along.
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 pm

seadog wrote:
There has been so much double speak from so many people it is very difficult to remain objective.

I expect to be amazed at the depth of deceit and the names of the people involved all along.

The biggest surprise to me is that people are so willing to believe anything they are told. Why has the Herald or WMN not printed a story about all the bollocks that has been spun over the last few months. Whether its "I am here on holiday" or "We cant afford to go into admin" or "I am leaving on Monday if no money arrives" or "I don't know the ID of the PB's", the stench coming from HP has been beyond belief.

Other then a few outlaws on this site no one is questioning anything. Still.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 pm

I am sure there has been a lot of unseen manipulation of fan representatives both official and self proclaimed.

Posty has been upfront from the start.

The self interest of a few is stifling debate.

I would like to see a Private Eye expose of the whole shebang.
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
It's strange how Heaney and Brent were in the same hotel on Friday, could they be working together?

To be honest Postey, ever since the ever so handy big breakfast, it's been looking more and more likely that they've all been working together all along ... Ridsdale, Brent, Heaney, and the previous owners.
More recently the likes of Lenszner and the Green Taverners, that were always up for it, have been co-opted.... and so to the Trust. It's been a sliding agenda carefully managed at almost every stage, even including the steady leaking over a couple of weeks of Heaney's name to the handy oiks of pasoti.... that was all intended.... it always is... these stooges have been used for years to dumb down the fans.

I'm not saying everything has gone Ridsdale's way and it appears the Football league have needed more convincing, so time to bring in the odd token fan or two to give it all a bit of cred.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:

To be honest Postey, ever since the ever so handy big breakfast, it's been looking more and more likely that they've all been working together all along ... Ridsdale, Brent, Heaney, and the previous owners.
More recently the likes of Lenszner and the Green Taverners, that were always up for it, have been co-opted.... and so to the Trust. It's been a sliding agenda carefully managed at almost every stage, even including the steady leaking over a couple of weeks of Heaney's name to the handy oiks of pasoti.... that was all intended.... it always is... these stooges have been used for years to dumb down the fans.

I'm not saying everything has gone Ridsdale's way and it appears the Football league have needed more convincing, so time to bring in the odd token fan or two to give it all a bit of cred.

Youm naaaat a faaaan of Newell's investigative journalism then ?
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

The oh so embedded Rupert Metcalf's recipes had more bite than IJN's 'revelations'
Dear old Rupert ... the old warhorse is put out to the pastures now. Must look back on his career at the WMN with pride ... I hear John Pilger is a big fan jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:14 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
The oh so embedded Rupert Metcalf's recipes had more bite than IJN's 'revelations'
Dear old Rupert ... the old warhorse is put out to the pastures now. Must look back on his career at the WMN with pride ... I hear John Pilger is a big fan jocolor

Ours is not to reason why........................................ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
seadog wrote:

The biggest surprise to me is that people are so willing to believe anything they are told. Why has the Herald or WMN not printed a story about all the bollocks that has been spun over the last few months. Whether its "I am here on holiday" or "We cant afford to go into admin" or "I am leaving on Monday if no money arrives" or "I don't know the ID of the PB's", the stench coming from HP has been beyond belief.

Funnily enough I've been looking at that over the last few days whenever I have spare time. I'm up to February at the moment and some of the quotes and comments are damning in hindsight. George Synan doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:10 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
seadog wrote:

Funnily enough I've been looking at that over the last few days whenever I have spare time. I'm up to February at the moment and some of the quotes and comments are damning in hindsight. George Synan doesn't look good.

I am sure there is enough to fill a book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Get it into print!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Title "The Whole Sorry Tale"
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:

Ostensibly... Brent was only there to meet with the 'Trust' who brought Newell and the GT's along for the ride for some reason?

Talking of which...

Where is the transcript of that meeting? Why has it taken four days and there is still no sign or mention of it?

I guess they are busy signing up all those recent converts from pasoti and the GT's now they have all amalgamated.

Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Paul Buttivant was meeting a Trust member in a London hotel today and there was Kevin Heaney in the reception of the same hotel!

You couldn't make it up! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
Paul Buttivant was meeting a Trust member in a London hotel today and there was Kevin Heaney in the reception of the same hotel!

You couldn't make it up! Laughing

Sounds like the poor chap is being stalked.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 pm

He must read Prsoti nthen.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posty has dug this one up, I love the paragraph:

"Accountancy for dummies"

At last Stape's has a role in the new set up.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm

According to Rupert this exclusivity payment was only £100k- if they couldn't pay the staff with £200k looks like they'll be asked to defer again No

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:22 pm

And Heany was at the same as Butters for the Truss meeting today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaney – What if? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaney – What if?   Heaney – What if? Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaney – What if?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next