PatDunne
Sir Francis Drake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:50 am

Do we recall details of the hated Heaney's much derided plan for his exit from administration?

Please correct me if I am wrong but it was alleged that all he wanted to do was to separate the club from it's land so that he could build a cinema in the park, own the stadium and charge the club rent to play in it and sell the club itself for £1 to Peter Ridsdale.

Now compare that to what James Brent has either actually done or has proposed to do.

James Brent has separated the club from its land adjoining the stadium.

James Brent wanted to build a cinema in the park.

And details as to who will actually own the stadium if the council sells it are curently unclear.

If Brent does take the stadium under his, and not Argyle's, wing then he'll have gone The Full Heaney.

And look back to how disastrous Heaney's proposed takeover of the club was perceived to be!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:55 am

No comparison, Heaney didn't want to be real mates with Ian and Chris......
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:03 pm

PatDunne wrote:

You're probably not far from the truth there!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Yea Man wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

You're probably not far from the truth there!
100% bang on the money...once jimmy came baring gifts free run of Home park AAA passes parking spaces and the best of all a silly title the windsor boys were bought hook line & sinker..and chased off anyone else that was intrested for there rewards from jimmy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Completely different plans SFD.

James Brent wanted to build a Dentist, a School and move a road as well!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Move a road !!!!, he cant even lay a brick.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:49 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Move a road !!!!, he cant even lay a brick.

He can sh*t one
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Do we recall details of the hated Heaney's much derided plan for his exit from administration?

Please correct me if I am wrong but it was alleged that all he wanted to do was to separate the club from it's land so that he could build a cinema in the park, own the stadium and charge the club rent to play in it and sell the club itself for £1 to Peter Ridsdale.

Now compare that to what James Brent has either actually done or has proposed to do.

James Brent has separated the club from its land adjoining the stadium.

James Brent wanted to build a cinema in the park.

And details as to who will actually own the stadium if the council sells it are curently unclear.

If Brent does take the stadium under his, and not Argyle's, wing then he'll have gone The Full Heaney.

And look back to how disastrous Heaney's proposed takeover of the club was perceived to be!
If Heaney had taken over PAFC would be no more!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Cousin Jack, I am thing of buying a pair of Doc Martins but I am led to believe that they are made in Vietnam these days, do you know where I might be able to buy a pair made in England?
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:57 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Cousin Jack, I am thing of buying a pair of Doc Martins but I am led to believe that they are made in Vietnam these days, do you know where I might be able to buy a pair made in England?
Doc Martins in North Cornwall , you'll have to book an appointment though! Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:02 am

Cousin Jack, I am thinking of buying a new BMW, could you let me know their pros & cons please & do they come with hands-free as standard ?
You know, for all that on-the-move twittering & stuff.

Last edited by Lord Melbury on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Cousin jack..ive been thinking i need some new Ralphies but not the cheap chavie style end of season lines that are sold in cheap outlet store any advice...
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Cousin Jack, I am thinking of buying a new BMW, could you let me know their pros & cons please & do they come with hands-free as standard ?
You know, for all that on-the-move twittering & stuff.

I wouldn't purchase a BMW if I were you! With cheaper import prices since Brexit, why not treat yourself to a new Lada or even a Pontiac, however the later are now very old. There only fitted with a ringing telephone and toilet paper, you'll probably only need one of those items.
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:33 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Cousin jack..ive been thinking i need some new Ralphies but not the cheap chavie style end of season lines that are sold in cheap outlet store any advice...

Hi Reg, At times like this I tend to ignore all things Ninja. Why not get a tattoo to remind yourself of the light that spawns across our land at the break of day. Also pop a couple of Mirtazapine. Oh the joys! Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Cousin Jack wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Hi Reg, At times like this I tend to ignore all things Ninja. Why not get a tattoo to remind yourself of the light that spawns across our land at the break of day. Also pop a couple of Mirtazapine. Oh the joys! Hope this helps.
more of a oxycontin & a Reefer man myself..but if its a coma your looking for you dont have to look far as brent and his bumlicks have had this club in a perminent coma!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 pm

laugh
RegGreen wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

more of a oxycontin & a Reefer man myself..but if its a coma  your looking for you dont have to look far as brent and his bumlicks have had this club in a perminent coma!!
laugh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:10 am

PatDunne wrote:

Truth.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Full Heaney? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Heaney?   The Full Heaney? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Full Heaney?
Page 1 of 1