Dane
Czarcasm
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:35 pm

that, sir frannie, is a top post, with which i agree wholeheartedly
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Yes, excellent post. Interestingly, when Mr Brent first took on his temporary custodian role, he pledged to make Argyle into a beacon of integrity, open-ness and on a sound self-financing footing.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:43 pm

BUMP

End of an era? Judging by the first 45 minutes, I reckon so.

United have been fookin shite.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:34 pm

4 - 0 down after 73 minutes affraid 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 pm

And yet they were pretty good in midweek.

They didn't look up for it like city were right from the kick off. Maybe United without RVP is the problem?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Just a thought, with Mr Moyles (sp)having a reasonable record whilst working to a budget, is it possible that manure are looking to cut costs/increase owner pension pots with his appointment? Or does the premiere league thrive on soap opera.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Great result for city!

Taxi for moyles! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Priceless bet the Plymouth manu plastics are quiet Monday morning..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 pm

I said it to the guys down the pub the other night, and I'll say it again. With the amount of talent, or not according to you views on UTD, anyone could manage that team. The talent will get you through each game.

You have just got to walk up and down the technical area and wave your arms to make it look as if you know what you're doing. I could do that and still win most matches as manager of UTD.

Saying that - again I said it before, Moyles isn't a great manager. Imho, at Everton, the likes of Arteta and fellaini's talent got the job done. Moyles is getting found out, fast.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 am

I think it's more a case of trying to replace Ferguson with a clone. Big mistake. United needed someone proven at the top level. Someone to freshen things up. Mourinho would have been perfect imo.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 am

Tringreen wrote:
I think it's more a case of trying to replace Ferguson with a clone. Big mistake. United needed someone proven at the top level. Someone to freshen things up. Mourinho would have been perfect imo.
Yep, and he wanted the job too. The only person he never ever slagged off was Alex Ferguson or Man United. I can't see United sacking Moyes any time soon, but if Mourinho's Chelsea love affair turns sour again, and United drop back in to the pack, I still wouldn't rule out Jose heading north.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 am

Jello wrote:
I said it to the guys down the pub the other night, and I'll say it again. With the amount of talent, or not according to you views on UTD, anyone could manage that team. The talent will get you through each game.

You have just got to walk up and down the technical area and wave your arms to make it look as if you know what you're doing. I could do that and still win most matches as manager of UTD.

Saying that - again I said it before, Moyles isn't a great manager. Imho, at Everton, the likes of Arteta and fellaini's talent got the job done. Moyles is getting found out, fast.

I think you are underestimating Moyles ability, over ten years he has kept Everton in the top half of the league....long before Arteta and Fellaini had left school.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:42 am

Be interesting to see what difference the changes in managers makes to the reaction.

Can Moyles rally the team in the same way Ferguson did after City humiliated them at Old Trafford. They have five games in a row now they would expect to win.

Will Pelligrini set their mindset that they have to play like that against all the teams and avoid dropping points at "the likes of" Cardiff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 am

I suspect the united players had forgotten that game by the time they had started their Ferraris.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 am

'Moyles' would be a hopeless football manager imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
'Moyles' would be a hopeless football manager imo.
Quite good on the radio though !!

edited to add.........................Goodmorning Dane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 am

I always thought David Moyles would replace SAF at United. Ferguson was really impressed with what he was achieving at Everton on a shoestring and how he developed players.

This season there are new managers at City, United and Chelsea, although Mourinho is returning and these were the top three sides last season. It was always going to be a season where there would be surprising results and I think there will be more to come.

I like DM and I think he will have success at United but not on the same scale as SAF. United fans have to realise that nobody will ever match his record as manager and that City will be winning plenty of trophies over the next few years, so will Chelsea.

Moyles may struggle initially in the Champions League against the very best sides, but I think he'll do well on the whole. It just depends how long they give him to mould his own team and stamp his authority on it.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:57 am

You're doing it on porpoise !
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 am

David Moyles could be the new Wilf McGluinness or Frank O'Flarrell.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:33 am

Greenskin wrote:
David Moyles could be the new Wilf McGluinness or Frank O'Flarrell.
lol! 

Hope he doesn't follow in Big Ron's footsteps and leave his wife for the wife of the club's physiothelapist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:42 am

Eye rely hop Divad Mollies stay four untied end git dem regulated............................

It's MOYES FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:57 am

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Eye rely hop Divad Mollies stay four untied end git dem regulated............................

It's MOYES FFS.
Still a better DJ than Chris Moyes.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Well at least next guy won't have to be the guy who replaced sir alex was always gonna end in tears, but don't write them off just yet
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And yet they were pretty good in midweek.

They didn't look up for it like city were right from the kick off. Maybe United without RVP is the problem?
Spot on Jockliar, without RVP they revert to being the Shrek Big Bollox ensemble, he has what punters think is a great game while the team suffers. Not all Shrek of course, defensive ineptitude allowed four pretty soft goals although I wouldn't want to decry the quality of the finishing, Citeh have some serious game and as long as Kompany and Ja Ja Binks stay fit they will definitely be in the frame.

Also, can I just say, I fooking hate that diving cnut Young.

Citeh start with zero English outfield players, United with six, if you want to include the diving cnut, what does that say about our prospects in the WC or the Euros?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man United - End of an era?
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next